1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new Hive! Be advised that we're still working on the site. There are still many rough edges, so please bear with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Icon Contest #14 - Seven Deadly Sins is out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 25th Texturing Contest has started! Contestants are to create a skin representing a dark elf person/being or any construct related to it using the vanilla models or the custom ones found on the site.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Voting squad, line up! Cast your vote on the poll for Modeling Contest #29 - Squads!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The poll for the theme of our StarCraft II Terraining Contest is up. Cast your note now!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice

Posting threads in this forum

Discussion in 'Diablo III Warcraft' started by CloudWolf, May 9, 2009.

1. Raggnarokh

Raggnarokh
    wtf? What happened to the new inventory and stuff?

Another awesome idea dies. The map was pretty cool.

2. Xionn

Xionn
    very good even when you leave the devil WILL stay 3 this map to be immortal.
    encerio when playing the devil 3 I'll remember the old days XD
    very good map.

3. Morningstarr

Morningstarr
    Hi this is probably totally in the wrong thread, sorry about that.

Basically I love your maps really polished work, but I have a few little issues with some of the image compression. The in game gui and loading screen images both seem a bit colour lossy but this can be fixed easily with a correctly indexed pallete. I'm also wasn't too keen on the logos style maybe a little corporate looking? So I knocked this one up in my break if you like it I can give it a final once over and pass over the hi-res files?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  4. redmarine

redmarine
    Thanks for your offer but we're no longer working on this project. Last activity was probably around late 2009.