• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Azeroth Reinvented v1.11.1

-Azeroth Reinvented-
The great horns of war have sounded once more.
Will you prove worthy to stand at the top and win?

Time for war!

Azeroth Reinvented is a strategy game where you pick 1 from many races, and fight it out with other players.

Take faction events that will boost the power of the race you picked by changing your unit rooster or giving you new and more powerful heroes.

Information

Footage

Changelog

Credits

Authors Notes

-Make sure to play with atleast one other player.
-You get gold though income. Income depends on how many control points you have.
-Use F11(Allies) tab to ally and unally enemies.
-Use F9(Quests) to see events and additional commands.

Map pictures are down. I will use this section to post video footage if there is any.
[/Spoiler]

-Patch notes have been moved to Discord Server and will be Discord Server only from now on

--Special Thanks to Shad for helping me work on the map--
-Ujimasa Hojo
-Blizzard
-Eagle XI
-Darkfang
-bigapple90
-4eNNightmare
-CRAZYRUSSIAN
-67chrome
-HappyTauren
-~Nightmare
-Mr.Goblin
-FrIkY
-iceteaftw
-34hrap
-PrinceYaser
-PeeKay
-Deleted member 238226
-Hayate
-AbstractCreativity
-Mephestrial
-Windrunner29
-NemoVonFish
-Marcos DAB
-Uncle Fester
-BETABABY
-loboproto
-LiOneSS
-Kwaliti
-Cavman
-JollyD
-SinisterX
-asdasdgfrw
-The_Silent
-Blizzard Entertaiment
-Hawkwing
-Hemske
-Sin'Dorei300
-RavenBlackbird
-Mister_Haudrauf
-General Frank
-Eldin HawkWing
-R.A.N.G.I.T.
-Darkholme
-Mc !
-zerotul
-AndrewOverload519
-Champara Bros
-Anachron
-Weep
-Edge45
-MatiS
-UgoUgo
-Hellx-Magnus
-dhguardianes
-Zephyrius2412
-HerrDave
-The_Spellweaver
-Muoteck
-kola
-APproject
---All in all, try to have as much fun as you can.---
Contents

Azeroth Reinvented (Map)

Azeroth Reinvented (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Seems like a really neat multiplayer experience. Can't say much about the balance especially when considering the various land pieces and huge distances. Shouldn't units be invulnerable for a while until every player gets somewhere so they won't fight...
Level 4
In you map description there is writed doesn't support reforged graphics. I played it on reforged without any problem. Did you write this because you did just not add any reforged models or was I just lucky

Level 8
In you map description there is writed doesn't support reforged graphics. I played it on reforged without any problem. Did you write this because you did just not add any reforged models or was I just lucky
Honestly don't really know what to say. Used the option to disable Reforged Graphics in the editor, so that people desync less. The desync problems are fixed for the most part, tho if you managed to play it with Reforged Graphics and not Classic, I guess Blizzard managed to fuck up another of their features. I guess you are just lucky. Tho I would advise against using reforged graphics. There are many bugs when playing on Reforged graphics and it decreases performance for everyone else in the game.

Level 9
Can you do something about Kalen Trueshot's attack projectile being invisible and not having any splash damage despite what being said in the passive?

Level 8
Hey, when will this map be updated? because it is very interesting
It may take around a month or two. There is a poll in the discord server on whether to release one part of the next version in a few days because it has bug fixes, balance fixes and performance improvements or to release it with the rest of the content(Which will consist of a race rework and 2 new events) later on. You can join and give your vote.

Level 29
Is there a way for me to obtain the verion of this map which requires warcraft 3 version 1.31 or below (non reforged)?
Only for personal use.
Unfortunately, no. The author no longer provided a legacy version of this map for non-Reforged WC3.
You must have the latest version of Reforged (1.35/1.36) because most newer maps were made with that version.

Level 8
Is there a way for me to obtain the verion of this map which requires warcraft 3 version 1.31 or below (non reforged)?
Only for personal use.
Unfortunately, no. The author no longer provided a legacy version of this map for non-Reforged WC3.
You must have the latest version of Reforged (1.35/1.36) because most newer maps were made with that version.
There are some versions of the map that work on 1.26, but they are heavily imbalanced and it is possible that they are really bad performance wise. They also have outdated terrain and units. If you still want them, I will try to find them and send you the latest one in the dms, as soon as I figure out how those work.😅

Level 2
If you mean about the version, then I am sorry. At one point it worked for both reforged and version 1.26, but people werent playing it on 1.26 so I moved it directly on reforged.
Do you have the 1.26 version available anywhere? I can only play the original WC3 (not Reforged), this map looks really cool and I'd like to try it, but it doesn't show up when I add it to the Maps folder (I'm guessing because I'm not using Reforged)

Level 29
Do you have the 1.26 version available anywhere? I can only play the original WC3 (not Reforged), this map looks really cool and I'd like to try it, but it doesn't show up when I add it to the Maps folder (I'm guessing because I'm not using Reforged)
I checked the comments by someone. Some older versions of this map for 1.26 is still available, but it's being riddled with numerous bugs that could hinder your gameplay experiences, as well as some outdated terrain and units.
Other than that, you'll always play this updated map on the very latest Reforged patch, which is 1.36.

Level 2
I checked the comments by someone. Some older versions of this map for 1.26 is still available, but it's being riddled with numerous bugs that could hinder your gameplay experiences, as well as some outdated terrain and units.
Other than that, you'll always play this updated map on the very latest Reforged patch, which is 1.36.
Sure, thanks for the information. Unfortunately my computer can't run Reforged, so I've been playing TFT 1.27 (which works great for LAN games for heaps of maps here, just not the newest ones).

I'll keep this map in mind for if I ever manage to get Reforged working :)