• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why does adding a conditon disables the trigger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Hello,

I currently re-write my system http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/stacking-orbs-system-v1-2-a-268768/ to make it more efficient.

I face a problem I cannot see the reason why multiple error occur concering the custom scripts:

• Loses Orb
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit loses an item
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: local integer i = 0
      • Custom script: local integer count = 0
      • Custom script: local integer tempItemType
      • Set Orb_TempUnit = (Triggering unit)
      • Set Orb_Count = (Load (Key OrbCount) of Orb_UnitHandleId from Orb_Hashtable)
      • -------- De-index the Orb --------
      • For each (Integer Orb_LoopIndex) from 1 to Orb_Count, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Custom script: set udg_Orb_ItemType = GetItemTypeId(GetManipulatedItem())
          • Custom script: set udg_Orb_HashTempInteger = udg_Orb_ItemType
          • Custom script: set tempItemType = LoadInteger(udg_Orb_Hashtable, udg_Orb_UnitHandleId, udg_Orb_LoopIndex)
          • Custom script: if udg_Orb_ItemType == tempItemType then
          • -------- Transfer Data --------
          • Hashtable - Save (Load Orb_Count of Orb_UnitHandleId from Orb_Hashtable) as Orb_LoopIndex of Orb_UnitHandleId in Orb_Hashtable
          • Custom script: endif
      • Hashtable - Save (Orb_Count - 1) as (Key OrbCount) of Orb_UnitHandleId in Orb_Hashtable

Now I added a condition

• Loses Orb
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit loses an item
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • 'IF'-Conditions
          • (Load 0 of Orb_HashTempInteger from Orb_Hashtable) Gleich True
        • 'THEN'-Actions
          • Custom script: local integer i = 0
          • Custom script: local integer count = 0
          • Custom script: local integer tempItemType
          • Set Orb_TempUnit = (Triggering unit)
          • Set Orb_Count = (Load (Key OrbCount) of Orb_UnitHandleId from Orb_Hashtable)
          • -------- De-index the Orb --------
          • For each (Integer Orb_LoopIndex) from 1 to Orb_Count, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Custom script: set tempItemType = LoadInteger(udg_Orb_Hashtable, udg_Orb_UnitHandleId, udg_Orb_LoopIndex)
              • Custom script: if udg_Orb_ItemType == tempItemType then
              • -------- Transfer Data --------
              • Hashtable - Save (Load Orb_Count of Orb_UnitHandleId from Orb_Hashtable) as Orb_LoopIndex of Orb_UnitHandleId in Orb_Hashtable
              • Custom script: endif
          • Hashtable - Save (Orb_Count - 1) as (Key OrbCount) of Orb_UnitHandleId in Orb_Hashtable
        • 'ELSE'-Actions

It is absolutely required that the new trigger works to make the system efficient and I do not see any reason why this modification disables the trigger.
The condition stuff works for the acquiring trigger you can see in the resource thread.

I would be glad if you could give me a hint.

Level 12
The lines that start with the keyword "local" must be at the top of the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.