• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Teradore Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Teradore Quests

Features:
:fp: Single player RPG map(only in the first version, in the others will be a RPG campaing like "The Founding of Durotar")
:fp: Only one class for the first version
:fp: Only one city for the first version
:fp: Only one race for the first version
:fp: Use weapons attacheds in the characters
:fp: You can walk inside of some structures
:fp: You have an house where you start and can store itens
:fp: Cool camera comands
:fp: Save comand
:fp: All charactes have 5 abilitys with 21 levels, and some have abilitys with only one level
:fp: You gain 5 stat points and 1 skill point by level

:confused:Why you will let all this things(Itens 1 to 4) for future versions?
The first version it's just a test to see if we liked to make it and if people likes the idea.

:confused:Which the maximum level?
I don't know. Probably 100 but I'm thinking about 150.

History:
Teradore is a fictional region in Azeroth. It would be like an continent. For the first version we have only one map, the "Silverstorm Castle".
The Silverstorm Castle was created by the Silverstorm family(Humans), on the Gorseck Valey.

:confused:Who is this Gorseck?
:nemor:Gorseck is an old night elf druid who descovered the Gorseck River, that cross the region.

:confused:Ok, the Humans created the castle, but the dwarves and the elves, why they live in the castle?
They are all friends and humans needs dwarves tecnology and elves magic.

:confused:If a night elf discovered the region, why humans, dwarves and elves live there?
The night elves live in a region next.

Classes and their features:

Class: Wizard
Name: Eliot Silverwind
Race: Elf
Force: Alliance
Skills:
Mind Control
Few have the privilege of having their minds controlled by you.
Unit max level: 2 by skill level
Mana Shield
Mana will circulate arrownd your body to protect you against all damage.
Damage absorved by mana point: 0.25 by level
Polymorth
Transform a enemy in a sheep. The sheep have the same hit points of the enchanted enemy, but cann't attack and moves very slow.
Enchanted time: 3s by level
Slow
An magical chain slow the target.
Slowed Time: 20
Slowing Factor: 3% by level
Mana Reward
Steal magical energy of the killed eneemys.
Mana gain by kill: 2 by level
First Hand Itens: Staffs and Wands (Attached)
Second Hand Itens: Spell Books (Not Attached)

History:
Only 2 members of the Silverstorm family are alive, Eliot and his sister 2 years yonger, Lauene(the city alchemist). Their grandparents helped to create the city libary, church and alchemist shop. Eliot never liked to stay in a shop all the day waiting for some client, all his life hi wanted to be a legend, so he decided to be more one of those adventurers... In this part that you start to play, proving every one that you can be a legend.

:confused:It's not a to small history?
When you play the map, you are creating the rest of the history.

Development Team:
Kuritany (Me) - Terrein, Units, Heroes, Itens, Abilitys, Divulgation
TokiZR - Trigers, Abilitys

:confused:It wouldn't be very ambitious to try to do everything with a team of two members?
Yes, but we have much time.

Screenshots:
175138-albums2376-picture18895.png

175138-albums2376-picture18896.png

:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 3
i would make the units and heroes and habilitys too,i need some thing to do with my free time,so if you want my help PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.