• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Stepping Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
To make a long story short, I found that I have to change many things in my life. My free time is getting everyday less, and the mod had pratically no progress in the last months. So far, the graphic part of the mod is still more advanced than any other part; and that of course doesn't make a game.
I tried for a while to coordinate the work, (even if someone else guaranteed me he would do that) but I couldn't even find what everyone was doing. And that, once again, was partially because people left without a word.

In the meanwhile, "real life" stuff is getting harder and harder for me. Honestly, I wish I could just quit, but I took an obligation toward the team.

In the end, it all comes down to your maturity and dedication. Me, I don't care much what would became of this mod; I'm stepping down from the project "leadership". If enough people want to continue AND get the job done, I'm still here; if not, then best of wishes, and I'm going away.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Are you leaving modding altogether?

Archian

Site Director
Level 62
There's no need to say someone Nasrudin. You can just say my name, as I were the one who promised that I could be the project-sub leader.

Although I have an explanation, I assume it's rather pointless to give you one as it seems like you don't really care...

And this comes now at a time like this, when I'm just about to get more time for the project and HernanG is returning (as far as i know) :sad:

Im sorry to hear this Nas :sad:

Level 17
Oh, come on, I'm wasn't looking for a scapegoat.
But when you see someone you love dying in your hands, you decide that some things in your life needs to go differently. From my point of view, if the mod gets completed, then good. If it dies, it means people wasn't really intrested anyway; at least they stop loosing time on it.
Either way it's not a drama.

Level 7
K TNX BAI, no it's a joke for Nas, I'm leaving too. Real life also get's harder and harder for me, and I entered showbuisnes, I'll visit the forums, and post some bukkakke life stuff. I also think the same as Nasurdin.

It was fun for me 3 years ago, and few months ago, but I just can't work on this anymore.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

So now, after a long time, the project is hosted on the Hive, and people start stepping down?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I wasn't aware someone had died, I apologize if I offended you Nasurdin.

Level 15
@Nasrudin: I'm sad you leave this activity but at the same time I understand perfectly your situation. I wish you the best of luck finding your path and your reasons.

But please come here from time to time and bug our life for a while, you are a respected member of this community, and (I think I speak for everyone) we appreciate you so much.

Level 25
2 people are leaving already? Damn... well you guys still get credit for the project and are always welcome back to helping out some more.
@HernanG- Be active on this forum more than the other one... lol
@Nas- I know you exact feeling. Although I don't let things stop me. Not even bullets!
@Freak- Show Business eh? Comdey I hope! Hope to hear about it and GL HF

Archian

Site Director
Level 62
Oh, come on, I'm wasn't looking for a scapegoat.
But when you see someone you love dying in your hands, you decide that some things in your life needs to go differently. From my point of view, if the mod gets completed, then good. If it dies, it means people wasn't really intrested anyway; at least they stop loosing time on it.
Either way it's not a drama.
I apologize, Nasrudin. I just feel like this is my fault :sad:

Nonetheless, I can imagine how you must feel these days. And I understand it perfectly. I wish you the best of luck furthermore wherever your talents may take you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.