• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NVB [Naruto vs Bleach]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi i am DreamRaider, maker of Naruto: 3rd Shinobi Wars, and i am creating my 2nd map called NVB [or Naruto vs Bleach]. It's an aos game which one side is bleach and other is Naruto. The naruto side will be based on shippudan and this will pretty much have all models. Some screen shots are...

SakuraHotkey.jpg

NarutoKonoha.jpg

loadingscreen.jpg

DeidaraBird.jpg

ValleyOfEnd.jpg

Since everyone seen the Naruto shippudan models, here is the Bleach models.

ChadoPic.jpg

IchigoPic1.jpg

IchigoPic2.jpg

IshidaPic.jpg

RukiaPick.jpg

InouePic.jpg

UkitakePic.jpg

MenosGrandePic.jpg

KenpachiPic.jpg

Pic1B.jpg

Kon.jpg

Byakuya1.jpg

Well those are some screen shtos since i cannot put all. That would take forever. It's a working project and it's about 70% complete. The forums for discusing this is at z3.invisionfree.com/3rd_shinobi_wars.

People such as ZODD, maker of Anime Wars, and Vegeta_SS, maker of naruto Hero builder is also helping me with this along with many talented people. I am doing about 90% of the work while the other are doing things i cannot do such as pics and such. If u have any ideas or wish to volunteer maybe u can post below. Note: The pics above are old, the newer ones are much better but i just don't have the time.

If you approve of this map, any suggestions, complains, etc., please post below, thx!

Level 4
Well I would be happy to help with spells, since iv worked with my own bleach map and got in my opinion some nice spells. Im gui triggerer

Anyways those models look nice, so i quess im looking forward to this map (alltought I think terrain could/should be somewhat differend from dotas).

Level 12
well i will not ask where you did take the models... well i hope it will be a great map... and pls stop coping the others work like terrain and so on... well everybody knows that you steal many models from shippuden legacy dont complain... dreamraider is the worst geez...

Level 3
But won't the map take a long time to DL and load with so many custom models? I did make a map in the past with lots of custom models but it failed becuase most most people don't like to wait. Anyway, I think this is a good idea about having a animae vs another animae.

Level 4
wow great idea I have only one suggest maybe use TPP camera system It will be greate to see models from that close and map will seem be bigger.

Level 8
The map size is small. It's been compressed well.

Nightbrowler i dunno what u are talking about but u are a hacker so that doesn't concern me. The reason how i got NSL tools is becuz the half the NSL team went to me. So learn your place.

Just cuz there are alot of models doesn't mean it will take up alot of space. So far with all this, it's only 2.5mb.

Level 12
The map size is small. It's been compressed well.

Nightbrowler i dunno what u are talking about but u are a hacker so that doesn't concern me. The reason how i got NSL tools is becuz the half the NSL team went to me. So learn your place.

Just cuz there are alot of models doesn't mean it will take up alot of space. So far with all this, it's only 2.5mb.

i am not a hacker .. anyways i know that you stole models... and dont complain about it well i wish you luck for your map...

Level 4
i didn't steal any, i get them from my provider. How about u? U just download them off from another thing? That isn't asking permission idiot. And all those pms about how u begging me for models? Just don't play dumb.

STOP ACTING LIKE THE BASTARD YOU ARE!!!!!!!

Seriusly your language tone is pissing me off, arrogance and you are a dam stealer. You ripped DotA for Shinobi Wars, who is a fail map with bad balance...... And you keep ripping...........

If i was a Hive moderator/admin i would have banned you along with your IP, imo.....
Simply because i'm tired of your bullshit maps and nubi stuff....

Level 5
well i will not ask where you did take the models... well i hope it will be a great map... and pls stop coping the others work like terrain and so on... well everybody knows that you steal many models from shippuden legacy dont complain... dreamraider is the worst geez...

Shippuden Legacy is back if I recall correctly, but I believe Dream has permission for the models and will give credit where credit is due.

But won't the map take a long time to DL and load with so many custom models? I did make a map in the past with lots of custom models but it failed becuase most most people don't like to wait. Anyway, I think this is a good idea about having a animae vs another animae.

The map shouldn't take to long if its optimized and if its slk's are converted lol.

STOP ACTING LIKE THE BASTARD YOU ARE!!!!!!!

Seriusly your language tone is pissing me off, arrogance and you are a dam stealer. You ripped DotA for Shinobi Wars, who is a fail map with bad balance...... And you keep ripping...........

If i was a Hive moderator/admin i would have banned you along with your IP, imo.....
Simply because i'm tired of your bullshit maps and nubi stuff....

Besides the items, which are used in a ton of maps by the way, what else did he rip? The basic three lane style which most AoS players love to see? Anyway, the terrain for NvB so far looks very faithful to their anime counterparts, and I'm looking forward to the map.

Edit: It sounds like you just plain don't like Dream. If you dislike his maps and think they're unbalanced, either join the forums in an attempt to get things balanced or make your own map. At least hes got a map out and is helping the anime side of Wc3 survive.

Level 2
Hey !
He just said he got permission
So what's your problem
What's shameful about asking for models?
Its shameful if you steal them

So stop acting like shit
This forum is made to have more maps in Warcraft but you just discourage a guy who have nice ideas about a map and plans to make it

You should be ashamed of yourselves

Level 15
To del_diablo and anyone else here: please keep yourself under control and your language civil. Thank you.

Level 1
wow this map is nice! graphics is good to. ur one of a heck talented man DreamRaider.. :grin: hope u can make AI for NVB.. sorry for bad spellings.. keep up ur imaginations expand:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Level 12
hahahha dream, I already hear some things about you been hated along map makers, but I never thought they are true xD

To people: I know he is a little arrogant, and stoled some ideas, but you guys don't need to treat him like that. He is really trying to improve with this new map, and that map is a hope for many people that like anime and don't have a good map to play.

To dream: Hey, my map is becoming very nice ^^ http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67416

xD

Level 14
@_@

hahahha dream, I already hear some things about you been hated along map makers, but I never thought they are true xD

To people: I know he is a little arrogant, and stoled some ideas, but you guys don't need to treat him like that. He is really trying to improve with this new map, and that map is a hope for many people that like anime and don't have a good map to play.

To dream: Hey, my map is becoming very nice ^^ http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67416

xD

DREAMRAIDER HATED LMAO!!!!

Level 8
No i have been hated by the same people who seem to be everywhere. O yea btw, I DIDN"T STEAL THE MODELS DAMIT!!! Why are u guys keep saying the same thing over and over again? The only thing i "stole" was some mechanic ideas. And that means that stealing mechanic ideas isn't stealing since EVERYONE has it and can manipulate it.

As for the remaining NSL guys who have been bothering me while the other half sides with me, you guys have fallen apart since you guys fighting over stupid things. All u guys are just radical people who talk alot but can't do anything. I understand i will face harsh criticism but this map ISN"T SW, meaning This map doesn't have much stuff that is from SW. So if u guys are keep talking something stupid, it means u are talking about SW not NVB, meaning you are just spamming.

Level 12
No i have been hated by the same people who seem to be everywhere. O yea btw, I DIDN"T STEAL THE MODELS DAMIT!!! Why are u guys keep saying the same thing over and over again? The only thing i "stole" was some mechanic ideas. And that means that stealing mechanic ideas isn't stealing since EVERYONE has it and can manipulate it.

As for the remaining NSL guys who have been bothering me while the other half sides with me, you guys have fallen apart since you guys fighting over stupid things. All u guys are just radical people who talk alot but can't do anything. I understand i will face harsh criticism but this map ISN"T SW, meaning This map doesn't have much stuff that is from SW. So if u guys are keep talking something stupid, it means u are talking about SW not NVB, meaning you are just spamming.

...you sure took sw as template and then modified it... because so fast u cant make terrain etc.:thumbs_down:

Level 9
i take affense to that dream im on the nls team and i havent spammed or faught :p btw the map is looking very nice. just wondering but who made the bleach models i recognise the byakuya and kenpatchi cuse i know wh omade them bt i dont know others and also whens it coming out looks rly fun ^^ keep it up

Level 15
This isn't a place to get people into trouble! So stop spamming here with the model permission thing, spam PM or something else! Anyways, the models are used and if you can't find the people who made them, you can: A) Remove the model. B) Use another model which you have the creator of. C) Search the web till you find the creator!

Now, about the map, you seemed to have ripped the healing skill from Huskarr (Inner Vitality), but if its IceFrog whos doing the ripping, then forget about it. Overall, nice looking map, when will the beta be released?

Level 12
Now, about the map, you seemed to have ripped the healing skill from Huskarr (Inner Vitality), but if its IceFrog whos doing the ripping, then forget about it. Overall, nice looking map, when will the beta be released?
Yeah... I hate that in his maps, the skills and heroes are most of time ripped from dota...
its horrible when you see that...

Level 8
Ok first off, nightbrowl, i didn't even took sw and modified it, and it didn't took me a very short time, it took me 2 months. That is a seriously long time. So count the times wisely. And why i did terrain so fast? Cuz i know how to to terrain unlike you. And the triggers? Yes i wrote them myself.

As for the other guy where they said it's same as inner vitality it's not. The one i made is based on main attribute. I am sure the one in dota is different. It's a very similar effect but it's not since i made this one myself.

And saishy, i do have a life. This is the last thing i do after i finish everything else. This is merely for fun, which took me near 3 months to get me this far. Meaning if you are doing something, it means you are slacking.

To the noobs who ague all day long but cannot create shit, it's nice of you to make fun of something but you cannot do any better. Try to appreciate things.

Level 12
Ok first off, nightbrowl, i didn't even took sw and modified it, and it didn't took me a very short time, it took me 2 months. That is a seriously long time. So count the times wisely. And why i did terrain so fast? Cuz i know how to to terrain unlike you. And the triggers? Yes i wrote them myself.

As for the other guy where they said it's same as inner vitality it's not. The one i made is based on main attribute. I am sure the one in dota is different. It's a very similar effect but it's not since i made this one myself.

And saishy, i do have a life. This is the last thing i do after i finish everything else. This is merely for fun, which took me near 3 months to get me this far. Meaning if you are doing something, it means you are slacking.

To the noobs who ague all day long but cannot create shit, it's nice of you to make fun of something but you cannot do any better. Try to appreciate things.

first of i made my terrain in 1 month.. and its pretty good i heard ... and i can create better maps then you you only copied dota sheesh... use your own ideas if you have some... the "noobs" have at least ideas... they dont steal...

Level 8
first of i made my terrain in 1 month.. and its pretty good i heard ... and i can create better maps then you you only copied dota sheesh... use your own ideas if you have some... the "noobs" have at least ideas... they dont steal...

Rofl idiot u think i stealed when i repeated said i didn't? Apparently u cannot read. When u said to yours "pretty impressive" good for you cuz it's only "pretty impressive". If you think that yours is better then good for you since i do not even see any popularity in it so far, meaning it's only your opinion or it's failure.

I do not need to hear your shit and the "noobs" only is probally refered to you and the NSL guys who pretty much quit.

Compress map? U delete some stuff inside, optimize it, and etc. There are a bunch of ways so you gonna have to be specific.

Level 14
Don't Flame

Rofl idiot u think i stealed when i repeated said i didn't? Apparently u cannot read. When u said to yours "pretty impressive" good for you cuz it's only "pretty impressive". If you think that yours is better then good for you since i do not even see any popularity in it so far, meaning it's only your opinion or it's failure.

1st, was any of that English?

2nd, Don't flame in threads.. just ignore him if you don't agree with him. There's a better chance that people will stop posting things like that if you just ignore them.

Level 12

I do not need to hear your shit and the "noobs" only is probally refered to you and the NSL guys who pretty much quit.

Compress map? U delete some stuff inside, optimize it, and etc. There are a bunch of ways so you gonna have to be specific.

well i said i HEARD its good from other peoples here is a old trailer and the nsl guys are not "noobs" well they have ideas i said you stole ideas not models ..meaby YOU cant read.. sheesh

Level 4
i fail to see how "stealing" ideas, mechanic and terrains are wrong. How many maps have "stole" the idea and similiar terrain from dota and other maps? at this point u need to "steal" other ideas and terrain to improve ur own map. and the "steal" we are talking about here is not copy which copyes everything with no originality. As far as NVB goes, i say it's got plenty of originality compare to some maps. As for models, some modeler does not care to give premission to everyone who want to use his models and as long as u give them credits it's fine. these bleach models are made by demon-ye, narutoj and ultimaaa btw.

Level 12
hey DreamRider how you campress your maps ??
Don't brother asking him things about his maps. He will NOT awnser anything.

Seems its a "big" secret or whatever, but you just need to search a little and is capable of finding better things.

Dreamraider said:
You need to relax xD
I was joking, I know how things are, do you forgot I'm doing a map?

Level 8
Yes saishy i do know u are making a map. And i am not really secretive

@Lukas: Compressing map is also map protection too.

Jiafish is kinda critical when it comes to maps but i disagree about you need to steal to improve map. That is just in the naruto aos region where alot of conflicts occured. But w/e.

Dude i have the NSL map and it's failure. It only looks good at the base but everywhere else sucks. Btw, the base area, it's also failure anyhow cuz it lacks everything. If u want i can even send u the NSL map and show you how patheic it is. O yea btw, since the NSL map failed, orgrim remade it since the terrain was too generic. I have that 2nd new map but he quit afterwards. I am sure everyone else in NSL guys have the first one and i bet someone is trying to continue off that. If i send the map to you, you would probally scream your ass. off.

Level 9
Hey !
He just said he got permission
So what's your problem
What's shameful about asking for models?
Its shameful if you steal them

So stop acting like shit
This forum is made to have more maps in Warcraft but you just discourage a guy who have nice ideas about a map and plans to make it

You should be ashamed of yourselves
Ok, then let's use your logic.
I made all those models.

Now if anyone says I didn't, that's not true because I just said I did, and according to your logic, if you say something, it's true.
FYI, people lie, and I just did that.

I'm not discouraging him, I think the map looks great, especially with the terrain work, but some of those models he didn't make, and there isn't a modeler that made them all specifically for him.

I'm just saying that in MY OWN OPINION, I don't think he has permission.
I could be right, could be wrong.
As a modeler though, I wouldn't want people using my stuff if they didn't ask and it wasn't released.

This is all I'm going to say on the matter though. I don't want to instigate a fight or go off-topic.

Gohan is right though, it's not a bash NSL thread, it's a thread on the NvsB map.
As already said, I think the map's terrain looks great. It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into it, and it paid off.

Level 15
Stop going off-topic please, set aside you differences and make this tread a better place! Please! And inner vitality is exactly the same as the healing skill. Doesn't really matter, just try to avoid replcants of dota skills in future and just ignore Nightbrowler. It took me 20 minutes to do some lousy terraining for a map, but at least its terraining! If you are good at terraining, 1h or so is enough to redo a whole map. +reps for enduring Nightbrowler! (jk)

Level 8
I was sure inner viataliy in dota depends on the caster's main attirubute. The one i am using is based on target's main attribute.

Thank you for some people who give compliments while others don't. I have permission so don't worry. The only one who i probally don't have permission is black stan's ninja model (Found at model section of this forum) since u can just download it directly.

Level 9
just for the record incase osme people still dont agree, im on the nsl and dreamraider does in fact have permission to use the models he is using it has been confirmed the with the original maker orgrim so dont go into a conversation on ripped nsl models. ps: man those bleach models are lookin good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.