• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In a Distant World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
This is NOT suppost to be the entrance to Orgimmar about 10,000 years in the future of Warcraft. Two space marines from a human empire far away have newly landed and discovered this... ruin.

Attachments

• In a Distant World.jpg
    In a Distant World.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 157
  • In a Distant World 2.jpg
    In a Distant World 2.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Level 36
Well... Its not really suppst to fit, cause it is really a new world meeting a old one, a fortress designed for standing in the desert now overgrown over thousand of years, so the fact that it does not fit with one another suits me well.'

( should I mention that this is my fantasy view of the future of warcraft >.> )

Level 36
That banner might not have stood there for that long, you know.. just cause the city was laid waist that doesnt mean that everyone died.. :p And the fact that it get overgrown, think if the NIGHT ELFS finally found a way to heal the barren lands?! HUH !! YOU DIDNT THINK OF THAT DID YOU!!! :p:p:p

But if its so BIG of a fucking problem that its Orgrimmar then just let it be somewhere else! your not here to judge my idea but my PIC! godamn it... :p

Level 18
A mage called Aren-Nightsong whas searching for kodo beast bones the last recipie he needed to make his mighty potion that shall chance the world forever he battled many orcs and found the last kodo beast in a cave he slayed the kodo and picked som of the bones and walked all the way back to his little hut in the barrens there he made his powerfull potion but somthing weird happend he used the rong kind of flying sheep ears and he made a other potion he made the potion of Wild grow and time warp a massive wave of green power all over the world when he steped out of his hut he saw somthing inpossible the barrens were like a desert of trees and plants when he walked to ogrimar he whas thinking this is inpossible he saw a human in a strange suite and he saw alot of plants shrubs and trees it whas inpossible so he killed his self well this is my way of fantasy XD

Level 18
The Orc warlock called Merak-Tahjol whas searching for a new kind of weapon for the orc army when he whas searching he found a book in a small cave when he opend the book he found spells frome 10.000 years ago one whas called The Banner of Live he needed a wooden stick a chicken head and the heart of a dragon to create it he searched and searched and battled a dragon and walked all the way back to ogrimar once he whas there he walked to his tent and called Raise of the spirits sounds of nature hear my call than the banner he wanted whas near hime he walked outside and putted the banner infront of the wall and 10.000years later the banner is still there

Level 18
after the standing of the banner the human technology whas greatly inproved the human city once called stromwind now called Techno-Wind made a gigantic weapon called the GET-AWAY!!!! that whas made by a gnome scientist called techy-sneksnard he gained news about the humans who scouted in the strange land that there whas a banner called the banner of live. techy-sneksnard sayed, i gona test my weapon on that weapon i want you all to go away because it can become i bit wild out there, so the humans walked away and gnome started to power up the GET-AWAY!!!! he fired on the banner and the banner whas destroyed HAPPY END :)

Level 24
after the standing of the banner the human technology whas greatly inproved the human city once called stromwind now called Techno-Wind made a gigantic weapon called the GET-AWAY!!!! that whas made by a gnome scientist called techy-sneksnard he gained news about the humans who scouted in the strange land that there whas a banner called the banner of live. techy-sneksnard sayed, i gona test my weapon on that weapon i want you all to go away because it can become i bit wild out there, so the humans walked away and gnome started to power up the GET-AWAY!!!! he fired on the banner and the banner whas destroyed HAPPY END :)

Even a T-Rex pwns your stories

Level 14
Syltman takes a chillpill and therefore does not suspect anyone for double post

Last edited:
Level 14
Seek and you shall find the answear

No seriously, Post 2, 3 on page 2 and post 13, 14 on page 1

Level 14
You point has been proven yet again O'sharpy one.. I shall remove my post and you're free to go

Edit: alright, There's no way to remove post it seems so I'll just edit the post

Status
Not open for further replies.