• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bug Evolution 2 v.0.2

Contents

Bug Evolution 2 v.0.2 (Map)

Level 2
Thank you Gohan :)

I'm looking for ''german'' people with very good english skills, who can help me to translate the map!

Concact me: [email protected] (E-Mail/MSN)

Giving credits and adminrights (able to kick other players) for those who help me! :)

Sry 4 my bad english... ;(

Norrit

Translated it yet? Dont want to learn german to be able to play the map, would feel a bit overambitious..

Naaa but seriously its been long time now and I have been patient in my waiting on a translate, you really have to do it now

And while you're at it, update the map aswell :)

A suggestion: Another terrain template would be cool, or a lot of terrain templates, friends and I are getting tired of the same template over and over again for couple of years now..

I would personally love to help with terrain for templates, just gimme a pm

Cheers m8

P.S. This message is meant for both this new version and the old version

Level 5
Although I highly doubt this is being worked on any more, I can translate most, if not all, of the important parts. And I don't even know very much German.

If it isn't being worked on, can I recieve the unprotected version? :D