• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Factions Reborn, Model Requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Sense this was recommended, i guess because it may seem I'm "spamming".
I'll just make this topic to show all models i need, and i will update it. Anyone who helps, creates the model, gives link, etc will be credited for finding or creating the model/models, and will get rep.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52731
Thats proof i need them.
I'm still working on screen shots.

Models:
Arthas with Shield(And no glow) 2 versions, one with frostmourne and one with hammer

Deathwing(Biggy) It must have the armor he has(forgot name of it)

Kargath(Needs to be old looking, with broken tusk and eye patch, you can use Grunt model for this.)

Old Hellscream(Grunt version, with of course blood around mouth and red eyes.)

If sound sets are possible... Could someone make a Sound set for Kargath and Hellscream from WC2? And teron Gorefiend.

Some kind of cool looking Sargeras Model(cant be ereder sense hes not of that race)

A Greenish Amani troll(with spear) and a beserker form

Blood Elf buildings

WC2 buildings(i have a couple)

This is all i need for right now :)
I'll edit this topic and add more if i can think of any others i need

Level 12
Erm, i do what i was recommended to do and apparantly it was pointless. I'm going to go ahead and make seperate topics, Everytime i make one of these it never gets any posts

Status
Not open for further replies.