• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

God of Greed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Yeah i figured the normal approach would come in a lot handier and less chaotic, none the less i still have a map and a bestiary. But that's all for now, i will probably come up with charachters along the way, and despite i haven't even really started the story i already thought about some plots.

Level 27
The other races that started counting years before them, the world is much older and the humans are pratically a new race.

EDIT: Added chapter I, please tell me what you think about it if you've read it and report possible grammar errors if you would care for me to correct them.

=D

Last edited:
Level 23
What now? you would probably think, ramble on about this drama and never do something about it because even though I claim to have the guts to do it I won’t too it anyways because the future will be better anyhow?

What now? you would probably think, ramble on about this drama and never do something about it because even though I claim to have the guts to do it I won’t do it anyways because the future will be better anyhow?

(too=do I presume?)

but look at what he did to me. As far as I’m concerned everyone in this kingdom is one big corrupt place from which I need to escape,

(Something seems wrong here)

Nice story ^^, I almost thought that the boy would be killed at the end o_O

Level 27
lol, i don't think you're understanding what this is about.

The story will be about this person, he is the main charachter.

Though he is fourteen now i will skip some parts to when he's eigtheen and the real adventure begins.

This is just a chapter =/

Much more to come...

Level 27
Because Word corrects that mistake automatically and when i normally write stuff i don't care! xD

Thank you Word!

It's a mistake i've always had trouble with, and i always seem to forget it.

EDIT: Fixed too = do and Fixed the weird sentence Darkknight found!

Last edited:
Level 23
As we approached the gate is slowly opened, and as we drove true it the driver – Andrew – quickly greeted the guards as they were busy spinning the wheel to close the gates again.

Drove true it the driver = Drove through it the driver (I think, true atleast isn't right)

There was another thing but I forgot where it was =/ Oh, and btw, Nice chapter ^^.

Level 27
Fixed the true's with through.

The only reason while im making every chapter a little bit short is because i want to have a little tension exiting continuation thing at the end to make you curious about the next chapter. Offcourse the hasn't even begun so it aint all that exiting right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.