• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Look out! "ARENA" is coming! Production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

ZOMBIES PREVIEW

Zombie Arcade
Based on black ops zombies arcade! But wc3 style, this will be an addictive game with up to 30 levels! The spawning system will be completely random.
Heroes to choose from:

-Soldier
Man
Lady
Girl
Boy

Abilities will consist of,

Thunder Gun
Grenade Launchers

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

KODOTAG PREVIEW

Kodotag
We all know what kodotag is, this kodotag has been combined with VampirismFire and Kodotag (obviously), the entire game has been changed to survival and the countdown timer has been removed and a countup timer has been added. Kodos have a 5% chance to drop gold, you can use this to strengthen your base by far. The towers have been designed by triggers such as the teleportation tower which targets a kodo and teleports it back to base every 30 seconds, the ice tower which freezes a kodo for up to 3 seconds depending on level of upgrade. There are more fun kodos that have been added! Such as, Exploding Kodo, Speedy Kodo, Blinky Kodo, Fire Kodo, Crazy Kodo, Farty Kodo, Juggurnaunt Kodo, Suicide Kodo, Mother Kodo with new air units! Wind Rider and Frosty... There are 3 tiers with your main building and 3 tiers with the farm you create as well as walls. You obtain wood by training harvesters similar to Vampirism Fire. You must build a Control tower to build towers, the control tower will have all the researches for new towers. Once you have gold you will be able to create a goldmine to produce more gold. And able to build a Kodo Retreet where you can train geneticly mutated kodos which you have researched. You have 3 lives, until you have reached your maximum amount of lives you are reincarnated to a hero kodo to help kill the humans with abilities like Blink and Wind walk!
Note, Images may take acouple of seconds to load...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

114242d1337751797-look-out-arena-coming-production-wc3-ice-escape.jpg

attachment.php

Ice Escape
Ahh ice escape, the most challanging and most exciting. Ice escape will be introduced to ARENA with many new ideas but the main concept will never be taken away, sliding on ice(volcano) and dieing on snow(larva) and sliding backwards on backwards ice! More infomation Coming soon.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Others: (Not avaiable at this time!)

Defense of the Castle
This game is combined with the most famous games yet! Footmenwars, Hero Line Wars, HeroWars. This is a FFA game. You start with your main building and you must summon units to the battlefield which is automaticaly moved to the middle of the map. You obtain a hero to help with the struggle! If you die you are spawned as the undead where you are respawned many times to help kill the rest of the players, you wouldn't want to sit and wait till everyone is dead, how boring.

Uther Party
Nothing new with this, this will have many small games though. With unique ideas and well triggered. More infomation coming soon.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Area of Defense
These games have rarely been made on warcraft III, but in many other games such as Command & Conquer and Age of Empires. This consists of everyone building on one big place together protecting a specific target similar to TD but more realistic. Such as the final mission in the nightelf campaigin on region of chaos. More infomation coming soon.

Who's the Killer
We don't see this game hosted much, so get ready for a whole new Murder mystery game which will be added to ARENA which will be inspired by all murder games such as Phase Killer, Who's the Killer and other older Killer games that have been made in Warcraft!

Games%

Kodotag
Defense of the Castle
Uther Party
Area of Defense
Ice Escape
Who's the Killer
Overall

IIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIII

Attachments

• Kodotag[1].PNG
    Kodotag[1].PNG
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,547
  • Kodotag[2].PNG
    Kodotag[2].PNG
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,522
  • Kodotag[3].PNG
    Kodotag[3].PNG
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,500
  • Kodotag[4].PNG
    Kodotag[4].PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,487
  • Kodotag[5].PNG
    Kodotag[5].PNG
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,474
  • AOE[1].PNG
    AOE[1].PNG
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,268
  • AOE[2].PNG
    AOE[2].PNG
    3.7 MB · Views: 3,078
  • AOE[3].PNG
    AOE[3].PNG
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,428
  • UtherParty[1].PNG
    UtherParty[1].PNG
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,176
  • UtherParty[2].PNG
    UtherParty[2].PNG
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,619
  • wc3 arena intro.jpg
    wc3 arena intro.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 1,326
  • wc3 ice escape.jpg
    wc3 ice escape.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 1,178
  • wc3 kodotag.jpg
    wc3 kodotag.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 1,339
  • Wc3 Zombies.jpg
    Wc3 Zombies.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 1,389
  • wc3 line.jpg
    wc3 line.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,180
Last edited:
Level 11
I don't quite understand o.o

is this like all games combined to one?

Basicly, but differnet.
For example, a new original idea is when i combinded Kodotag with Vampirism. Which created a new original game :D, but the entire game is like Uther Party but on a larger scale, with some of the best games that have been made! That is differnet from the original.

Just a side note, I have 3 main maps, don't know which one to finnish first or to abandonded. Herowars, Stargate(I have 2 stargate games) and Arena.

Level 11
Good news! I will be releasing the map with Kodotag being 95% complete and ice escape being 35% complete.... Will be releasing it hopefuly right now or tommorow afternoon or the day after, as i am testing it with my clan to try and have every bug fixed by the release...

Level 11
I think (Mayham of Survival) should be Mayhem of Survival.
And you could add spikes in the snow of ice escape because it is unrealistic to die on snow when on ice the cold were not killing you.

You are right, but having spikes everywhere would ruin the feel when playing. I could suggest once you hit the snow a special effect is created of a spike to the position of your unit.

Level 6
Goodluck with your project, I opened this because I'm creating an Arena map ( Havn't named it yet) Mine is gonna be focused around gameplay and technique, or atleast thats what im going for. I've come to the decision of 2 modes. Deathmatch, and Capture the flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.