• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Screens from my Campagin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Looks pretty good, I like how the sky is grey expect for the top left,
It looks calm, like the calm befor a horde of orcs come accross the landscape and kill everyone.
I hope to see more of your work.
Good Job 4/5

Level 18
thnx : )

i added the other 2 picks,
for some reason i dont like them, ...i think in the second pic, one of the rocks looks misplaced ... i should fix that but... i dont feel like it xD

If anyone wants to see my cinamtic for the "LORD OF THE RINGS", go to
Warcraft 3 Maps @ IncGamers - Warcraft 3 Mods, Addons, and More! and type in "prelude - the lord of the rings" It should be the first map in there. Its in the "cutscene"

Level 18
ya the second pic gets on my nervs.

it was bad camera work.
i had the field of view set to 40... which makes far things appear closer...
bad mistake.

let me tell u though.
that when i was looking for a thick tree , i couldn't find one one that was thick enough with snow on it, so i had to choose this one made by happy tauren. It was actuallly a pretty good tree

( WAY BETTER THAN WC3 TREES )

i really hate the warcraft 3 trees :thumbs_down:

Level 34
I like those rocks a lot, they should be added to the UTM if they already aren't.

Level 10
The heightmap is ok, but you need to use more tile variation...all i see is pure white snow...also way more doodad varaitions, you just used trees (all the same tree) and rocks (all the same rocks) try a bit more variation. I like the mountain though (heightmap)

Level 18
ya Arvedui thats the one :D
i want to thank Buster for that rock. I didn't give his name in the credits of my cine, so im givin em here :D

when i made the cinamtic (these pics are derived from that ) the other tilesets in northrend look ugly as hell. I figured that i could save my self some really important time by just having snow :p

in my cinamatic, there are shrubs, but i didnt decorate the mountains with them because it would cause to much lag.

but thats besides the point.

thankz 4 the feedback. im gonna use all this info on upgrading my cinamatic, and eventually in the near future, my screenshots.

check out the cinamatic here
Prelude - The Lord of the Rings - Cutscene - Warcraft 3 Mods, Addons, and More!

:p

Level 18
omg, i just got the ultimate terrain map... and that is pure awsomenesss.

must hav taken u guys a long asss time 2 make that.

i got to say, when i was exploring it, i had no idea wat to do wit myself. xD

just wait.

in a few weeks , ill be makin kik aszz RPGs :)

Ill have new screenshots up in 2 dayz

Status
Not open for further replies.