• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resource Pack - Version 1.7

Level 18
could i request the Lothar_portrait model in mdl format? because when i edit it to make it usable in a mpq (open with magos and resave to mdl) i get an error :S
--------
for anyone who gets this error this can be fixed using other mdx<->mdl converter (i used one in wc3net just google it).

Last edited:
Level 21
I just got to say I'm actually looking forward to seeing the full resource pack in action and are you doing more units for it as well? Kinda like the demons, wolves, example, because it would be sweet to see them in this, and do you know on how to add attachment weapons to the Ogres with no weapons?
Really want to add a club or a axe to the melee looking one and then a staff for the caster, and just wondering as well that can I have some of the resource pack separate, because I'm wanting to add more of the grunts for the different clans other than the Warcraft II styled one.
Well anyway if you need testers I could help you out man and help you with some more of the units and help create more maps for you if you need one.

Level 1
The file is damaged, you may want to use it can fix some models for my map would be appreciated

Level 12
I also would like to know

and I think it would be a good idea to make a model of the Forest Troll Shadow Priest with skin like this Axethrower

^^

and a raider with skin equal to that of grunt

Obvious is just an idea

but they are to be congratulated the PACK is very good!