• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Extremely Simple Quick Question!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay so I have my map done almost completely with GUI, using custom scripts to call removal of unit groups etc.

And it says theres an error in like 1640.. How can I find where this error is..? I'm not using script so its not like I can just recognize that line, its all simple GUI and GUI isnt labeled in lines..

Help?

Level 4
I dont recognize those things like function triggername_actions, it just said in line 1680 and 1684 ( not 1640, my bad). And in the message its got like a million Rect 1793, Rect 1930 or whatever(those were random numbers), and tons and tons of lines of that text.

Except now it doesnt show that message anymore. Like it stopped showing it? Even though I didnt change anything. But apparently it still must be messing up the map because when i click to Test Map, it just opens up wc3, and not the map.

Now I don't know what to do ?!?

Also, how do I upload a map?

Level 4
OH! I figured out what was wrong with it! See, I was using this idea from another user on how to randomly spawn units, and I kind of put the actions in the wrong order, so I think the world editor didnt understand what it was supposed to do because of that :O

But I re-arranged it and now it works! :D

But thank you all for your concern ^^ Very appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.