• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

City of Lordaeron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36

Attachments

• lordaeron.png
    lordaeron.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,272
Level 10
It's amazingly beautiful man =), my only quall is that area to the left of the city above the trees. The mountains there are slightly darker, so my eyes are somewhat drawn there but theres nothing there to see =/.

Otherwise, fantastic man; you truely are an amazing terrainer.

Level 36
The pic is awesom, but I have to agree with Gost, but not entierly. You see he means its odd that there is mountians, but I mean that its odd that you dont see the mountians on the other side, and only one side, I dont believe the sunlight in reality is so bright you cant even see the mountians in the horizen, but as I said its only a little odd. Since, I've seen you use this style many times before, I've gotten used to it ;P

Level 37
Good sides:
- Forests both side of the road are nice. I like them.
- City seems to be big and glorious. However, I can't see it well.

Bad sides:
- There's no living at all. A big city and a long road, but no people at all! Not even wheels!
- Sky looks sad. It's like a gray picture. I think you should change the sky to make the picture more cheerful. Or perhaps put a rain? Then the picture would be more realistic(because usually people are not at outside when raining).

I would rate it 3/5. It can be easily 4/5 if you listen to us who are commenting about your picture. However, 5/5 needs a lot better camera angle. Perhaps from the mountains to city and road? Well, good luck in your next terrain. +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.