• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Removing dispel effect from Mirror Image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Its possible to remove the dispel effect of mirror image?

Thanks ^^

Edit: I will use this topic to make another question :3
There is a ability that increase user max mana? I wanna to do one like that.
Edit2: I tried Item Mana Bônus and didn't worked...

Last edited:
Level 16
You could use a dummy ability that when learned, the item mana bonus ability is added.

• ManaBonus
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to DummyAblity
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Level of DummyAblity for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Add Custom Mana Bonus to (Triggering unit)
          • Unit - Set level of Custom Mana Bonus for (Triggering unit) to (Level of DummyAblity for (Triggering unit))
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit - Set level of Custom Mana Bonus for (Triggering unit) to (Level of DummyAblity for (Triggering unit))

Level 23
When it comes to the first question you could add spell immunity to the illusion:

• Spawn Illusion
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Spawns a summoned unit
    • Conditions
      • ((Summoned unit) is an illusion) Equal to True
      • (Unit-type of (Summoned unit)) Equal to Blademaster
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add Spell Immunity to (Summoned unit)
However this is maybe not what you want, since it not cant be targeted by any spells.
Instead, you could try to add Resistance Skin

Level 23
If you mean that the illusion gains immunity to other spells... yes...

You could otherwise create an event saying Unit starts the effect of an ability
And then conditions: target unit of ability being cast is an illusion equal to true, ability being cast equal to Dispel Magic.
As action Order casting unit to stop

I think that will interrupt the spell

Level 12
Hmm... Not sure about how to do that, but you can always use a dummy ability, creaty a dummy unit and give it the the ability from wand of illusions(i think, lvl 2 charged item) and cast it on the hero ;)

Level 12
You could always put some actions in the trigger about where the illusions appear, your hero changing places (or not) with a random one of them, some animation etc

Level 12
Suggestion:
the actions can be
Unit Group - Add (Summoned unit) to (a group)

Using a global you should make sure that it is empty(either by emptying it every time after you use it or before (in the other trigger)).
And in the original trigger you can do whatever you want with all the illusions that are in group.

Status
Not open for further replies.