• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Images' "Locust"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Can you clarify on what you mean? Photoshop? Paint.net? Gimp?? You 3d blender program or whatever?

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I think you can create a replica of an image. Basically you loop through every single pixel in a image and get the color of the pixel. Then you re-draw the image pixel by pixel.

This is only possible if you're using programming though. Me and a few class mates did something similar to that in C# XNA.

edit: It should work in theory anyway x)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I think you can create a replica of an image. Basically you loop through every single pixel in a image and get the color of the pixel. Then you re-draw the image pixel by pixel.
Why on earth would you want to do that? If you already have the image in memory then you can perform a bulk copy operation on it which will likely execute several times faster. If not then a copy is automatically generated when you load the image into memory so there is no need for another one unless you want to retain a copy of the original as well.

Level 15
You can do it via HTML, not BBcode (unless Ralle adds it). But it's otherwise pointless because you can circumvent such silly protections easily with chrome's page inspector or any text editor.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Why on earth would you want to do that? If you already have the image in memory then you can perform a bulk copy operation on it which will likely execute several times faster. If not then a copy is automatically generated when you load the image into memory so there is no need for another one unless you want to retain a copy of the original as well.

I am not good at programming so I didn't know. I just said it was possible, not that it was the best way x)

Status
Not open for further replies.