• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Fireballs v1.0

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Hurls fireballs on enemies at close range, dealing mini damage and mini stun.
Quantity of fireballs are 3 / 6 / 9 / 12. It is in MUI. Feel free to use it or edit it, feel free to send your opinions and suggestions. No need to credit me.
This will be the first spell I am to make for my Warcraft III mod.

My very first spell.
It's about to become a spellpack but I decided not to propose the remaining one such as 'Promotion System', 'Paper Rock Scissor System', and 'Hunter Savage' passive spell. They will be truncated for now.

NOTES:
- Please ignore the custom units except the dummy.

IMPORTING:
- Get the custom object, 'haab' or the universal dummy.
- Grab the custom objects 'C867' and 'C868' id spells named Fireballs for unit and hero.
- Copy the triggers Fireball X1 and Fireball X2 Loop
- Copy the Fireball (base) or replace it and kill off the Firebolt (Neutral Hostile)
Contents

Fireballs v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
Tank-Commander
UMSWE dependant - can't be opened by the vanilla world editor or JNGP
Please add the triggers into your description via utilising the [ trigger ] tags, preferably inside [ hidden ] tags (make the reviewing process easier)

Given the unrelated nature of the other programs you intend to eventually include I'd suggest uploading those as separate submissions rather than including them in a single map - a person who wants a promotion system is unlikely to want a fireball spell along with it or a rock paper scissors system (I question the usefulness of the latter entirely though)

Unfortunately the submission is UMSWE dependant which we don't support on the site (submissions like this cannot be opened via the vanilla world editor nor JNGP which are the primary world editors used by modders) you can modify the submission such that it can be opened via these (use custom script to destroy locations and groups rather than UMSWE GUI functions) and then it can be reviewed more thoroughly, until then I'll have to set this to needs fix since those editors crash if they attempt to open the map