• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unlimiting Doodads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I've seen that a lot of the WE mods, (NewGen, WEU) give you the ability to place more doodads then is normally allowed. Unfortunately, it seems both are out of date for the current patch. Is there a way to remove the doodad limit without using them, or, are they up to date?

If they aren't out of date, please link to a current one.
If it's possible please link to a tutorial, or just let me know.

If anyone can answer this question for me, I'd be very appreciated.

Level 4
I currently have trees and some pathing blockers. I'd like to make some of the forests a little thicker (more trees), and I want to have some extra doodads to make things look nice. I don't plan to stack my map crazily with doodads.

Level 34
Well I don't know if you can. You may have to wait for a new version of NewGen or WEU. Vexorian is still around I think.

Level 34
Do you mean that any map that was made using NewGen still works on Battle.Net? Yes they should, you just can't open maps with newgen now. I think, don't quote me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.