• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Role Playing (In Development) (Suggestions Wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
[WCRP] Warcraft Role Playing
Current Version: Alpah 010 (A010)

Im creating an RP System! :) Currently, the terrain im using for testing is just something i tossed together in the world editor. Come V.B100 i will be using terrain from the Warcraft universe! (eg: Hillsbard Foothills)

If you would like to help (mindless object editing ;) i got triggers covers :)) just tell me! my poor hands are tierd of CnP'in!

Current Features
- Your basic Chat Commands:
'hero
ability [abilityname]
spawn [##] [untiname]
door [state]
'cd
'fs
'nc
(ext.)

- Chat system Including OOC (using "setname[key][name]"

- Waygates (using "'waygate")

- Level Cap (currently only limits "'level [###]" leveling.)

Planned Features
- More host control (level caps, food caps, hero limits, disableing of possibly harmfull commands (eg: 'invulnerable'))

- Town Portal System (Diablo 2 Style, with custom, changable "home" locations.)

- Spawner Special Effects (Abilitys with no effect and only art.)

- Creating Doodads (ohhh the array! such a big array! X_X)

- Creating AND Destroying special effects (only destroing SFX not attatched to a unit.)

- Much, much more.

Suggestions NEEDED
What do YOU want to see in an RP map? Have a cool chat command idea? Have a hero idea? Any other ideas?

Im about redy to start a public "alpha". (closer to beta really...) and the map will be <<!OPEN SOURCE!>> (altho the unprotected version will not be played on battle.net.... YOU HEAR ME?!)

Level 25
If you dare think of putting the Blood Elves in it and saying they're not allied with Illidan, the Naga and the Draenei, and that they hate the Horde because they consider them to be primitive beasts, then YOU SUCK AND WILL HAVE BUTCHERED THE LORE

Keep Blood Elves OUT. Stick to the Warcraft RPG books

Level 1
ok, so what i have for sugestions so far is:
- Keep the lore Strait (not really an issue... the PLAYERS make the RP's, i jsut make the terrain :p)

- Custom Heros (i beleave you mean heros with no abilitys that can learn hero abilitys.... its something i do hope to add :) )

- Lots of items (of course i need items!)

also, i had some good ideas about neutral players:
why not allow people to control neutral and neutral hostile units?! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.