• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cryptosystem] RSA-CRT w/ FME

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Unfortunately worthless without virtualized integers. integer just can't handle any practical example of RSA.
because the value is always too big? dunno, but I hope CRT and FME fix it

Also, IsRound:
check.

EDIT:
I have found another way to encypt/decrypt huge number by separating the integer into several blocks, which each blocks only contain 3 digits, will try to implement it later..

EDIT 2:
Edit: You should also implement a debug thread crash verification, and maybe even work around them.
check. thank you

updated.
- Added some debug messages
- Fixed some possible thread crashes
- Fixed bug on Power function

next time I will try to make this library capable to encrypt & decrypt strings :)

Last edited:

Cokemonkey11

Spell Reviewer
Level 29
because the value is always too big? dunno, but I hope CRT and FME fix it

It can be seen in a toy example with small values, but RSA is supposed to be used with 2048 bit modulii -> 617 digit number.

I have found another way to encypt/decrypt huge number by separating the integer into several blocks, which each blocks only contain 3 digits, will try to implement it later..

Better, but probably not worth your time...

Kazeon

Level 33
It can be seen in a toy example with small values, but RSA is supposed to be used with 2048 bit modulii -> 617 digit number.

Better, but probably not worth your time...

so, what must I do? request for GY again? :ogre_kawaii:

EDIT:
btw, the code above has been updated with several hotfixes

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Complex encryption/check sums ares worthless in WC3 as people will just use the map to do all the encryption/decryption.

Might have value purely as an academic task though.

Could possibly be useful when communicating with a hosting robot. However such strict implementations are not good for map long-levity as only custom host robot versions (closed source) can host it and use the feature.

Kazeon

Level 33
Sorry, I don't think you don't have the Coprime function. It is the most important part of the Totient.
JASS:
if GCD(m, i) == 1 then
there it is the coprime function (one line) :p did you say it correctly? don't think I don't have?

Kinda makes submitting it pointless.
TH courages me to make this D:

Kazeon

Level 33
just to make sure :p

Complex encryption/check sums ares worthless in WC3 as people will just use the map to do all the encryption/decryption.

Might have value purely as an academic task though.

Could possibly be useful when communicating with a hosting robot. However such strict implementations are not good for map long-levity as only custom host robot versions (closed source) can host it and use the feature.

yup, it's actually just a conversion from c++ (my homework) to jass with some new better and improved algorithms. I think this should work properly as I have tested it when it was still in c++