• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
OK so we really need to decide the forces, it will help a lot.

Now, I am sure you all are aware that hive is in huge flamewar, and that many mods have quit ressently mostly because of that. So dividing Hive in to 2 forces to fight each other could have a negative effect on some mods (arguable). So we need to find a compromise.

Any ideas?

Level 14
If you went along with a generic force like Team 1 and Team 2, maybe the hero picking mode would be "all pick" so that no one would be restricted to one team.

One way to decide teams is to create some kind of scenario, like someone is trying to overthrow Ralle, the king, and there are some users that support it while some users enjoy Ralle's reign and are defending him.
Well that was kind of bad example, but I still would like to know what's causing everyone to fight each other in the first place.

I agree for the ''all pick'' that players can choose wich ever they want.

and for the team concepts.

Red vs Blue sounds good. let's just say.
2 names that has nothing to do with evil or bad, but that they refer to the hive.

Ex: Moose Hove and Wooden Panache = both related to Ralle :3

Status
Not open for further replies.