1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Take part in a Futuristic musical experience with our very own Music Contest. The 5th edition has finally arrived after a long time.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 1st Galaxy Terraining Contest has reached an end. We've set up the poll for it. Who among these fine guys should take the cake?
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The results for Techtree Contest #11 are out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The long awaited results for the Mini-Texturing Contest have been released. Check it out and congratulate the winner!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dust off your mapping skills, a mini-mapping contest is coming up! Cast your vote on its theme now!
    Dismiss Notice

Posting threads in this forum

Discussion in 'Diablo III Warcraft' started by CloudWolf, May 9, 2009.

1. Raggnarokh

Aug 4, 2009
    wtf? What happened to the new inventory and stuff?

Another awesome idea dies. The map was pretty cool.
  2. Xionn

Mar 11, 2010
    very good even when you leave the devil WILL stay 3 this map to be immortal.
    encerio when playing the devil 3 I'll remember the old days XD
    very good map.
  3. Morningstarr

Jan 26, 2011
    Hi this is probably totally in the wrong thread, sorry about that.

Basically I love your maps really polished work, but I have a few little issues with some of the image compression. The in game gui and loading screen images both seem a bit colour lossy but this can be fixed easily with a correctly indexed pallete. I'm also wasn't too keen on the logos style maybe a little corporate looking? So I knocked this one up in my break if you like it I can give it a final once over and pass over the hi-res files?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  4. redmarine

Sep 4, 2007
    Thanks for your offer but we're no longer working on this project. Last activity was probably around late 2009.