• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quest Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
1. I still can't get any of my quests to work. Is there some special command to save the data so i can use it again. The variables used don't help.

2. I'm also trying to use the evil rabbit model from funny bunny's egg hunt. I copied all the files but the model still dosen't work.

3. The gold icon in the corner has turned green.

Any help will be most appreciated.

Level 5
1. Can you be more specific when you say saving? Also for basic quest triggering variables are not required at all.

2. Are you importing it correctly via the import manager?

3. Which corner of what editor/manager?

If you can be more specific I could be of more help.

Level 2
response

1. I mean the quest triggers themselves don't work. When i complete main quest 1 it completes optional quest1.

2. The model is imported correctly I checked the map it came from and found all the textures and models needed.

3. In the game I mean the gold count screen turns green.

Level 2
quest trigger

Quest - Create a Required quest titled Through the Forest with the description While on their year..., using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNBoots.blp

Set QuestThroughtheForest[1] = (Last created quest)

Quest - Create a quest requirement for (Last created quest) with the description Search for the Tain...

Set QuestSearchfortheTaintReq[1] = (Last created quest requirement)

Quest - Create a Required, undiscovered quest titled Homefront with the description Kal'bec and his gro..., using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNGenericHumanBuilding.blp

Set QuestHomefront[3] = (Last created quest)

Quest - Create a quest requirement for (Last created quest) with the description Return to the Villa...

Set QuestReturntotheVillageReq = (Last created quest requirement)

Quest - Create a Optional, undiscovered quest titled Liberation with the description Several village gua..., using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNFootman.blp

Set QuestLiberation[2] = (Last created quest)

Quest - Create a quest requirement for (Last created quest) with the description Free the Gnolls Cap...

Set QuestGnollsCaptivesReq = (Last created quest requirement)

Quest - Create a quest requirement for (Last created quest) with the description Free the Trolls Cap...

Set QuestTrollsCaptivesReq = (Last created quest requirement)

Status
Not open for further replies.