• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Far Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my terrain :p hope u like it.When i was in Tunnis i looked at the sea it was first light blue,blue,dark blue then some how light blue.

*Update* Added birds,lighter sea,coral,fishes, and bether Sun

Attachments

• Far Sea.JPG
    Far Sea.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 227
  • Far Sea1.JPG
    Far Sea1.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Level 36
The sea is extremely well, you can see on the colours that its shallow in the start and gets deeper and deeper, and you dont "see the end of the world" thanks to the fog ^^

Imo, do nothing to the sea, but get another sun, do the Void style and roll the light from above and mix it with the fog doodad, that would be nice! :D
And if you dont know how to make the sun like that ill give you the link to his tutorial here: [Terrain] Advanced Lighting - Wc3campaigns

But if you can find a way to make giant waves look good then... <.<
Only thing you can do to the water, make some coral reeves just where the shallow water ends and tint it so that it dont go above water, but you can see them through the shallowness ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.