• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Ability blink strike and move under die units

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem, I read the tutorial of variables, I tried to create a spell but does not work
  • store
    • Eventi
      • Map initialization
    • Condizioni
    • Azioni
      • Set Caster_unit[1] = (Triggering unit)
      • Set Targeted_unit[1] = (Target unit of ability being cast)
  • rushumun Zoro ability
    • Eventi
      • UnitÃ* - A unit Avvia l'effetto di un'abilitÃ*
    • Condizioni
      • (Ability being cast) Uguale a Rushumon
    • Azioni
      • Set Casting_unit = Caster_unit[1]
      • Set Target_unit = Targeted_unit[1]
      • Wait 3.00 seconds
      • UnitÃ* - Move Caster_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] instantly to temp_point, facing (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
      • UnitÃ* - Pausa Targeted_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Target unit of ability being cast)))]
      • UnitÃ* - Cause Caster_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to damage Targeted_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Target unit of ability being cast)))], dealing 500.00 damage of attack type Magia and damage type Fulmine
      • Wait 3.00 seconds
      • UnitÃ* - Riprendi Targeted_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Target unit of ability being cast)))]
      • Effetto speciale - Create a special effect at (Target point of ability being cast) using Abilities\Spells\Orc\MirrorImage\MirrorImageCaster.mdl
      • Effetto speciale - Destroy (Last created special effect)

Level 8
  • rushumun Zoro ability
  • Eventi
  • Condizioni
  • Azioni
  • Set Casting_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = Casting Unit
  • Set Target_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = Targeted unit of ability being cast
  • Set NEW_VARIABLE_Point[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = Target point of ability being cast
  • Wait 3.00 seconds
  • UnitÃ* - Move Caster_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] instantly to NEW_VARIABLE_Point[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))], facing (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
  • UnitÃ* - Pausa Targeted_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Target unit of ability being cast)))]
  • UnitÃ* - Cause Caster_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to damage Targeted_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Target unit of ability being cast)))], dealing 500.00 damage of attack type Magia and damage type Fulmine
  • Wait 3.00 seconds
  • UnitÃ* - Riprendi Targeted_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Target unit of ability being cast)))]
  • Effetto speciale - Create a special effect at (Target point of ability being cast) using Abilities\Spells\Orc\MirrorImage\MirrorImageCaster.mdl
  • Custom Script - call RemoveLoc(udg_NEW_VARIABLE_Point[GetConvertedPlayerId(GetOwningPlayer(GetTriggerUnit()))])
get rid of the map initialization trigger

don't run again, these are my variable:
caster_unit-> units, array 12
target_unit-> units array 1
targeted_units-> units array 12
casting_unit-> units
your posted variable(NEW_VARIABLE_Point). My variable name is point2-> point array 1
temp_point-> point
  • rushumun Zoro ability
    • Eventi
    • Condizioni
    • Azioni
      • Set Caster_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = Casting_unit
      • Set Target_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Set point2[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Wait 3.00 seconds
      • UnitÃ* - Move Caster_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] instantly to point2[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))], facing (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
      • Wait 3.00 seconds
      • Custom script: call RemoveLoc(udg_point2[GetConvertedPlayerId(GetOwningPlayer(GetTriggerUnit()))])
Here the editor say to me error in this script why?

Level 8
don't run again, these are my variable:
caster_unit-> units, array 12
target_unit-> units array 1
targeted_units-> units array 12
casting_unit-> units
your posted variable(NEW_VARIABLE_Point). My variable name is point2-> point array 1
temp_point-> point

get rid of caster_unit, temp_point, and targeted_unit make casting_unit array of 12, target_unit array of 12, and point2 array of 12 and i didnt see that you are using 2 different variables for the cater and target unit...so youll need to do this as well:

• rushumun Zoro ability
  • Eventi
  • Condizioni
  • Azioni
  • Set Casting_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = Casting Unit
  • Set Target_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = Targeted unit of ability being cast
  • Set NEW_VARIABLE_Point[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = Target point of ability being cast
  • Wait 3.00 seconds
  • UnitÃ* - Move Casting_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] instantly to NEW_VARIABLE_Point[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))], facing NEW_VARIABLE_Point[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))])
  • UnitÃ* - Pausa Target_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]
  • UnitÃ* - Cause Casting_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to damage Target_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering Unit)))], dealing 500.00 damage of attack type Magia and damage type Fulmine
  • Wait 3.00 seconds
  • UnitÃ* - Riprendi Target_unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering Unit)))]
  • Effetto speciale - Create a special effect at NEW_VARIABLE_Point[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] using Abilities\Spells\Orc\MirrorImage\MirrorImageCaster.mdl
  • Custom Script - call RemoveLocation(udg_NEW_VARIABLE_Point[GetConvertedPlayerId(GetOwningPlayer(GetTriggerUnit()))])
Be sure to look over this line by line--i changed a lot.

Oh yeah sorry bout the script bug RemoveLoc should be RemoveLocation

Status
Not open for further replies.