• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Note: Searching Members (rpg map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, I am making a rpg it's like a project at the moment, becouse its big i have all the ideas and i need people to help me.
This map is an rpg map and its epic infactt it will be in seperate maps.
There will be many Instances and they are at seperate maps.
If you feel for making a HUGE rpg map and you have some ideas come here and write, i will pm about how the map is builded at the moment and all the ideas, and your job is to come with more ideas and help building the map. And of course you will be writed as a the map maker, you and all who helped.
The name of the rpg will we vote about later.. but thats the future.
.:: List of Help Needed ::.
-Terrain Builder.
-Item Maker.
-Music/sound. (mp3,wav format)
-Spell Triggering.
-Save/Load. (Fixed)
-Quest Creator.
-Instance Maker.
-Cinematic Builder.
-Model Supporter.
-Names
And of course if you have ideas about the map then you will be able to add your idea to the map, if its not a stupid idea.
The Credits you get, well me or you will get no credit if not we keep the map alive and we will get a pretty much attensioned map on BNet and there we got our credit.

If you can help, PM me and i will send the map, the map will be sended from person to person, becouse all can't work at the same time.
I have made maps for 5 years so i tell you i can pretty much everything, but i wont do something this big alone.
This map is extremly Balanced and its builded on realistic hero leveling with skills etc...

I have got pretty much stuff as music and things already and it all works, so do not worry for anything, i can do exactly everything at triggers (do not count JASS)

Thanks for reading.

Level 7
what on earth is an "instance maker"?

cause i know you're not instantiating objects, as, well, lets face it, the war3 editor isn't exactly OOP -- although those good ol handle-references can do the job by instantiating triggers themselves to hold local data... but yes, thats off topic

--

being able to do "exactly everything at triggers" is quite the claim

Level 2
"I can do all the triggerning"

What i can't do is
I visualy can do it but i search people thats is very very good at there Option.
as maybe there is a good terrain maker out there, then reveal yourself and step up to the light.

-The Terrain
-All the cool Items
-All the Nice Heroes
-I don't directly have massives of quests on my head
-I need many ideas to make this rpg extreme.
-there is maybe someone that has a spell they want to install, then they will be one of the orginal map makers of this rpg
to make this map alone would take months even maybe a year+
thats why i need a "crew" to make this project, and if we succsedes this will be a map loved by all rpg lovers and maybe there will even creates new rpg lovers.
The map will have big inventory's, training sessions to not miss your attacks so offten to run faster.
blahblahblah
and it will be able to make "cave" run if you get what i mean.

I hope this helped out.
ask as much as you want ;-)

------ - --------
Instance maker
------ - --------
If there is a cave at the map then you can call it a instance if it is on a seperate map
the cave will then be made on a smaller map to play the cave there and find items or get xp.

Status
Not open for further replies.