View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 11:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered User MassiveMaster
Another user

MassiveMaster is a jewel in the rough (199)MassiveMaster is a jewel in the rough (199)
Modelling Contest #23 - Winner: Medieval Castle: Following the traditional way of town hall upgrade, MassiveMaster has managed to create a model that unfolds into a superior mini-castle town. The submission holds great realism and details within the castle-town. 
Really nice map, it has a very good atmosphere. I didn't play much of it for now. But at the beginning the biggest problems for me were:

1) Difficulty: I got killed by this angry man I had to talk to. I couldn't do much than punching back, but he was stronger. Have I been to slow at punching or is there any trick? (Maybe make different difficulties, or reviving system or something)

2) Camera height: You really should add some better camera system, especially one that holds the height at a constant distant above your unit and only changes if going into the ground. The camera up and down bouncing does look really bad. (If you need any assistance with that I'd like to help you)

I hope you improve the map and fix the mentioned problems, than it will become a really good map. For now I give it a 4/5 and +rep for you. :)
MassiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote