• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ghost Pirate Ship

"Yo-ho-ho and a bottle o' rum!"

Was originally a commission for @Bawbz 's SpellBringers map, but unused in the end.

Credits:
@WhiteDeath - Black Corsair Skeleton model in the portrait, user has been inactive for a few years, so I cannot get permission, to use the model.
If it is a problem, I would substitute with a new portrait model.
MaZaHaKa - for apparently fixing the model by removing Replaceable ID references from eye particle emitters.

Small update:
"Spell" animation -> renamed to "Attack" animation

Small update 02:
Should work now on older versions of WC3 (Below 1.31)
Would like some feedback from ppl on this tho.

Small update 03:
Added built in portrait for the ship, for those who don't wanna use the pirate captain one.
Previews
Contents

Ghost Pirate Ship (Model)

Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A very nice and spooky model. Good use of textures and great application of special effects. Please make sure to link the resource you took for the portrait directly.
Level 14
The model attached at Fintrik post works with older versions (I am on 1.28f btw), but the one you can download at the top still crashes the editor. So I am not sure if everyone will check the comment section to find the working version. But still, it is a very nice model ;-)
I updated it again, I thought I did before at the time of Fintrik's post.