• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

modern warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
lately there have been a lot of awesome modern warfare units uploaded, but I think a lot of essencial units for a real modern warfare map are missing. can sy plz make the following models : US. Marine, stinger soldier, rpk attachment, mi-24 hind, mig-29, ah-64 apache, rah-66 commache, t-72, t-90, ka-52 hokum, uaz, ural (troops transport, fuel truck), mi-17, nuclear missile silo, asphalt tile, a few modern buildings and civilian cars. if anyone would make some of thease models (most importantly the highlighted ones), I would be soooo grateful (also it would be good if sy would make a security guard model, and some combine soldiers from Half-life 2, and a headcrab)

Level 35
i want thease models for my campaign i recently started, i have only started it and i need a few mdls that's why i can't post screenshots, i can post pics of what i want, here's the t-72, the ka-50, and the mi-8, for some reason i can't upload other pics, because it says error, attachment in progress ( im pretty noob at this, so i dunno what that means:confused:) looks like i'll have to try to post them later (sry if they get attached later, i know im a noob here XD)

Attachments

• 800px-Ka-50_NTW_7_8_93.jpg
    800px-Ka-50_NTW_7_8_93.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,374
  • 549px-T-80_tank_on_parade.jpg
    549px-T-80_tank_on_parade.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 8,905
  • H%C3%A9licopt%C3%A8re_de_combat-Alg%C3%A9rie.jpg
    H%C3%A9licopt%C3%A8re_de_combat-Alg%C3%A9rie.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 279
Level 35
so far, i only developed the beggining of the story: a russian general obtains nuclear warheads and threathens the US government with launching them to the USA if they don't agree to satisfy his requests ( i dunno yet what those would be). Of course USA sends in tank platoons to deal with the general. In the first missions the objectives are to disarm the warheads with US marines ( the ones I need) under the cover of NATO aircraft. After disarming the nukes, US command realises intel was wrong and there are many more nuclear silos under the control of the russian general. So far I haven't decided if the russians should sucseed in destroying the USA and if the rest of the campaign would be post-apocalypse style, but I hope I'll come up with a good continue soon enough. I'll post screenshots in a few days.

Level 35
Mi-24 Hinds

i was finally able to fix the problem, and I realised I was an asshole :grin: here are some Mi-24 Hinds

Attachments

• mi24-hind-helicopter.jpg
    mi24-hind-helicopter.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 258
  • mi-24-large.jpg
    mi-24-large.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 279
  • mi-24hun.jpg
    mi-24hun.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 176
Level 13
Half of this stuff is already made, Checkout illidan's red alert first generation pack over at www.gamesmodding.com Edit: shit the link isnt working, can someone provide a working one ? (I think) Since im a lazy bastard i wont provide a link to the pack but trust me, its there and its not hard too find. That pack alone kills half of your list, and with all the modern warfare models ALL OVER the rest is trivial, Like a USmarine model, If you paid attention to the modeling section you'd realize WolfManArc (or WMA as he is known here) released an excelent marine model and a skin for it, So do try and research your request before you go make a thread.

Flame me if you want, but im sure others will agree with me.

Level 35
General Frank is right, I need thease cars, cuz my current scenarios take place in Eastern Europe and Russia (Soviet Union), and I'll also need them for a Half-life project (only problem there aren't any Half-life models, exept Red Baron's hopper)

Massive Attack, thank you sooooo much!! I have been looking for a US marine model for a sooo friggin long time!! THXTHXTHX!!!:grin:

Level 35
shit, sry. will never happen again, here goes the guns: m4a1,dragunov,m249,rpg-7,rpk,g36,mp5

Attachments

• 300px-M4A1-CQBR.jpg
    300px-M4A1-CQBR.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 728
  • Dragunov.jpg
    Dragunov.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,220
  • m249-short-saw.gif
    m249-short-saw.gif
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,504
  • rpg-7.jpg
    rpg-7.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 243
  • rpk.jpg
    rpk.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 272
  • G36%20W.jpg
    G36%20W.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1,019
  • ist2_2400819_mp5_rifle_replica_on_white_background_2.jpg
    ist2_2400819_mp5_rifle_replica_on_white_background_2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,041
Last edited:
Level 34
I'd found a few civilian cars somewhere, hang on.

When I find it (or not) I note ya.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot XMG.ru was down now since the illegal model activity.

But give me your mail so I can send them. (Via PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.