• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SPELL] Pack of Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
1. Lightning arrow ( Active, Target unit ) [H]
Shoot the enemy with lightning arrow.

1. deals 20 damage x armor enemies, slows ms by 35% for 3 second
2. deals 25 damage x armor enemies, slows ms by 40% for 3 second
3. deals 30 damage x armor enemies, slows ms by 45% for 3 second
4. deals 35 damage x armor enemies, slows ms by 50% for 3 second

Manacost: 40/60/70/90
Cooldown: 6/6/6/6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Risser ( Passive )
As a lightning archer she has speed and agility, lightning makes her becomes fast and agile.

1. Increases Armor by 3, and MS by 10
2. Increases Armor by 4, and MS by 15
3. Increases Armor by 5, and MS by 20
4. Increases Armor by 6, and MS by 25

3. Lightning skin ( Passive )
When she has attacked she have chane to Make unit around her damaged and purging.

1. 25% chance for deals 25 damage + 2x her armor as damage , and slow as and ms by 80% for 0.5 sec
2. 25% chance for deals 30 damage + 3x her armor as damage , and slow as and ms by 80% for 0.5 sec
3. 25% chance for deals 40 damage + 4x her armor as damage , and slow as and ms by 80% for 0.5 sec
4. 25% chance for deals 45 damage + 5x her armor as damage , and slow as and ms by 80% for 0.5 sec

4. Enlightning Bow ( Active )
She Enlightning her bow to make crushing arrow.. damage deal equal of her armor..

1. 3x her armor as bonus damage
2. 4x her armor as bonus damage
3. 5x her armor as bonus damage

Manacost: 4/8/12
Cooldown: 0/0/0

Will give credit to who mk this spell pack map :D :D

Last edited:
Level 17
I can make these spells for you. It may take a few days because I am quite busy. Is this okay?

- Oh, and can it be in vJASS (please say yes :) )?
- It is quite complicated to make spells depend on armor. Do you want to change it or must I go ahead (will need to import more things)? <<< Never mind, it's not that bad!

Last edited:
Level 6
Can't you just base it off how much agility she has and multiply by how much armor is given per agility point?

Level 17
That won't work properly because, for example, if the unit has an item that increases armour only, then your idea won't work.

I think I have a way to do it, but I need to test it when I get home. [EDIT: Found out a way to use the hero's armour - don't worry about it]

Last edited:
Level 17
Update:
[COMPLETED] Lightning Arrow
[COMPLETED] Risser
[IN PROGRESS] Enlightening Bow

- Do you want Enlightening Bow to have auto-cast?
- Can the spells be in vJASS? If not, there is a problem because I am 70% done already and I've used vJASS.

Level 17
Update:
[COMPLETE] Lightning Arrow
[COMPLETE] Risser
[COMPLETE] Lightning Skin
[IN PROGRESS] Enlightening Bow

I have come across a problem with Enlightening Bow. You said it must be autocast. I am having problems detecting when the spell is autocasted. I think it would be better if you could come up with another idea for this spell, or I could take more time to try to develop a different autocast system.

What must I do?

Level 17
That still doesn't fix the problem. It is hard to make custom auto-cast attack spells.

Also, I don't really understand Enlightening Bow. How does it work? It has 0 cooldown but not auto-cast?! Do you have to click it every time you want to cast it? Or does it always cast by itself? Please explain how it works.

Level 17
- Please make a NEW ultimate for the hero to replace Enlightening Bow. I CANNOT make this spell auto-cast.

- I also can't make Lighting Arrow auto-cast, but that spell is fine. You can just cast it manually because it has a 6 second cooldown.

Please read everything in this post and reply to it fully!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.