• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 AutoRefresher for Mac v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This tool originates from here

This is a bundle for easily installing/using the Warcraft 3 AutoRefresher on a mac. Look no further for a guide, all software needed is included. More info below;

Well first off, I did not create the actual Warcraft III Refresher which was intended for windows, SentryIII on these forums did. I basically made an easy bundle for Mac users to install/use the AutoRefresher. This is the bundle which includes a tutorial on how to install/use the refresher. It also has an app which will automatically open the AutoRefresher once you install it.

This bundle includes:
-Credits.txt
-Tutorial.txt
GPL.txt
Macraft-AutoRefresher.app
MonoFramework-1.9.1.dmg
WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh

Credits:
WarcraftIIIAutoRefresh - SentryIII
MonoFramework-1.9.1.dmg - http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page
Macraft-AutoRefresher.app - well, me xD
Tutorial.txt - me too xD

Keywords:
Warcraft 3 AutoRefresher for mac v1.0 WarcraftIII apple auto refresher
Contents

Warcraft 3 AutoRefresher for Mac v1.0 (Binary)

Reviews
14:03, 5th Dec 2009 TriggerHappy: We already have enough of this type of tool, we honestly don't need another. If you feel your version provides something that other programs of this type don't feel free to PM me. Additionally, we already have...

M

14:03, 5th Dec 2009
TriggerHappy:

We already have enough of this type of tool, we honestly don't need another. If you feel your version provides something that other programs of this type don't feel free to PM me.

Additionally, we already have an auto-refreshed which seems to be cross-platform.