• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Melee Game Training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hi all,
I would like to introduce u all to a new project, or better said: training of me.

In this training you will learn the basics of a melee game, (how to play warcraft 3) so you will be able playing warcraft as an average player.
When being an average player, you should be able to keep 50 to 75% on your account, depenting on your skill.

What will we learn in with this training?

-The basic controls.
-The basic units, the advanced units.
-What is apm?
-Using and training micro.
-Counter units.
-How to use Heroes.

And more!

But before I would start is, I want to know which people would like to join this training.

Apply a post here if u want to join!

(Also, sorry for my bad english. If you don't understand it, please ask!)

~-Heero

Last edited:
Level 14
Hi all,
I would like to introduce u all to a new project, or better said: training of me.

In this training you will learn the basics of a melee game, (how to play warcraft 3) so you will be able playing warcraft as an average player.
When being an average player, you should be able to keep 50 to 75% on your account, depenting on your skill.

What will we learn in with this training?

-The basic controls.
-The basic units, the advanced units.
-What is apm?
-Using and training micro.
-Counter units.
-How to use Heroes.

And more!

But before I would start is, I want to know which people would like to join this training.

Apply a post here if u want to join!

(Also, sorry for my bad english. If you don't understand it, please ask!)

~-Fl4meS
blah just make a guide about DH/Dryad/Bear and watch them pwn everyone

Level 19
Dude... Don't post useless comments.
In this tutorial u will also know how to counter this.
The combo you said is just used so much since almost nobody can couter it.
Human : Spellbreakers > Bears | Mortars > Dryads.
Orc : Kodo > Bears | Catapult > Dryads | Raiders > Rest.
Undead : Abominations + DK > Bears | Fiends > Dryads.
Night Elf : Same tactic with a gold mine. (micro is important here)

So don't tell me useless things over here ...

Level 19
It seems not really much people have showed up for this.
I might re-launch this topic to see if there are players again.
Jacek it is useless to know my account anyway, but for you:
#1 CoUnTiNgOnMe
#2 eX-AnGeL[FoL]
#3 FoL]In)Fl4meS[
#4 FoL]Heero[ > The one I keep now.

Level 7
*edit*
If a noob wants to learn melee he will go see some good players playing, replays, play even.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
*edit*

Anyways.. Heero.. Back on topic.. This sounds like a good way for people to learn, if you can pull it together correctly. Teaching is honestly more difficult than it seems. I'd sign up for it if I needed to learn, but I already have several excellent strategies, and am competent enough. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Ok easy now. We don't want to start any wars here.

I am up for this, but in which waygate? I prefer Northrend (Europe) since I don't have an account anywhere else.

I personally prefer 2v2 or 3v3, RT or AT. 1v1 is not only boring, but generally the guy on the other end is some elitist 10-year-old who thinks he's "omfgwtfpro" because he can do a statboost scam.

By the way, do you know the "Miss Pros" (As I call them?), in RT there are many of those. They usually call their team-mates noobs when they don't do a shit themselves. xD it actually begins to be fun.

Well, I'm up for this, as I said, as long as it's on Northrend.

Level 19
[off topic]
3.26ly , you also have been warned.
And keep it on topic please!
This is not a SPAM topic, but a topic to learn, thanks.
Teamplay is one of the most important things in each game, so don't overdo it here.
I reported your post as a spam.
[On Topic]
It seems I have enough players that are interrested !
More information will follow soon, maybe this topic should be moved, or at least I'd create a new one without spams. And for the gateway I guess it will be northrend (since most are using this), but I can also change to another one if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.