• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hell vs. Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
-Portals-
Pathways used to quickly move from one point to another. The knowledge of creating portals is still unknown.

Still not done!

>>> This is a story for a game. Still in progress...

Characters
Allen
Currently age 9, he is a strong boy who secretly aspires to become a Angle. A powerfull race of beings, that have sworn to protect humanity from Hell. Losing his mother at birth, has made him stronger in accomplishing his dreams. He practices much with his brother, catching animals, learning how to care for yourself, and sword matches. As events unfold, his life will turn from a peacefull life, to one of war and that of Hell.
Jonathan
The father of Allen, Mugen, and Furui. He lost his wife during the birth of Allen. He is deeply sadden of the death of his wife, but is happy for Allen. He rears his sons, and daughters to be happy, strong willed. He aspires for his children to make it great in their lives.
Mugen
The big boy of the house. He watches over his brother and sister carefully. Although seems to hate his brother, he has a soft spot. Which is his protection. He does not blame Allen for the death of their mother, but simple wishes for him not to die.
Ferui
The daughter of the family, she practices weaving, herbs, and does much of the housework. Although her family insists, they split the work, she firmly says that she will do most of it.
[Cinematic]
*Fade-In (Over 6 Seconds, Pan Upwards)*

A cool breeze sweeps over the charred earth of Teronaios. Scanning the once beautifull hill sides, Allen stares blankly at his once beautifull home. Ruined by demons, plundered by thieves, while vines overgrew its shambled state. Accompanied by arch-angles, and his friends. He stops at 4 grave stones. Stooping to his knees, he weeps at his family's death. "Why... Why coudn't I save them back then. Why did they deserve such a horrible fate". Clutching the ground with his hands, he crys... ... "Allen, we must go. The demons will be attacking the Teron Army anytime... If we don't hurry, they will be overrun". Rising from the ground, he rubbed the dirt that he partially scooped up. Brandishing his Godsword, he muttered Elvin words of powerfull magic.

*Change Camera (Over 5 Seconds, Pan-Down)(Demons Side)*

Staring at the minions that concealed the scarred ashen landscape. He grimly smiled at the rioting demons. Characterized by human standards as a Demon Apprentice, he commanded the Zarrom Brood Force. The most ruthless of Zarrom demon force. "Hurz you worhles scum, lord demosz wants no prisonez". Roaring, and clattering their shields, weapons, armor, claws, and disfigured bodies the demon army roared in excitement of bloodshed. "Chargz!" Roaring, the demons sprinted to the human slaughtering that awaited them. Watching from a distant hill, he summoned a small yellow imp. "Releaze... Tez drogansz!"

Editing in Progress
Note To My Self: Change the outcome of the battle, and fix Allen's early Life.

*Change Camera* (The Army)

"My, My, My... I may not be able to see my family after this battle" said the General. "So, is this a good, or bad day for you?" said Captain James. Bending down to scratch his tamed Daemon, he thought of his wife, and his 2 daughters. "A good day, to see demons fall... A bad day, to see myself fall!". Laughing as he cracked his knuckles, he unsheathed his claymore. Pointing it to the encroaching army, he yells "Archers, on my command... GIVE THEM HELL!". As the initial wave of demons appeared, the soldiers grimly stared at the fate of death awaiting them. "Captain, give the order to ready the arms" said the General. "Yes Sire! Men, ready your weapons!"... ... "FIRE!" As spewing boulder of molten flame, barbed tipped arrows, and hurling bolts of lightning, fire, and ice sored through the air. So did the Black Dragons that came from the chocking, ash sky. They opened the great maws, not to eat, but to spew out black fire. Fire that burns everything in its path. Realizing the trap that had been layed for them. He yelled "Black Dragons! Archers shoot them down!" said the Captain. But only panic ensured after the dragons ambush. As the soldiers tried to re-collect themselves, more chaos began as the rampaging demon army clashed into the unprotected backs of the panicking soldiers. One might say, that it was not the demons who killed most of the soldiers, but the soldiers fear of death. Led to many confused swaying swords, cutting down their friends and brothers. As the commanders shouted out commands to re-organize themselves, more soldiers were killed of the demons and dragons. "Soldiers, attack the demons. Do not run in fear *screaming* help m..." As the dragon snapped the body in half, he swallowed the body whole as more of his brethern attacked the others.

As the battle raged on, so did the humans spirit falter to almost nothing. More than 1/3 of the Teron army had been wiped out in the initial wave. "General, their is no way that we can win this fight!" Blocking a attack with his shield and parrying with a deadly whirl, He responded. "We have no choice, we can only hope that a miracle will happen" Looking stunned, "How can we have a miracle? We are losing, our numbers are atleast to half or lower. We must try to push a escape route!" said the Captain. "You know we cannot escape, if we try to escape. Only more will die, we can only try to hold this army back." Shouting commands, to stabalize the situation. The captain grimaced as a arrow pieced his left breastplate, and fell dead to the ground. More demons appeared, with reinforcements of twisted creatures. Including that of their own brethern, corrupted angels, humans, ogres, orcs, and elves. As the last of the army huddled into a circle to protect themselves better. Warlocks of demon magic, summoned otherworld demons to reinforce their dark army. While others spew out molten black fire at the humans.

As the last of the remaining humans crumbled to the demons. The general could only look in disbelief in the defeat of the army. But he pushed on, slaying any demon in his path. His ferocity was that of a demon himself, but as the battle raged on. His blows became weak, his reaction slowed. Cut over numerous areas on his body. His left arm completly useless. As he stumbled around, he parryed, whirled, sliced all the demons that came into his way. As he was about to kick a demon, he could feel the pounding on his back, and the feel of blood pouring down his back. He fell to his knees, knowing his death was close. "So... this... is the... end" Staring at a wolferine demon, through bloodshot eyes, the demon replied. "It waz folizh of you toz fightz our demoz lordsz". The demon, raising his longsword. Stared astonished as the man laughed. "Whyz dou you laughz at thez face of deathsz!?" he replied. "Why? Why would I laugh at your face? I'm not sure..." laughing, and crying. The demon grunts, as he swings his sword down. Beheading the general. Watching the head roll to the side. He could only stare at the taunting face, that laughed at him. "Inzolentsz scumz". Bringing his large hoof down, he smashed the beheaded head to a pulp. Laughing as the blood poured out onto the ground.

*Pan Camera-Up (Over 3 Seconds, Blacking Out) (Sound: Evil Laughter)
[End Cinematic]

[Back In Time] (14 Years)
A cool breeze sweeps over the fertile earth of Teronaios. Scanning the beautifull hill sides, a tune could be heared from a nearby flute player. "Oh, please be a boy. God, please make sure that my newborn will be healthy." Sending a quick prayer, he stops as a group of kids run across the dirt road. "Ok, their gone now Lilly. Get moving... Lilly? Hello? I know you can hear me you stupid donkey." Jumping off the cart, filled with food and neccesities for his family. He stares at the small donkey. "Oh ok, I promised to give you some carrots, didn't I?" Walking to the back of the cart, he ponders on where he put those carrots. Searching the contents, he comes along a gold earing, that he intended to give to his newborn. He stares into the sky... "Oh shit! My child!" Rushing back onto the carriage, the donkey bolts off towards the house. Sensing the eagerment of his master. "Easy girl, we don't want to ruin this sunny day" Jumping down, he gives the carrots to Lilly. "Thank you for sensing my feelings, have this carrots that you deserve" Laughing as Lilly eats the carrot out of his hand. He pats her head a few times, then briskly walks toward the wailing of his wife. "Daddy! Daddy! My new sister is coming! Isn't she?!" replied his daughter. "No It's going to be a boy! My new brother!" replied her brother sharply. Running to his 2 children, he holds them tightly. "Daddy its going to be a girl right?" replied his daugter. "No! A Brother!" replied his son. "You two are so funny, we will see in a little bit". Rushing to the partially closed door, he turns to his kids. "Don't you dare look in here, until we tell you. If you do, me and your mother will tan your hides, and sell them to the ogres. "But daddy!" they both cried. "No complaining you two, sit out here. We will tell you when you can come in."

Rushing inside, he sees his wife screaming as she pushed. "Please, out. This isn't a good time!" said another woman's voice. Realizing the time had come, he walked out quietly. Seeing his two children, he hugged them. Sitting down, against the house wall. He sighs. *screaming* *moaning*... ... ... *baby wailing*. Sighing with relief. "It's a girl!" said the daughter, "Hes my brother, you stupid girl" said the son. "Hey you 2, no more complaining." A woman's voice shouts out "It's a boy! It's a boy!". "YES!" said the son. Scrambling to get up, they rush into the house. "Daddy was it that!" both of them exclaiming. Seeing the partially bloody baby, they rush out of the house. Carefully walking across the bloody floor. He kneels beside his wife, and stares at his new newborn. Laughing, they hug and kiss eachother. "John, I want to name him... Allen... Allen." Coughing up blood, the father crys out loud. "Are you ok? Milla? Milla please answer me!". "Please get out of here, we must try to stop the internal bleeding... Wheres the monk?... Oh hurry, please we must stop the bleeding. Get the father out of here please!" said the nurse. Stumbling out of the house crying, he sends a prayer to god. "Please don't take her life away from me, from my children. I don't wish Allen to live without a mother!" crying and shaken, he crys. "Daddy whats going on?" said the daughter. "Mommy isn't going to die!?" said the son. Hugging his two children, he crys.

[9 Years Later]
As the sun shines on New Spring. A squirrel yawned, excited about the new nuts that would provide his family with food. Crawling out of his nest in the boughs of the tree. He sniffs, and sniffs... then stretches, and gives a clatter of his teeth to signafy to his fellow squirrels that it was safe. Jumping from branch to branch, he finds a large selective quantity of beachbird nuts on the ground. Sensing no presence of a threat, he gingerly crawls to the ground. *sniff* *sniff*... *sniff* *sniff*... Sensing no danger, he carefully inspects the beachbird nuts. Still on the alert... he gingerly picks one up, and starts to chew off the outer shell....... Notching a arrow to his bow, without making a single sound. Licking his lips, while pulling the arrow to its greatest length, he lets go of the string. Watching the arrow pierce the squirrel, he exclaims. "Yes! Dad will be so... (SFX: Slam). "Owww!" Rubbing his head, he notices the large branch that he hid under. "Owww, that hurt alot." Walking slowly to the squirrel. "Not much, but my 3rd catch this morning." Listening to the nearby call of a Hawk, he wonders if it has made a kill. He picked up the dead squirrel delicatly, and ran a thread through its tooth. Wrapping the string around the tooth many times. He took the 2 ends of the string, and tied it to his bag. Rummaging through the bag, he finds some of the stuff he picked up earlier. A beatifull amber rock, 2 mushrooms (he wasn't sure if they were poison), his leftover nuts (from hunting the squirrels), a piece of flint, and a carved piece of wood that Resembled a mouse. Slinging his sack, and quiver across his back. He swings his bow around his back, and starts to sing a tune.

Soldiers travel through the countryside
As we commoners work.

What do I say?
Work! Work! Work!
Watch as those lazy soldiers walk

Work! Work! Work!

A soldier replied
"Thou you not know of war?"

I replied
"I thou no of war!"

He replied
"Join us in war!"

I replied
"I shall! I shall!"

Leaving he goes to war
But never returns.

Work! Work! Work!
Never go to war.

Laughing, he cocks his head to his side as the sound of a large branch broke. Horrified, he stares in the yellow eyes of a Great Antlered Hurdle. Stiff as stone, he stands. (Thinking of horrifying images) "Is it a female? Please to god tell me their is no cub with it. Oh shit, I don't see any large trees to climb up. A male, oh god that's worse. Please tell me it's a female, atleast they don't try to kill you." Still stiff as stone, he watched carefully as the Great Antler carefully pokes him with its muzzle. Wondering why it was doing it, he feels the muzzle poking into his bag. Daring to catch a glance, he watches as the eyes probe for something in his bag. He watches as it crunches on something. Realizing that it had smelled the beachbird nuts in his bag. He felt relieved, that the Antler wasn't interested in killing him... atleast not yet. As the great beast's head pulled up to meet to Allen's own head level. A arrow zipped the air, just inches where the Antler's head was. Reeling in terror, it kicked Allen square in the chest. Flying over 7 feet in the air, he smash landed into a tree. As his vision blurred, he could hear the words "Allen... okay... stupid brother...".

"Allen, hey, wake up! That must of been scary? Being hit my a Great Antlered Hurdle. A male would of killed you, but you were lucky it was a female. Come on, I know you can hear me. It's been 2 days, you must be starving". Blinking his eyes, he scanned the room. He saw his brother, sister, father, and some of his friends. "Allen your so lucky! What did it feel being kicked by a Antler?" Grunting, he replied "I'm not sure, lets go find another antler and you can tell me how it felt". Which only brought laughter from his friends, he smiled. "I was so worried about you!" said his father. "Dad... I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me all the time". "That's right, you don't need to spoil him so much father" said Mugen. He storms out of the room, slamming the door.

"(SFX: sigh)... Why is Mugen always like that to me." said Allen. "You know he loves you Allen, he just dosen't wana see you get hurt" said Ferui. "I don't think so... Owww... It hurts" said Allen. "Dont try to sit up man, you got four broken ribs, and your lung is somewhat bruised. It should feel kinda hard to breath". said Gerat. "Ya... I will just rest a bit... Uggh" As the room fell silent, the door creaked opened to reveal a short old man. "I see Allen has gotten a little better" said the Monk. "Thank you for healing my son, how much will it cost?" said the father. "It's ok, I will drop the charges this once. Being hit for a Antler is very dangerous, so I'll drop the payment this one time." "Thank you, we can not be any more appreciative." replied the father. The monk shuffles towards Allen, observing his wounds. "This will take atleast two weeks to fully heal, so don't do anything hard for a few days." "Thank you, Sir" replied Allen. "The names Boar, I will see you later to check on your wounds". (SFX: Door Opens... Door Closes). "Well, time for Allen to get some rest, lets leave him be" said the father. "See you later man" said Gerat. "I'll cook you some chicken later Allen" said Ferui. (SFX: sigh) Allen looks out the window at two nearby Iopan birds. "(Thoughts) Am I really that lucky today?" He closes his eyes, as darkness clouds his mind... ... ... (SFX: Snores).

[4 Years Later]
"Everyone, please hurry, on to the boats!". As the scent of blood, scorched bodies, and smoke reached his nose. Allen could only stare at the fire that would engulf him. Realizing the danger that he was in, he scrambled to get up. But coudn't, his left leg was crushed under a support beam. Panicking at the thought of having a severed leg, he started thrashing around. Looking for anything that could help him. "He.... H..." (SFX: Coughing, Choking) The smoke had dried his throat, and his lungs scorched. He could feel the fire coming closer to his body. As he panicked more and more, he a strange blanket of darkness enveloped him. He could feel his eyes getting heavier and heavier. Till he could move no more, but only wait for his death... ... "Their is..."... "up... Alive... his leg..."... "hurry the demons"... As he opened his eyes, he could feel himself floating. He tried to move, but coudn't. "(Thoughts) What's happening... Demons... Father? Sister? Mugen? Where are they!". Scrambling to sit up, he could feel a powerfull hand push him down. "Kid, you musn't move. You will kill yourself. Rushing to the boat, Targ, Elmo, and Baily set Allen gently on the deck of the boat. "Hey kid, whats your name?" said Elmo. ... ... "Allen"... "Ok kid, we gotta look for more people, and help those coming here? Ok?" ... "Ok, please find my family". replied Allen "We will try" replied Elmo. "Hey you! Get the anchor hoisted, he have to leave soon before the demons come here!" shouted Targ. Shouting more orders to the sailors. He paused as a stray demon leaped onto the boat, howling. Saying to the other demons were the prey was. "Kill it! You, get this boat moving! They will be here any second!". As the demon pranced around the humans, it stared at Allen. With a malicious look, it laughed with excitement, and ran toward Allen. Brings it's right hand claw. It slashed out at Allen's chest, gouging out a 1 inch mark. It brought it's other claw to finish the final blow, but was stopped dead. As Targ speard it's head through it's slimy-mucus head. As Targ relaxed, the demon started thrashing, clawing at his leg. More spears came to spear it's chest, leg, and left arm. As the blood seeped out of the demon, so did it's power seep out. Panting, Targ lifts the creature and throws it off the boat. "Captain! Your leg, we must treat it!" said a Sailor "NO! We must help this boy, he is in a far worse condition". shouted Targ. "Why... the blood... why does it hurt..." screamed Allen. "Fuck, the demon blood, any monks here? Demon blood is like a acid that hurts horribly. Especially with this amount of blood". "Towels, we need something soke up all those blood! Dam it hurry up!" shouted Targ. With rushing activity, people bring cloths, towels. Pressing the cloths to his wound, they attempt to put pressure to prevent excess bleeding. "We need more! Their's to much blood, hes going to pass out!". As if someone hit him with a hammer, he just simply fell asleep. From the lack of blood...

"(Dreams)... ... Allen, wake up. Wake up!" Opening his eyes, he finds himself floating in a dimly lit cathedral. "Allen", "Whos their?" said Allen, astonished. "What do you want... where am I?" Looking around, he notices a bed, with a person in it. He curiously walks to the bed, and pulls the cover sheet off his head. Reeling in horror at the sight of himself, bloody, and disfigured. Falling back to the ground. He asks "What is that! Is it me? What has happened to me? Who are you?" he yells. "That Allen, is what you will become if you don't wake up!".

"Allen, wake up. Wake up!" Screaming as he opens his eyes. Blinded by the afternoon sun. "Where, where am I? Am I dead? What has happened to my body" said Allen. "It's ok, you were having a nightmare. But their is a huge scar leftover from the demon's attack." replied elmo. "Where am I... a boat?" Realizing that the room seemed to be rocking back and fourth. "Yes, a boat. The Feron's Wind". Feeling sick, he asks "Can I go outside, I don't feel to well..." replied Allen sickly. "Sure, most newcomers get sick on their first boat ride" said Elmo, laughing and crying. Helping Allen to his feet, elmo asks him to keep his eyes closed. "Why?" replied Allen. "Umm... Uhh... It will help to quell the sickness inside of you. Open your eyes once your out on deck, to see where your going." said Elmo. "Umm... when I woke up, their was a light shining in my face?" asked Allen curiously. "When we were attacked, one of the demons fell through the top deck." replied Elmo hastily. "Umm ok"... Slightly stumbling through the crammed place, his senses slowly become stronger. Tripping over a object, he opens his eyes to apologizes. But gasps at the sight. "What... What has happened to her?" Looking around, he recoils in horror at the bloody mess. Bodies laying across eachother, the walls. Some with missing limbs, armless babies, eyes poked out. "Allen, lets get out of here quick". Rushing out of the cabin, Allen pukes on the messy deck. "I'm sorry I told you to close your eyes, but I didn't want you to see that" said Elmo hastily.... ... "It's alright"... Looking around, he dosen't notice his family or friends. "Where is my family? My friends?!" said Allen. "Hey take it easy, their are 4 more ships, including 3 ones belonging to Angels. We got hit the worst, I'm sure your family is alive on some of those boats." Pointing to the other boats. "Are those the angel ships? The white ones?" exclaiming Allen. "Yep, finest boats, really fast to. They say that their is no rocking if you go on them." Coughing, he looks around the boat. "Where are we going? Were going to Port Feras. We can then get this boat fixed up, and everyone off. The conditions are horrible, and infection and disease will run rampart if we don't hurry." said Elmo. "I think I can stand up... oof... Uggh, still feel a bit sick though". replied Allen. "Ok, just take it easy, I'm going to help those down below." Walking briskly to the deck stairs, he waves at Allen. Then dissapears... Looking out at the sea. Allen could only think of his family.

After sleeping for almost 20 hours, Allen was rudely awakened by the loud crash of splintering wood. "FUCK! What the hell happened?" shouted Elmo. Rushing outside, he stares at awe at the ship that had crashed into the Port docks. "What the hell... how in the hell did this happen?" Realizing the danger of the weakened people below decks, he rushes downstairs to help the wounded. Miraculously, no one had been hurt. But scared to death. As workers came down the steps, to help the wounded. Elmo shouted "How did this happen? Where's Targ? Where is he!?" shouted Elmo. "Sir, weren't sure where he is. He told us to leave his quarters, about 4-5 hours ago. We haven't seen him come out. We thought he was sleeping". replied a sailor. "Well go god dam find him, how could he not hear this noise!?" replied Elmo. "But sir, we cant find him. He dissapeared!" said the sailor. "WHAT? This boat is big, but not that big. How could he of..." muttering he dropped his head. "Fuck, one of the demons must of have come aboard... Sailor, what happened. Why did we crash?" "The rudder, it's broken, sabotaged." replied the sailor. "Tell the angles, that a demon may still be here. Don't leave these people here. Get 6 guards, and get everyone off this boat as fast as possible." Rushing to Allen. "Come on kid, let's get you out of here and treated properly". Propping his right shoulder over his left, they slowly climbed up the stairs, and were greated by the Angels. "We shall help... Let us heal him". As if weightless, 3 angels carried Allen to a nearby Inn. "Theirs a room upstairs, to the left." replied the Inn keeper. Gently putting Allen down, one of them takes off her helmet and her plate armor. As she observed his wounds, she closed her eyes, and layed her hands on his chest. As a small blue glow shined at the palm of her, Allen panicked at the magic she was performing. "Help! Demon magic! Their going kill to me!!". Calm down kid... Uggh... Stop thrashing, she can't heal you if you keep moving." said one of the Angels. "Man hes strong, you sure he ain't a demon?". said the third Angel. "Just calm him down for god's sake. I can't concentrate with all this moving. (SFX: sigh)... Kid, we are not demons. We are not going to hurt you. Here let this calm you down." As if all the pain, had gone away. Allen relaxed, as a wonderfull sensation enveloped his body. "Finnaly you relax, (Action: Closes Eyes) now I can treat you properly. Oh by the way, this is good magic, not that bad magic your thinking about." Coughing, Allen replied "My father... told me all magic was bad. He said he had seen it many times, and it only pained him to see it." "Did he say he hated magic, or did he wish for you not to understand its potential?" Pondering over the strange question, he replied "He didn't seem to hate it, but he had said he wanted us to be safe. He would talk of magic, and some of it's destruction." "I see... Your father must of been a good man." replied the woman. "Now sleep, the more you talk. The longer you must wait to regenerate to your full strength." Closing his eyes, he feels the warmth presence of something good.

Waking up with a headache, he recalls a faint dream. Realizing the sweat, and heat radiating from him. He knew it was a nightmare... but one he coudn't remember... "Dad?" Sitting up, he yells in pain as the memory of what happened flared violently in his head. Feeling his left leg, and left arm casted, he pondered why. "(Thoughts) I don't remember feeling pain in my arm and leg, perhaps the adrenaline numbed the pain." Observing the small room, he notices in a corner. A set of mail armor, belonging to one of the Angels.

As the world started to blurr and spin. He faintly heared the voices of woman. "Gosh, how can this boy be up? Settle him down, his injuries are above normal." Stepping to the left side of the bed, she draws the curtain back. Revealing a beacon of light, that blinded Allen. "Ahh, it hurts!" As Allen closed his eyes, he could hear the sweet sound of the female Angel, and the gruff voice of another. As his vision dimmed the bright light, he could faintly see a golden clad armor Angel... Taking off his helmet, he revealed red hair, cropped short. The most dazzling blue eyes, and the largest grin. "Yo... So how does it feel like to be attacked by your first demon!?" said Auguste. "Umm... it really did hurt alot" replied Allen. Laughing in response, he said "I remebered when I was first attacked, my hair turned from black to red... Demon blood does strange stuff to your body." Freaked out by his laughing comment, he stared at a nearby cracked mirror. Looking at his own strange hair, and eyes. "My hair, its grey... My eyes? Their grey to!?"... ... "WHAT HAPPENED" As adreline pumped through his body to reach closer to the mirror. He could only cry in protest in what changed to his body.

"What are you complaining about? Most people turn bad, like looking bad. You got lucky, well you look very dashing. Any lady could fall for you." exclaimed Auguste. As Allen moaned and cried in protest to what he said (anime style). He felt the light touch of a person on his shoulder. Looking up, he could feel the blood rushing to his face, as he shaked in fear. At the beauty of the female Angel. Realizing the emmbarresement he was visually showing, he stammered a apology. "What's wrong?" stared the female Angel in confusion. Bursting out in the most ridiculous laugh, Auguste was half screaming, half laughing, while pointing at Allen. Realizing on what had happened, she released her hand. Looking between a cross of apology and anger. She could only fluster, at the emmbarresment. "Oh god Allen, you sure do know how to get a lady's attention! HA HA HA HA" clutching his side, he crashed into a nearby table. Spilling food, wine all over the floor. "Your going to clean up that mess young man. Clambering to get up, he could only laugh more and more.

As the sound of laughter died down. He could only respond with "Allen, if your thinking of her beauty. She was a lucky one, blessed by Demon Blood. She's actually a year older than you!" Laughing, as she threw a line of curses at him. As the door creaked open, with rusted iron hinges. A plump short man entered the room, carrying a basket of bottles, syrum, and cloth. "Well, I see... Why are you two blushing? Oh..." chuckling to himself. "Well (SFX: cough), I see Allen has recovered quite well. Actually a little to well, he shoudn't be awake to atleast tommorow." Onserving his casts, he turns his attention to his chest. "Let's take a look at that scar of yours". Yelping at pain that the tearing bandages caused. He stared in horror at the bloody mess of his chest. "Nurse, get a bucket of warm water. Let's clean this up a bit." As the nurse hurried out of the room to fetch the errand. The plump man asked. "Say Ahhhh... Good... let me see your eyes... Good... Putting 2 fingers to his neck... Good... You seem ok for the most part, I will observe your behavior later. Tell me of any pains, or anything strange to you. Oh, the name's Bart." he replied. "Umm, Bart. What were those things you did to me?" replied Allen curiously. "Well I'm a doctor, I treat wounded patients. Most doctors today are arrogant, they never want to change. It's all a bit complicated, so let's just clean up your chest." As the nurse returned with 2 buckets, one filled with warm water. "Here is a few towels" replied the Nurse.

Reaching for a towel, he soaks it thoroughly in the warm water. Squeezing most of the water, he lightly daps and wipes Allen chest. "Calm down boy, I know it hurts. So just stay calm, if we don't wipe away all this blood. It could be infected... You will die most likely if your infected." Frozen in horror of the though of dieing. He tried to brave much of the tears, but a few yelps and tears broke through. Stopping to observe the wound. He replied "3 streaks, about 1in. deep, nearly sliced the liver. Well I'd say this is one of the worst wounds I've ever seen. Your extremely lucky to be alive." Standing up, and arching his back, he replied. "Ahh, getting old sucks. Well I'm sorry I cant chatter with you people, have alot more people to tend to right now." As the doctor hastily left. The growling of Allen's stomach sounded to the nearby people. "Shit, I haven't had anything to eat for awhile. Is their any meat around here?"

Last edited:
It's not a War3 game that I want to create. Honestly if you can find a War3 game that has a written storyline/backround, please tell me...

That made me rofl, as almost all RPGs have storyline and background, and all maps have at least some bit of storyline. Also, we won't play the storyline, we will play the GAMEPLAY, which is much more important.

Level 24
That made me rofl, as almost all RPGs have storyline and background, and all maps have at least some bit of storyline. Also, we won't play the storyline, we will play the GAMEPLAY, which is much more important.
QFT!

No srsly, what world do you live in? Wc3 "games" have some very good storylines, do not talk about things you dont know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.