• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Plague RebornV1.11

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-Credits to all modelers i got the models from i dont remember all but here is some
-General Frank
-wingednosering
-T-Revellion-T
-Person who made varedis Model
-Illidan(Evil)X

The map was first made by Cazeoj, He let me permission to edit and this is an pretty much complete ver whit 20 percent diferent stuff from Cazeoj model.

The map is about defend agaisnt zombies and kiling the Zombie Lord (General Frank Lich King model boss)

Keywords:
Plague, Reborn, Defence, The, Raphamaster, Cazeoj, Clan eqe, Medieval, Warcraft, Zombies, Good Map
Contents

The Plague RebornV1.11 (Map)

Reviews
15:35, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
First, I loved the original Plague and so far I love this one, but I am going to write things down here as I play.
In the very beginning, you should add a tool tip for what the build tavern button does. I hate when maps don't have info for what their things do. Also, the I packed the Elven Agent hero. His level 6 skill didn't have an icon or a tooltip.
I seemed to be getting gold extremely fast. In the beginning I went to a town and bought all the peasants. Five gold for each one seems like a lot, plus the leftover supplies now have a ton of gold.
I also didn't like the Hero arthas, undead cities,and huge Illidan that were there from the start. It kind of ruined the whole zombie thing for me
At the very end, when you kill the zombie lord, theres a huge spawn of blue zombies. This was really annoying seeing as how you had already won and it just caused a huge lag.

Level 3
I really like the map, makes fun to build citys....
but you should make more items because the enemys just drop iron fists
but its a cool map