• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New AoS

Level 12
I have decided to take a small break from Warcraft 3 Adventures and create a new AoS that will be a Hive project.

So I will be looking for just about any position in world editing. I will organize the positions so that we will have one map at all times or, as little copy and pasting as possible.

First though, I will start with my ideas for this AoS.
The name will be Warring Families.

Families: Blue Shield and Gray Shield

Terrian: mainly flat with rolling hills here and there. I have begun work on the terrian myself and may submit a preview of it.

NPCs: There will be two villages with a castle at in each. Players will be able to enter the castles. Also, there will be a neutral village in the center, units will not battle in this town insted they will go around

Players: 8 at max, players will be knightsserving their King, they will attempt to kill the other teams King.

Other-

Honor: Players will have honor and dishonor. Do things like attack enemy players in the neutraltown will cause dishonor, and killing enemy players in the open battlefield will give honor. More honor will allow access to unique areas of the castle. Which may have rarer merchants and such.

Sleep: A possibility, this would allow players a quick + free way to heal their wounds.

Tournemants: These will take place in the neutral village and will have a special format for battle. Also, they will require tournemant battle gear. Fightning will stop between the families when a offical tournement takes place. There will be special tournement grounds. There will be land + mounted tournements. There will also be set prizes.

Mounts: There will be different quality of mounts and players will be able to ride them but not fight on them. If they are attacked while on one they will auto-maticly dismount, unless in a tournement

Weather: Mainy Rain

Duels: Players can challenge a player of the opposing faction (or the same, to be decided) for honor points. Also, the winning player recieves the loser's gear and horse or money. Declining a duel will not result in loss of honor, to prevent players constatly challenging one player to dishonor him.

Any questions? I will start asking for the positions soon. I may pm you if I really want you for a certain job.

Level 12
Don't you think you should simplify it? Sorry for being a little blunt, but i feel its too complex. Just couldn't see how it could work out...People have made many AoSes but they never truly win Dota cos its simple and so satisfiying when you 0wn. Yours is like all the other AoSes, its too complex that it gets boring sometime. Unless, you could really click it off. Then i would enjoy something like that. And, how are you gonna make the heroes mount?
Models or Attachments? If you use movement height + a horse; a mule; It won't look like its mounted. If you use custom models, the file would proably be over 4mb, which is NOT playable over B.net or Lan...Sobz-

PS: But i like rain. Happy if you use it with lightning effects. I mean not just the monsoon model. Fade in and out Whitemask over 0.02 seconds occansionally, and play the chain lightning sound for nice effects :p