• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Master Farmers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
A new idea of mine, that I want to make, but I cant... Because all of my projects start when they end :p

Master Farmers - A new World
Story:
Some years after, the war between the alliance and the horde was ended and a new piece came across azeroth. Illidan got defeated by Azeroth's Legacy, a group of heroes that fight for Light and all that it stands for. Even the Lich King, Arthas, fell in battle against these unfrightened heroes.

There was no more thing that could destroy azeroth, but it the fights between the horde and the alliance, a lot of cities got destroyed. Now, Azeroth's Legacy began recruiting villagers to help them out building up the lands of the horde and the alliance.

You are one of them and it's your job to farm all stuff that is needed for the progress!

About the Map:
I made have some ideas how this could look like and which features it's got:

Simply it's like "Island Troll Tribes", but It's a one team game. The goal is to reach certain amounts of ressources you get by farming creeps and other stuff. Each one of the players can choose a hero and for him 2 jobs built up like in world of warcraft with a maximum point of 300.

Job List:
- Mining (Farming)
With this job you are able to use the "Mining"-Ability. This allows you to mine ore veins.
Effect:
+1 skill point in mining
per mining skill point you can mine more ores on one vein
Ores can be stored or used with the ability Smelting/Smithing

- Smithing/Smelting (Crafting)
With this job you are able to use the "Smithing"-Ability. This allows you to smelt the ores you got from mining or another player got from mining.
Effect:
+2 skill point in Smithing/Smelting
per smithing/smelting skill point you can smelt better ores and more ores on one time
Smelted ores are used to build buildings.

- Chipping (Farming)
With this job you are able tu use the "Chipping"-Ability. This allows you to chip wood into smaller pieces.
Effect:
+1 skill point in Chipping
per chipping skill point your stamina increases and you are not loosing so much stamina while farming or crafting

- Construction (Crafting)
With this job you are able to use the "Construction"-Ability This allows you to construct buildings with smelted ores, chipped wood or leather.
Effect:
+10 skill point in Construction
per construction skill point the building speed increases

- Furriers (Farming)
With this job you are able to use the "Furriers"-Ability. This allows you to furry dead animals.
Effect:
+1 skill point in Furriers
per furriers skill point the stamina increases and you dont fail so often when you furry an animal

- Tanning (Crafting)
With this job you are able to use the "Tanning"-Ability. This allows you to tann the leather you got from dead animals.
Effect:
+1 skill point in Tanning
per Tanning skill point you can craft better leather

This is just a short job list, but I have a lot of ideas more. Interested?

The Game Basics:
Win:
- You reach a certain amount of ressources

Loose:
- Time runs out (Time Mode)
- All players get killed by wild animals, you can be revived in the home base but this needs a player near it.

This is a team-play game which should challenge all players.

So, like my idea? If you like it feel free to create a map like this :D

Level 2
hm... okay i am ger so i just tiped in the german version in a online-dictionary...^^

so, i am really up to making this map alone now! i would also be glad to see some of your ideas here, post them if you want to!

I will make this map with a friend (beginner in mapping)!

Status
Not open for further replies.