• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I dont know if this belongs in this thread, but ill shoot anyways....ok im making a new map, and i usually ask other players to make the terrain for me, well now i wanna learn to be good at it myself, and i was wondering if theirs anyways i can rotate descturibles,or any building or w/e??? cuz im trying to make a kinda of thing with an icecrown gate(base) cover all sides??

Level 34
Well many doodads can be rotated by holding Ctrl and left click, then moving the mouse. Destructibles cannot be rotated.

If you look in the tutorials section, there are a handful of useful terrain tuts.

Level 36
Try using the normal gates, and replace the model with the one you want, then you should have it. But still, it will only face two of the four ways, but I dont think it will be possible to make this one totally perfect if you want all gates to be able to be destroyed..

Status
Not open for further replies.