• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Upgrade Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm currently developing http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/world-azeroth-218724-post2177296/#post2177296
and there is currently a problem I have with a certain script that I've made.

It's that I can't really complete it since I can't find out how.

• [B]Conditions[/B]
  • Current research level of magi kingdom for (triggering player)) Equal to 0) and ((Current reserach level of Holy Kingdom for (Triggering player)) Equal to 0)
This only checks for that the current research of certain upgrades aren't there, it doesn't check for another key building for this upgrade and it's Keep.
How do I make it so it must be a keep else the Condition Fails.

Level 5
I'm currently developing http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/world-azeroth-218724-post2177296/#post2177296
and there is currently a problem I have with a certain script that I've made.

It's that I can't really complete it since I can't find out how.

• [B]Conditions[/B]
  • Current research level of magi kingdom for (triggering player)) Equal to 0) and ((Current reserach level of Holy Kingdom for (Triggering player)) Equal to 0)
This only checks for that the current research of certain upgrades aren't there, it doesn't check for another key building for this upgrade and it's Keep.
How do I make it so it must be a keep else the Condition Fails.

At work right now, but you could use Pick Every Units of Type - Keep under "Unit Group"

Level 4
As far as I know, the "check research level" doesnt work too well with basic researches, I've tried it before. I just made separate triggers for the research itself. Just have a trigger where
Event- a unit finishes research
Conditions- techtype of research is [whatever]
Actions- Set research[player number of owner of researching unit] = 1

The action is setting an integer equal to one. Then instead of using your condition of research tech type, just use

research[player number of triggering player] =1

EDIT: OH lol i read your topic wrong.

Just do an integer condition, counting number of alive units of type(which in your case, is Keep) owned by triggering player.

Status
Not open for further replies.