• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Small Farm-madman9800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
This is a small farm i made...My aim for this map was

-small doodad count
-good tile variation
-smooth hills
-sunny atmosphere
-no imports and obviously playable

i think i have accomplished them...feedback please :)

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 167
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 148
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 143
Level 34
I don't like the water, sky and light. Use light from above rather than the actual weather. Start your map in another tileset so the water is a different tint, and then change the tiles. For the sky, maybe import one.

Level 10
Thank you for your feedback Gilles...however the goal was to use no imports...so i cant import a sky..sorry (but if you think it would look better with another blizzard made sky, then can you please name it?) And i cant use the light from above...thats also an import...i just want to get good at working with whatever is allready in warcraft..no imports.

Level 7
I dont like it, :\ Seems to bare. Even if ts like open plains or what ever there still would be some vegitation near the river.

Status
Not open for further replies.