• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

2 Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I would like some help with 2 spells in my map. The first one is I want a passive ability that works like Moon Rider's "Moon Glaive" Attack in DOTA and it should NOT replacing orb effects and the other one is an already made spell of me that works like an AOE Entangling Roots but I want the damage over time to be based on the Hero's Strength. Pls if anyone will help me with this I can send the map tell more details if needed..

Level 15
For the moon glave ability I'm afraid I can't help you but it won't be a problem for the AOE Entangling Roots, I'll post spell soon
Thanks but the AOE Entangling Roots is pretty complicated because it's an ent-hero that enters a tree form and should entangling root all close enemy units around it and instantly deroots them when the ent-hero leaves the tree form.. Maybe you will do a trigger that makes the units with the Root-buff to take the damage per second the same way that normal entangling roots does but instead damage based on the Ent-Hero's strength? I'll send map if needed.

Level 10
Thanks but the AOE Entangling Roots is pretty complicated because it's an ent-hero that enters a tree form and should entangling root all close enemy units around it and instantly deroots them when the ent-hero leaves the tree form.. Maybe you will do a trigger that makes the units with the Root-buff to take the damage per second the same way that normal entangling roots does but instead damage based on the Ent-Hero's strength? I'll send map if needed.

Mmm ok for details. Just tell me, does this ability have more than 1 level? And what do you mean he enters tree form? Like Metamorphosis?
Anyway I'm done, check it out:
View attachment AOE Entangling Roots.w3x

Last edited:
Level 15
Mmm ok for details. Just tell me, does this ability have more than 1 level? And what do you mean he enters tree form? Like Metamorphosis?
Anyway I'm done, check it out:
View attachment 118062
Yes it has 3 levels and I want it to be like 2/3/4 x 1 strength damage for each level.. No it's like the Gargoyle's "Stone Form" ability, getting planted in the ground and increased life regeneration and aoe roots enemy units arond the ent-hero by triggering..

Level 10
Yes it has 3 levels and I want it to be like 2/3/4 x 1 strength damage for each level.. No it's like the Gargoyle's "Stone Form" ability, getting planted in the ground and increased life regeneration and aoe roots enemy units arond the ent-hero by triggering..

Well have you tried the map I attached? Copy the triggers in your map, replace the AOE spell by yours, anyway everything is detailed here: View attachment 118062

Status
Not open for further replies.