• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help write up the History / Lore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well it was a long story how this group was created.... Nah I'm just spreading lies. I made this because the legend known as CM (Do not say the full name in vain), the former Mythic, lead a cake crusade against all who resisted. SCN, Heinvers, and Chobibo then formed a triple alliance to resist. Soon after, a shining light, Devin appeared out of the darkness to purge the evil by baking Hundreds..and thousands of pies and cookies. The resistance grew with new faces enough to the point where we were not just resisting, there was war... Months later, the Cake Crusade was defeated. but the stains of the war still remain in the roleplay discussion as powers continue to shift; such as the Pie of Sargeras from the hands of Archimonde Supreme. Or the rise of cookie empire!~

HISTORY
Well it was a long story how this group was created.... Nah I'm just spreading lies. I made this because the legend known as CM (Do not say the full name in vain), the former Mythic, lead a cake crusade against all who resisted. SCN, Heinvers, and Chobibo then formed a triple alliance to resist. Soon after, a shining light, Devin appeared out of the darkness to purge the evil. The resistance grew with new faces enough to the point where we were not just resisting, there was war. Months later, the Cake Crusade was defeated and but the stains of the war still remain in the soleplay discussion as powers continue to shift; such as the death of Sargeras from the hands of Archimond Supreme. Or the rise of cookie empire!

I don't think i can really do that, I'm not really good at these things.. xD

But at least i can say: Good luck! :)

Level 6
Well it was a long story how this group was created.... Nah I'm just spreading lies. I made this because the legend known as CM (Do not say the full name in vain), the former Mythic, lead a cake crusade against all who resisted. SCN, Heinvers, and Chobibo then formed a triple alliance to resist. Soon after, a shining light, Devin appeared out of the darkness to purge the evil. The resistance grew with new faces enough to the point where we were not just resisting, there was war. Months later, the Cake Crusade was defeated but the stains of the war still remain as powers of cake and anti-cake continue to shift; such as the death of Sargeras from the hands of Archimond Supreme, great invasion from the Shadow Legion, the rise of cookie empire, and more!

Level 6
Done

Well it was a long story how this group was created.... Nah I'm just spreading lies. I made this because the legend known as CM (Do not say the full name in vain), the former Mythic, lead a cake crusade against all who resisted. SCN, Heinvers, and Chobibo then formed a triple alliance to resist. Soon after, a shining light, Devin appeared out of the darkness to purge the evil. The resistance grew with new faces enough to the point where we were not just resisting, there was war. Months later, the Cake Crusade was defeated but the stains of the war still remain as powers of cake and anti-cake continue to shift; such as the death of Sargeras from the hands of Archimonde Supreme, great invasion from the Shadow Legion, the rise of the Cookie Empire named Cookiengdom along with the Egilian, Daffa's magic training, also those Directive255's chaos!

Level 24
Well it was a long story how this group was created.... Nah I'm just spreading lies. I made this because the legend known as CM (Do not say the full name in vain), the former Mythic, lead a cake crusade against all who resisted. SCN, Heinvers, and Chobibo then formed a triple alliance to resist. Soon after, a shining light, Devin appeared out of the darkness to purge the evil. The resistance grew with new faces enough to the point where we were not just resisting, there was war. Months later, the Cake Crusade was defeated but the stains of the war still remain as powers of cake and anti-cake continue to shift; such as the death of Sargeras from the hands of Archimond Supreme, great invasion from the Shadow Legion, the rise of cookie empire, and more!

Here is the sequel (maybe): After the devastating invasion of the Eiramonds and the Shadow Legion in Cookiengdom, Egilian, Gryphonus, Karastus, and Lancelin. Came the faceless monsters from the void to wreck havoc in Vestroya. With no other choice, the Shadow Legion, the Eiramond, Egilian and Lancelin formed an alliance to break the Faceless invasion. The Demon Lord Archimonde the Supreme, tries to destroy its leader C'thun, and manage to get out of the Faceless' world. But through the battles, the Eiramond's great leader Devin died, and scattered the kingdom of Eiramond, and then, after a month, the Shadow Legion lead by its leader Darko Darkking accompanied by Archimonde the Supreme and with the Egilians lead by General Edge, made an expedition to the Faceless' world and there battles are fought. While talking about their plans, a young man, named Daffa, introduced himself to the leaders, and knowned him not an ordinary archer, but a strong warrior.

(In the Eiramond and Egilian part)

During the battles with the Faceless', the Eiramond's regent lord Assanor, attacked Peninsula E and set loose its monsters, the Hybrids. General Edge and with his Egilian army, abandoned the expedition and defended Peninsula E. For some days, Peninsula E lays itself into fire and within the plains of Galead, came a giant hybrid and wreck the area. Together fought by the Egilians, defeated the giant and pushed the Eiramonds back. Later days come, the Egilians are caught up in a war against the army known as the Directive Coalition. The Directive Coalition itself mind controlled Gryphonus and plans to bow those who stand in their way. And there the Egilians and few Gryphonus opposed them and skirmishes raged in the Summer Isle.........

Level 6
giphy.gif

Months later, the Cake Crusade was defeated but the stains of the war still remain as powers continue to shift; such as the death of Sargeras from the hands of Archimonde Supreme, the great invasion from the Shadow Legion, the rise of cookie empire, Directive225 building his Mental Omega Device to mind control the whole planet of Vestroya, the returns of the Mages and more.

Just added a little part at the end, passing the current events in.

Months later, the Cake Crusade was defeated but the stains of the war still remain as powers continue to shift; such as the death of Sargeras from the hands of Archimonde Supreme, the great invasion from the Shadow Legion, the rise of cookie empire, Directive225 building his Mental Omega Device to mind control the whole planet of Vestroya, the returns of the Mages and more.

After the destruction of the Mental Omega Device, the Council Mages went to a parallel universe codenamed as the 'Alpha Universe' to retrieve the Gem of Kratos. The forces from the main dimension gradually 'migrated' into the 'Alpha Universe'. Later, Directive255 proclaimed himself to be the new Cakemaster and renamed the 'Directive Coalition' into the NDCE (don't say the new name in vain), clash between the Regime and the Insurgent, and more!

1. Silent Lady is back to her normal form after Fallen Mage's sacrifice
2. Fallen Mage died
3. Directive255's forces summon Aienshi to defeat The Great One
4. Aienshi engages The Great One in battle
5. Daffa the Mage and Silent Lady powers are completely restored
6. CABAL forces begin their invasion
7. TMK, UMSR, Shadow Legion, RofRS and NDCE engages with CABAL

Level 6
Mhmk, i already done that.

Concept.jpg

Sorry if it isn't really well... what you expected...

I didn't have much time neither, i have a midterm exam tomorrow (actually its a final exam though we have 2 final exams here)

Level 21
1.The expedition to mundus
2.The capture and rescue of Raven
3.The founding of The Federal Nation of Gazya

Necromancy!

I will just go with RP #2 current events ;
1. {Major} Crimson Star/HaltWatch Invasion (can't confirm which, but I assume the first)
2. Several Leaders (Gayza, Ouran, Third Alliance) falls into Dayne Fallen Mage trap
3. Azera possessed and enslaved by a demoness, arranged a marriage and seduced Fazalus, effectively make the demoness controlling parts of TMK government
4. Razketh becomes the leader of TMK army currently, and suspect treachery (point 3)
5. HaltWatch current assault at Germany Sectors keeps intensifying and reveals he has stolen many techs during the Second Multiverse War
6. Glorious Empire pledged alliance into NullMagic
7. Night Empire rejects NullMagic offers, but doesn't break bond between MoonWatch and HaltWatch
8. Razketh and Hades identities revealed to Grand Sorcerers, and it's now known Razketh true name is Arkeizar
9. Egilians and Gryphonus unites to decimate Crimson Star

Level 21
Basicaly I want to update the thing you see when you enter the group
this said:
HISTORY :
Well it was a long story how this group was created.... Nah I'm just spreading lies. I made this because the legend known as CM (Do not say the full name in vain), the former Mythic, lead a cake crusade against all who did not follow. SCN, Heinvers, and Chobibo then formed a triple alliance to resist. Soon after, a shining light, Devin appeared out of the darkness to purge the evil. The resistance grew with new faces enough to the point where we were not just resisting, there was war. Months later, the Cake Crusade was defeated but the stains of the war still remain as power continue to shift;
CHECK RACC NEWS AGENCY FOR CURRENT EVENTS!

To be more accurate and up to date

Level 21
The resistance grew with new faces enough to the point where we were not just resisting, there was war. Months later, the Cake Crusade was defeated but the stains of the war still remain as power continue to shift;
CHECK RACC NEWS AGENCY FOR CURRENT EVENTS!
I fee like this could use a little change

Just insert FoW now. Consider that "OFFICIAL", since the old one is dumped anyway :/

Well, at least not everyone want to read 100+ Page of shit (including me), so I guess we need to keep things on track.

==============

RACC : Flames of War

With the end of the old war, another one rise anew...
Having the old planet destroyed in a catastrophic war, many managed to make their escape. Now, in a new world called Jupiter, another war set anew.
SEE "FLAMES OF WAR" ROLEPLAY TO SEE UPDATES (READ FIRST POST)

============

How about that? Btw, I know it's shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.