• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defi4nc3's Open Rpg (v0.16D)

Reactions: FRENGERS
Contents

Defi4nc3's Open Rpg (v0.16D) (Map)

Reviews
15:46, 4th July 2008 Rui: I know Defi4nc3's Open Rpg, and from what I've played of it, I can grant a rounded up 4 (Recommended). Lacks a description, though.

M

15:46, 4th July 2008
Rui:
I know Defi4nc3's Open Rpg, and from what I've played of it, I can grant a rounded up 4 (Recommended).
Lacks a description, though.

Level 2
Really good ORPG its like WoW but more WC3 Orientated

Fews Pointers:
-Remove Unnecessary doodads helps to not confuse wheater there a tree or a creep

-When picking up an item that i couldnt use it for that specific hero it was sent to my vault be couldn't be accessed because i didnt have a vault, possible bug?

-Remove the floating text that comes on frequently about donations(can be moved to Quests for easier access and less text everywhere on the screen)

-Delayed text when typing in all chat when talking to allies

-And perhaps give a description about the map and explain how to play (for people playing first time)

thats it from me

i very much still enjoy this map i give 3/5

Level 1
bla

1. this map is one of the first and best oRPGs ever made.

2. it is over 3 years old

3. it is simple and easy to understand what to do, additionally the vault system (you can get in your vault when typing -vault in a city, F9 guys)

4. there aren´t going to be other versions of Defi4nc3 oRPG than the last version 0.16D

5. Actually there are no better oRPGs out...more features dont mean better map. If you want a better oRPG with more features, more skills, more teamplay and more noobs you should get WoW (WoW sucks and this Defi4nc3 is totally different!)

If you find a good oRPG (with save and load) then send me a message
bnetacc: VaStVrOzEn