• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[HD/Modeling] Uncorrupted Arthas with Sword Model for Reforged

Level 4
Shoutout to "Fran Bel" for his model of Uncorrupted Arthas holding Ashbringer for Refoged. Wouldn't you mind "Fran Bel," if you upload this and a version without a crown (the model files)? Thank you.

I wish to use this on my own story starring him.

Attachments

• 1689714041898.png
    1689714041898.png
    684 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Shoutout to "Fran Bel" for his model of Uncorrupted Arthas holding Ashbringer for Refoged. Wouldn't you mind "Fran Bel," if you upload this and a version without a crown (the model files)? Thank you.

I wish to use this on my own story starring him.
Hi I didn't have a permission to edit his model so I created one that looks similar can this work ?

1.png

Attachments

• ArthasSword.mdx
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
  • ArthasSword_Portrait.mdx
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Level 4
Prikjirik, I'm just curious. What version is your WC3 Reforged? Also, is it just the mdx's you need in the model you gave me? (What I mean is there might be missing blp's/dds's.

Level 4
Thanks. I'll just have to update to ver 1.36 for now. Anyway, last request for the day, please make a version of him (from the one you sent above) with King Terenas' crown on his head. This will be used when my protagonist is officially king. (Hint: Get the crown from Fallen King Arthas Unmounted by Araven).

(P.S. I'm from the Philippines. How about you?)

Last edited:
Thanks. I'll just have to update to ver 1.36 for now. Anyway, last request for the day, please make a version of him (from the one you sent above) with King Terenas' crown on his head. This will be used when my protagonist is officially king.
Here it is.
1715873936230.png

Attachments

• ArthasSwordCrown.mdx
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
  • ArthasSwordCrown_Portrait.mdx
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Thanks. I'll just have to update to ver 1.36 for now. Anyway, last request for the day, please make a version of him (from the one you sent above) with King Terenas' crown on his head. This will be used when my protagonist is officially king. (Hint: Get the crown from Fallen King Arthas Unmounted by Araven).

(P.S. I'm from the Philippines. How about you?)
I'm from Czechia

Level 4
Hello. This time, I'm requesting for the crowned Arthas (both the holding sword and hammer model from the previous replies) to look like 30 years old (with minor beards similar to the photo below). Just be sure to match the beard's color to his hair.
images-36.jpeg

I highly appreciate it.

(P.S.: Take your time, because that model will be used in my "Final Chapter, and right now, I'm just getting started.)

It's okay. Anyway, nice! I love it. Just Arthas's hair and beard. What I meant awhile ago, they should have stayed in the blonde color tone.
Sorry my bad

1716104021030.png

Attachments

• ArthasCrownOld.mdx
    5.4 MB · Views: 3
  • ArthasCrownOld_Portrait.mdx
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • ArthasSwordCrownOld.mdx
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
  • ArthasSwordCrownOld_Portrait.mdx
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • 1.dds
    682.8 KB · Views: 7
Level 4
Wow! This can definitely do. Thank you very much. So, how do I import the dds (skin/palete) file? I mean what file name and directory (e.g. Textures/.......dds, etc.)?

Level 4
Hello. I'm very satisfied with all the Arthas models I got from here. I'm requesting to change the "attack" and "ready" animation of ALL the "holding Sword" models here from Arthas's attack animation into Lord Nicholas Buzan's attack and ready animation, since the Ashbringer is one-handed sword. Thank you very much.

To elaborate: My Arthas with sword models should move like Reforged Lord Nicholas Buzan's animation. (As in animation transfer).

When done, please send a video preview here, so I can see quickly. Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited:
Hi I'm not friend with animations but I tried I think the Arthas with sword animations are better but that is up to you (you can use the old portrait models and the old texture)

Attachments

• ArthasSword.mdx
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • ArthasSwordCrown.mdx
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • ArthasSwordCrownOld.mdx
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Level 4
Hello, @Prikjirik. Been awhile. Can you attach this version of Ashbringer on our two Crowned Arthas models (the young and the bearded; and not the ones from chat #28)? This will serve as the models when my protagonist's special blade's power has been fully awakened. Try sending here a test of the animations if this Ashbringer's light in the circle area is present.

Alexandros Mograine's Ashbringer

(P.S.: I don't mind importing some additional dds's to my creation, and it's up to me to edit the animations).

Last edited:
Hello, @Prikjirik. Been awhile. Can you attach this version of Ashbringer on our two Crowned Arthas models (the young and the bearded; and not the ones from chat #28)? This will serve as the models when my protagonist's special blade's power has been fully awakened. Try sending here a test of the animations if this Ashbringer's light in the circle area is present.

Alexandros Mograine's Ashbringer

(P.S.: I don't mind importing some additional dds's to my creation, and it's up to me to edit the animations).
I'm sorry but I don't have much time now but I'll try to do it as soon as possible.