• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model request: Footman with cloak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi there, all you talented modellers! :grin:

I think W3 misses a sort of unit: Your good ol' tin-can/bucket-head royal guard. The closest thing we'll see (among Blizzard's models, I mean) is the human Footman unit. He's a dude inside a big tin-can, so yes, he's pretty close. But what I would very much like to see, is a Footman with a cape. :smile:

So if there's any skilled modeller out there, who wants to heed my call for assistance, here's a precise description of what I had in mind: :thumbs_up:

-Footman
- ... with a cape.
- And I would like it if you could kinda... remove his face. (The inside of the eyeslit is black, instead of a couple of eyes and a nose)

Would appreciate it if you could make something like this. Of course you will get ALL credits for the model if I use it in a map, and you'll receive a +rep for it! :thumbs_up:

Friendly greetings
-Abstract Creativity
-a.k.a. Sir Nose-a-lot

Last edited:
Level 11
Nice, but not quite what I had in mind...

Oh, thanks for the tip :thumbs_up:

But I'm afraid it's not quite what I had in mind. I know I'm very picky now, but that one's more like a Captain (human campaign unit). I was more thinking a completely plain footman, just with a cape.

But thanks anyhoo
-A.C.
-a.k.a. Sir Nose-a-lot

Status
Not open for further replies.