• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Naga's Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naga's Attack

The Game

Your town is the Naga's target. They will crush it. You will have armies that will spawn in a given period. Use them to defend the town. There are some heroes to choose from. There are three paths and three spawn centers for the Naga, the middle path is the strongest stronghold whilst the remaining two, left and right paths, are weak. There are choices at the start of the game: you can play with only mid, only left, only right, left and right lanes, mid and right lanes, mid and left lanes, or you may choose all lanes open. In each lane there are different heroes that will spawn for the Naga -- the three main hero: The Blood Mage, Illidan (Evil), and Lady Vasjh. Be noted that this is only a single player game.

What Do We Need

We need a team to do for spell codes (I prefer GUI/MUI coders), terrain enhancers, some modellers (or just a link for nice hero models because I only have few), icon creators, and some testers if the beta version comes to be uploaded.

We need this yet at this very moment
coder(s): None yet

terrainer(s): Hera,
model creator(s): None yet

Beta testers:Hexcellion

NOTE: Please inform me if you are interested. I have already the rough version of the map but so many are lacking that I need a team to make the work fast.

Still to Come

Still to Come

Still in the Process

Last edited:
For some updates.

EDIT:
We now have two new members: Hera for terrain modifications and Hexcellion to test and give comments on what should be done for updates.

We still need more members.

EDIT:
We also need someone to do something for items and heroes. I just do the triggers for the overall gameplay.

Last edited:
Wooah! A new project from Eubz, its seriously been a while since I last saw you in action. Glad to see you back!
Thanks man. I've been busy this summer, though.

I could help you with testing the game. I can review the map overall, find possible bugs, check grammarization. I could fix the description for you if you want me to. Subscribed.
Thank you. I'll put you in the list.

Level 30
This looks promising. I love the idea of units spawning periodically for the player. Its like an AOS or is it really an AOS? That's all I can say for this project, I'ma looking forward to the screenshots, videos and more....

+4 REP, bro!

Level 30
Tested it and it is quite enjoyable, mind If I give my review?

Naga's Attack Review
[+] Good Points:
-Terrain is good but I think it needs more doodads so the terrain itself will not be empty.
-I love the idea of Footmans and Rifleman spawning automatically.
-Its a good thing this map has an AI.

[-] Bad Points:
-When you ended up, your hero died and you dont have enough gold. I cant revive him. I suggest just make it have no gold cost. Especially, only way you can get gold is by killing hero and such....
-Units are hard to control when they are many, I suggest that let other player control it and put an AI to them that attacks enemies and towers.
-Game is not that unique. You should bring out something unique on it like custom units, custom upgrades, custom heroes with amazing and custom spells.

[] Suggestions:
-Make hero cost when reviving them 0. Or another option is when hero dies, put a timer and when timer ends, revive hero.
-Make units be controlled by AI even units in same forces with you.
-Add something unique into it. All I can see is quite original Warcraft units, spells, tower ideas and buildings.
-Add some more units that are spawnable!
Here is my review, eubz! Its quite nice still if you ask me. Just put something unique into it, make units be controlled by AI and make revive hero instant and without gold cost.

Tested it and it is quite enjoyable, mind If I give my review?

Naga's Attack Review
[+] Good Points:
-Terrain is good but I think it needs more doodads so the terrain itself will not be empty.
-I love the idea of Footmans and Rifleman spawning automatically.
-Its a good thing this map has an AI.

[-] Bad Points:
-When you ended up, your hero died and you dont have enough gold. I cant revive him. I suggest just make it have no gold cost. Especially, only way you can get gold is by killing hero and such....
-Units are hard to control when they are many, I suggest that let other player control it and put an AI to them that attacks enemies and towers.
-Game is not that unique. You should bring out something unique on it like custom units, custom upgrades, custom heroes with amazing and custom spells.

[] Suggestions:
-Make hero cost when reviving them 0. Or another option is when hero dies, put a timer and when timer ends, revive hero.
-Make units be controlled by AI even units in same forces with you.
-Add something unique into it. All I can see is quite original Warcraft units, spells, tower ideas and buildings.
-Add some more units that are spawnable!
Here is my review, eubz! Its quite nice still if you ask me. Just put something unique into it, make units be controlled by AI and make revive hero instant and without gold cost.

Thanks for the review. I'll do the updates soon.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Nice another map from you, I would gladly help you with some coding :D

also a short review:
Good stuff:
entertaining
many heroes to choose from

Less good stuff:
-I think you need a quite big gameplay change because it's quite boring compared to a simular map I know. Here is my idea, insted of just buying upgrades you should also be able to buy units. Example, the human start with spawning footmans every 15 seconds. Then for 600 gold they can buy riflemens. The riflemen spawns every 18 seconds. Then you can but knights that spawn every 25 seconds. You get what I mean?
-terrain is quite boring but it's a early stage I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.