• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multi-streak announcer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I wanna make an announcer. It's 4 total players. I want it to have:
First blood
1-10 kills (not double kill, but like "God like" when you reach 8 kills without dying, not actually streak kills)
Just like DOTA kind of... Please help me, I'm not very experienced.

Level 3
Sorry, I'm pretty new here. I will check these places out!

Forgot: I want someone to make it also can you link me some forum post about how to make one?

Last edited:
You are not going to be able to use it even if someone makes it for you unless you know some basic GUI. Do you? I am going to give you the code for one I made, but it isn't the one you want, it's only close. If you can figure it out, you can make your own. Otherwise, you probably won't be able to do things this advanced for a while and you'll need to learn the basics first. Importing triggers can be simple but it can be a little tricky too. Try re-writing this yourself. It's a good way to learn.
  • Kill Announcer
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Killing unit) Not equal to No unit
      • ((Owner of (Killing unit)) controller) Not equal to (Neutral Hostile controller)
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set Hero_Kill_count[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Hero_Kill_count[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Hero_Kill_count[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] greater than 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Sound - Play Dominating <gen>
          • Wait for (Last played sound) to be 0.00 seconds from finished playing
          • Sound - Destroy Dominating <gen>
        • Else - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • Hero_Kill_count[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Equal to 1
            • Then - Actions
              • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Name of (Triggering player)) + ( was slain by + (Name of (Owner of (Killing unit)))))
              • Set Killer_Unit = (Killing unit)
              • Sound - Play First_Blood <gen>
              • Wait for (Last played sound) to be 0.00 seconds from finished playing
              • Sound - Destroy First_Blood <gen>
              • Else - Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.