• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Huge Handle Leaks!!!!!!!Help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hello
I`v Encountered a very horrible thing a trigger which is creating approximately 30k Leaks!:goblin_jawdrop:
  • For each (Integer CGR_LoopInt) from 1 to CGR_IntMax, do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Set CGR_loc = (Load (Key (Loc + (String(CGR_LoopInt)))) of (Key (Picked unit)) in CGR_Hash)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_CGR_loc)
Note:there are some other actions inside loop but they don`t make any Leaks according to my analysis this single Load Action Creating all of These Leaks.

I`m Using
  • Leak Finder
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.09 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Debug = (Point(0.00, 0.00))
      • Custom script: call BJDebugMsg(I2S(GetHandleId(udg_Debug)-0x100000))
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Debug)

Level 5
OK I have Found the problem but how can i fix it?
Look at this test Trigger
  • Test
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Test1
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 600, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Test_Point = (Random point in (Playable map area))
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Test_Point)
this trigger makes 800 Leaks Why?

Level 5
Sounds like you use a leak checker. Don't.
hello thanks for reply
I`m using The leak Finder Trigger in the first post which is counting handles
let me explain what i`m doing here i want to create a grid system, the system works very Well in Action although I changed the method of saving points by saving x and y of the point (to make sure the Hashtabe-Save Location doesn`t leak ) but still i Encounter huge count of Handles finally i found the source of bug the Loop creating this bugs even if i Create Point and remove it immediately the handle counter blows up and shows approximately 2000 leaks
is it true? do i have 2000 leaks?how can i fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.