• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SeRviLy's Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well for now its just this one piece of art. I hope to add more soon. Id also like to mention I plan to try doing more widescreen pictures, it seems most people do full screen, or maybe i just don't pay attention enough to see if they are widescreen.
And for the first one, pretty plain and simple.

Attachments

• NagaShrine2.jpg
    NagaShrine2.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Level 36
Wow, I really like that! Though, there is some fixes to be done:
- Dont place shrubs in the water.
- try setting a grass tile of any sort under the shrubs, makes it look better.
- The fog is cool, but maybe a little TOO bright? :p
- And cause of the fog we cant really see that sun in the background :p

Level 6
thank you for those tips. the funny thing is i had actually lowered those shrubs close to the water because i thought it looked better than seeing sand haha. And i didnt use grass tiles because i thought it would be more real maybe. As for the fog, i tried to get a nice look, i thought the sun looked nice =P Maybe ill try the less fog though.

Level 34
Maybe having shallow water only a tiny bit around the island would look nice. Make the water get deep in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.