• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Liek Underwater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Liek a Underwater terrain! This is mai first try on underwater:hohum:, so please, be no that mean to me! :sad:

Just say what I need to improve! :p

EDIT: Updated it, at first it was suppost to look like a tropical water at daytime, now its a bit deeper or something :p but i like it more this way ^^

EDITEDIT:

Meh, i'm not in the crazy corner today... ( YES for REAL)

Anyways, took away the whales and added a little stone statue for the whiners who said there should be some ruins :p

Attachments

• Liek WATER 3.jpg
    Liek WATER 3.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Level 7
there is a shipwreck! But, nah, ill not add ruins, maybe if theres someting else also that needs to be fixed. but not if its only that :p

AINT ANYONE GONNA COMMENT ON THE NEW PIC?!?!?! *cries* :sad:

ETS BLOOER! Well, that's all that really different... I don't thing it looks as underwater as your first.

Level 5
I really like the overall feel of this terrain, even tho that the whales bother me quite alot. I just think that they are to small compared to the rest of the scenery.

For a totally crazy idea : How would it look if you placed a giant whale at the top of the water so that you could only see its belly?

Level 36
Or even better; having him come out of the blue looking like hes attacking you ! :p

I think I will update this pic. :D

Edit: Done allready xD
Thanks for the ideas Wolle, but as I said, I'm not in the creative corner today, so, I'll just leave it as I did it now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.