• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
OOC: I saw your post Sanofa, I'll read it and change my post to match it :)

Chapter XX
[95]
Lost, abandoned, betrayed...
Words like these kept circling around in the balloon creature's white scarred balloon head. He had saved them, they never paid back. He had sacrificed himself, in order for them to live on. He had waited patiently in so many years that he lost track. He had been trapped in a black void between worlds, waiting for his so-called friends to get back, rescue him, take him back home. But they never came, they left him for a lone destiny in the void.
Until he was picked up by the king, finally away from the eternal plane of nothing. He was given an armor, a mission, even a name.
He no longer remembered his former life, the eternity of siphoning in the void between worlds had taken his memory from him. All he remembered was the betrayal and years of pain in the void.

He had followed the fake Vayne for a time, and finally grabbed him. The fake Vayne watched with a grin, as the balloon brought him deeper into the Citadel of Evil.

Through the long dark corridors, and silent halls, and up many long stairs, and finally they entered the throne room.
The King sat on his skull-throne, with the same look on his face as he always had. Razet and Darkness stood a few meters in front of him, with Aaron trapped in a small cage.
He dropped the fake Vayne on the floor, and the King moved his finger and soon a small magical cage identical to Aaron's, trapped the fake Vayne.

"... I misjudged you Overlord Razet. You will be rewarded..", the King said and soon continued, looking at the balloon.
"And you Rave, my new great warrior, surprises me. I'm proud. Now both of you, leave!".

Razet and Rave left the Throne Room. Darkness stayed.

Level 22
[96]
Rex flies towards the citadel. He's still thinking about everything. He, is the descendant of the great black dragon, the father of all draconian. Even he himself receives the same black scales as the dragon, different from all his brothers who got blue scales that same as the mother of all draconian. That makes him the incarnation of the dragon, lived once more to settle what's not settled in his previous live. But his brother, even from his own blood, participated in the army that killed his father. Even dishonored the ethic of the family; honoring the father no matter what happens.
In the citadel, the King sat in his throne, gazing towards fake Vayne and Aaron his his indestructible cage "First, I welcome you to my Citadel of Evil. I am the King here." He moved his finger a little towards the fake Vayne "Now, what should I do with you?"

Level 15
[96]
Claira's perspective:
Arrgh, where ami? Looks like the dungeons, to the left of me stood a full elf man. He looked badly injured, he didn't bare the scent of my own world. That was for sure, now. How did I get here?? My head hurts sooo much, and there was a deep slash in my left arm. My bow, along with my traps and other Ranger gear were gone, confiscated probably. Damn them all, Even though only half of my blood is noble, they have no right to do that. I looked in the mirror on the floor, my silver hair was in the middle of being long, but could still be considered short. My tanned skin was largely unbruised, and my orange eyes (I still don't know why they're like that) were not discolored by any magic. So I'm somewhat fine. Ohhh yess, now I remember.

I'd been looking around a forest for the heathen invader who'd kidnapped a few promising recruits, I was a elven princess due to my noble half-elf mother. But my father was a human, and somehow I only got half of his human gene. Looking about, I was suddenly gripped from the mouth. I plunged a dagger into the attacker's leg, with which he replied by plunging his sword into my arm. Then started walking till he found a portal, and threw me in. I shot him with my bow as I fell. He fell to the ground of my world, as I left mine.

Hrrmm, it seems my memory of my first boyfriend was taken by the portal travel. Oh well. "Hey, what are you in for?" I asked. "Information, names Aaron. How ya doing?" Aaron asked. "Fine, my name is Claira. It would be nice if they healed the slash in my arm." I replied. "Pfft, don't bother. These knights couldn't care if you were in a tanktop and shorts and it was freezing cold." Aaron said, he seemed genuinely nice. "You have a friend or girl to return to?" I asked. "Friend, her names Alaina. I think you'd like her, she and I were dead. But now we're alive, it's a looong story." Aaron said, and it looked like he had decided something. "I'm gonna need your help to break outta here." Aaron said.

Last edited:
Level 7
[98]
Vayne was searching for Aaron and somehow the fake Vayne was calling to him. They were communicating through telepathic.

Vayne (real) : Hey, where are you?
Vayne (fake) : I was captured and thrown into a dungeon. Sorry, I failed.
Vayne (real) : Don't worry, I'll get you out.
Vayne (fake) : By the way, Aaron and some other elf girl is here, she said her name was Claira. Care to break them both out too?
Vayne (real) : That is what I intended to do at first. Now stay put and don't do anything that would alert any guards.
Vayne (fake) : Okay, be quick, cause the king intends to execute us.
Vayne (real) : Right, and tell them not to worry.

Vayne activated his goggle and then it scanned the whole area. After a while, Vayne confirmed their positon.

Vayne (real) : Found it! They at the lowest dungeon, below here. Now how to get to them. Ah I know!

Vayne mumbled a few words and then he turned invisible.

Vayne (real)(thinking) : This could only last me 10 minutes, gotta be quick.

Vayne open the door and went inside. He found the dungeon so fast, as if he build the place.

Vayne(real) : Level one. Two more levels to go, but damn there are so many guards. I guess I'll just slip through them, don't want meaningless fight.

Vayne walked past all the guard until he reach his destination. The invisibility wore off and he reappeared again. Vayne went to where his fake was. And suddenly the fake disappeared, seems like the fake went into Vayne's body. Vayne turned to where Aaron and Claira was locked up.

Vayne : Yo, looks like you got up in a pretty bad situation. Need some help?
Aaron : Yes, and thank you for your help.
Vayne : You must be Claira, nice to meet you, my name is Vayne.
Claira : And my name is Claira, one thing first, could you heal the slash in my arm? Never mind, you don't look like the type that heals.
Vayne : Don't underestimate me now. First I'll break this damn door, but it'll make alot of noise, so be prepared.

Vayne transforms his goggles back to his Excalibur and then he break the key lock and both of the elf's handcuff. Then, he changes it to a staff and then mumbled some words and the slash on the arm started to heal.

Vayne : We need to get out now!
Aaron : But how? The place up there is full of guards, we can't escape.
Vayne : Whoever say we were walking up there?

Vayne transforms his staff back to Excalibur again and pointed it at the roof. The Excalibur charges and then a giant beam came out, breaking the roofs and then Vayne activates his Energy Boots.

Vayne : Hang on to me! We'll fly!
Aaron & Claira : Okay.

Aaron and Claira grabbed on to Vayne and they flied to the air. Vayne went to the gates behind the Wall of Horror only to be chased by Rave. They've reached the encampment of the rebels, Vayne putted them down and then he flew off to distract Rave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the other hand, another dimension portal opened somewhere around Hill Crose, now another teenager girl comes out, and landed near the rebel's camp. The girl wakes up, confused by the landscape of the world she ventured into.

Aina : Argh, where am I?

She wondered and then Vayne flew past her, noticing her.

Vayne : Aina!? Is that you!?Why are you here!?
Aina : I was worried about you, so I took the experiment too. What are you doing!? There's a giant robot behind you!
Vayne : Less talking, more escaping for our life!

Vayne grabbed Aina and then he flew off. Minutes later, Rave seem like he can't find Vayne, so it searched around, blasting lasers everywhere. Vayne fire a bomb bullet and Rave took the bait, rushing toward the sound of bombs. Vayne took this chance and escaped back to where the encampment are.

Level 22
[99]
The King was so mad that he saw the guards were defeated and the prisoners are escaping. He quickly orders Darkness to chase them. Darkness nodded and in a second, he turned into a silhouette of gigantic flying octopus and flew to the sky with incredible speed.
The King closed his eyes, the rebels were so persistent. Must he call him from the depths of hell? He thought. He opened a portal with only a finger tick and from it came a thin, female rusted skeleton. "Well, what's on your mind to call me back, my King? Weren't you said that you'll banish me forever?" The King didn't respond to him for seconds, but then replied "I don't want to stain my hands, but the rebels are getting annoying."
The skeleton began to grow flesh and hardskins "Ah. Talban's, wasn't it?" Then the body completely regenerates. A metallic winged beast, green eyes, long silver hair, with bolts there and there, also joints at the arms. "I'll pursue them." The metal beasts jumps and flies out of the citadel, almost breaking the throne room but the King is remain sitting down still. The King opened a portal again and saw his prisoners putted down and another flying. The pointed four fingers on the portal and soon, the time on the portal froze, so does Aaron, Vayne, Aina and Claira "That should be enough for them to catch up those piece of dusts."
In the encampment, these four was really time-frozen. Yeah they didn't move at all or even breathe. Rave quickly uses this advantage to approach Vayne then began to emit something from his hands, red shock. After charging, he exploded it in his face, making Vayne and himself vanished. Looks like it is a portal, that unfortunately connected to the King's portal at the throne.
Darkness in the form of giant octopus saw Aaron, then he lands, causing the ground shakes. Seeing him and the girl stopped, he swallowed them with his mouth, ewww.

Level 12
Chapter XXI
[100]
Am'ar and Talban were tending to the wounds of the soldiers, including their own. An endless row of men, struck down in battle, lay there, some bandaged, most waiting for medical attention. Another gruesome sight to behold. On a corner, the sixteen enemy knights that were slain were lined up neatly as well, ready to be buried alongside their own fallen.

By now, a perimeter had been established. The Wall of Horror served it's original purpose and overlooked the former battlefield, a large silhouette of the dead dragon still there in the distance. The battlefield had already been cleared, the various rebel bodies taken and buried as well while the monstrosities of the evil army burned by bonfire. Another wall had been built, spanning nearly a mile in diameter, from the Wall of Horror, to this new wall. While not as large nor sturdy as the Wall of Horror, this new defensive barrier was the first sight to behold, made by own non-tainted hands. And for that, it was a majestic thing as it was the only structure that didn't contain grotesque carvings praising the evil lord, or cryptic runic engravings that spoke of some unknown doom related the the mythology of those of evil. Overtime, this newly taken land will heal. Heal from the absence of the taint that was emitted from every servant of the unholy. The ground itself, once a sickly muddy brown, was now slowly reverting back into a pale light green, with the occasional shrub a further testimony to this natural healing. The land itself defies our evil overlords.

Am'ar, tending the wounds of a soldier, with burn marks across his arms and nasty gashes all over his neck and chest, engaged in simple conversation with Talban who was right next to him treating another warrior, to break the monotony and gore of their mundane laborious task.

"The first step to redemption eh? Is this the price that we have to bring these men through?" asked Am'ar all of a sudden, his old humorous attitude all but gone in this light of this blood and mess.

"Perhaps." replied the duke. "I would not doubt that countless other lives would be taken as well. The price of freedom." The Duke's mind wandered off, continuing his task.

Am'ar sighed. This would certainly take a toll on all of us. Mind and body. "Talban, tell me. What is this evil we are fighting?"

The Duke paused for a moment, and then turned to his green friend. "This evil? This evil comes from the deepest reaches of the abyss. It's origins are unknown. But what I can tell is that it is swift, and certainly deadly. It is not of this world, possibly not of this universe. Maybe from another? I do not know, nor do I want to. I only wish for freedom for this world that I am of." The Duke once again paused, as if searching for a lost memory, one that was locked up in the deepest parts of his mind for a good reason. "Their leader, a brutal tyrant. The master of the unholy and the main cause of this misery. But he is but a pawn in the greater legion that this darkness serves. There is no doubt that we are faced with a host of great evil, greater than that of worldy origins."

"Now tell, me. What was it like before this evil came?" asked the orc again. He was interested, and at the same time pitiful and sorrowful. Why was he here?

"A paradise." said the duke in a tone of nostalgic euphoria. "I know not the luxuries of being a rich man, nor the wisdom of a wise man. But I do know the smell of the rain, and the feeling of the wind. And the warmth of good sunshine. And the sound of a lively river. These are the very things that have been lost since the evil's coming. Not gold nor riches, but the things that keep this world bearable to live in."

Am'ar thought for awhile. He tried to recall that, but all that came out of his mind was his old home. Oh! How he missed it. The livestock call for their feeding while the river gurgles with life. And the feeling of the grass in between his toes! How he missed it.

He was about to ask another question to the duke, when before he could voice it out, a breathless man, clad in leather chaps and cloth came before them.

"An army!" he panted, "In the distance! Approaching fast! Men at ready!"

"At ease warrior. Catch your breath and tell me the whole thing." The duke said. His voice was suddenly back to his old stern self, clam and unchanging.

A moment of gasping and panting for air proceeded. Finally, the messenger spoke once more. "An army marches towards us at the Wall of Horror! And fast! They are not large but sizable enough to besiege this place. We have only spotted infantry, but we suspect cavalry and siege weapons as well! The reserve army stand at the ready, waiting for your commands!"

The duke thought for awhile. "We cannot presume that this army that approaches us is hostile, but we must take caution, especially in this time of darkness. Run back as swiftly as you can to the person who sent you and tell the commander of the reserve to stand at the ready, but not to open fire once in bowshot range. Quickly!"

The messenger ran off the direction he came. The duke turned to Am'ar. "Well my friend. The price of freedom." and bolted off, grabbing his blade and shield. The orc grasped his staff in his hands. A nurse took over their former task and he followed behind the duke.

They arrived on the Wall, overlooking the battlefield. But instead of the former sight of gore and death, a fast approaching army of infantry, clad in silver, lay just within bowshot range. They had listened to the duke, obeying his order to stand down. But every man looked anxious, with their fingers itching to pounce into action.

They waited for the army. As they came closer, Am'ar could see the details of their armor. Pure silver, trimmed with deep crimson. When they came even closer, he could see that it wasn't unblemished. In fact, it was far from that. Their armor was battered and dent in a hundred places. Stains of a mixture of blood and dirt smeared across them. The moved sluggishly, but orderly. At the head of them, a helmless warrior lead them, presumably the army. His brown hair waved in the wind and a blade hung from his hip. His armor was adorned with an additional trim of gold, alongside the red. The leader of this ragtag band.

They halted in front of the gate. And before the duke could call out, the helmless leader shouted out, "We are not of the enemy! Your deed has reached the further parts of the free lands! We are of those lands! We have stood and defied the enemy but we have failed! This is all that is left of us! Will you take us into your grace? We fight, but we will need healing!"

The duke turned to the orc. "Should we trust them? I estimate two thousand strong. A much needed bolster to our forces if we should defend this place. But are they genuine? Should we take them in, orc?"

Am'ar looked at them once again. They did indeed seem battered and beaten. Some men, who did not have their helmets on, had their face bare. And that face spoke of lost hope and helplessness, as well as physical fatigue and tiredness. This could not possibly be an evil army! "Yes, we take them in. Ration the food supplies even carefully but once these men are up fighting again, they will be an advantage for us."

The duke heeded his friend's advice without question. He lifted his hand and motioned to the gatekeepers. A nod and a wave of the hand was all that was required for them to slowly open the gate. At the sight of the massive wooden gate opening, the helmelss leader mouthed once more to the duke, a silently but unquestionably eternally grateful "Thank you".

Last edited:
Level 7
[101]

Vayne woke up and found himself in the King's throne again. The King seemed furious at Vayne and then lifted his arm. Darkness started to swallow Vayne and eventually he was consumed by darkness, turning his white armor to darkness.

King : You'll be of help to my army, my Vayne.
Vayne : Yes, my lord.

Vayne bowed down, as if pledging his loyalty to the King. The King gave an nickname called the "Grim Reaper" who brings death to the rebels and whoever stands in his way. Vayne was struggling inside, fighting off the darkness, but couldn't do anything about him having the thoughts of killing his own best friend.

Last edited:
Level 22
[102]

The orb of Auxion and his tamed body were both hidden in a secret location, Auxion was preparing his next invasion to finally tame the proper hosts for the waygates.

Near the battle field Regex was still traveling into the forests to locate the undefeated opponent, Auxion.
After a while of traveling a bright light appeared from the sky, blinding Regex to a complete state. The light appeared to slowly drop what appeared to be a human like body. After a few seconds passed the light finally cleared away and the new character was standing a few meters from Regex, looking somewhere into the forest like she was looking at a ghost.

Regex: You there!

The person turned around and regex could see it was a young looking woman.

Regex: Agh, who are you and where'd you appear from?
Selia: My name is selia *smiles, I just happened to walk by.
Regex (thinks): That must be a lie, she's definitely got something to do with the light.

Regex was watching at her and suddenly saw a very strange giant creature at her location, it disappeared in a small moment of half a second. Regex was wondering if he's seeing things.

Selia: It was nice to talk to you, return to the others.

She pointed with her arm to the location to where he came from.

Regex: How could you possibly know that I came from there?

Selia smiled and then walked into the forest.

Regex: She's hiding something, I must follow her.

Regex then attempted to follow her and remain unseen.

Selia (thinks): ... I'll have to dispose of him before I hunt down the forbidden god.

Level 22
[103]
The pursuing force was successfully captured them and went back to the citadel. Aaron was sent back into the cell and Vayne's still lying in the throne room.
After the fuse, Vayne felt himself very strong, strong as evil. The King gave him a mission "Now, you are the Grim Reaper. Who take and manipulate souls. I need you to go and bring some rebels' souls for me." Vayne nodded, black wings grow on his back and spreaded, he flew to the sky with lightning speed, cracking the floor below with superior force. Rave's still waiting for an order and Razet was ordered to keep his eye on Aaron. The King looked again at the winged beast "Now I want you to follow him..." and pointed out ".. Lilith"
Lilith responded with a grim smile "Understood, my lord." She flew away and followed the transformed Vayne, Grim Reaper.

Level 7
[104]

Vayne was flying to where encampments of the rebels are. One of the rebels looked and then warned the whole army. Vayne landed to confront the rebels on land, and rebels kept rushing towards him, trying to kill him, only to be cut down by Vayne's scythe.

Vayne : My name is Vayne. I am the Grim Reaper! I've come to collect your pitiful souls.
Leo : Vayne, is that you!? Why are you in Reaper Mode!? Gah, everyone, please running away as far as you can, I'll hold him off!
Kargath : Why should we!? I can take this guy down with ease...
Leo : NO! You have no idea how terrifying he is when he is in Reaper Mode! He don't care human lives at all, all he do is killing people heartlessly, without caring who you are if you stand in his way. RUN NOW! WHILE YOU STILL HAS A CHANCE!

The rebels was running away, Kargath had no idea what Leo was talking about until he saw Vayne started to consuming something invisible.

Leo : Oh no, he started eating the souls of the rebels and dead knights that are dead near to the battlefield here.
Vayne (RM) : Yes, and you two shall be my lunch and dinner. Now die!

Vayne said in a deadly tone. While Vayne is struggling inside, Darkness seems to overcome everything he did. He tried using magic but it didn't seemed worked, then he used Excalibur's Magnum Blaster skill, but with no results. Darkness then came out.

Darkness : Nothing you can do to stop me! Your mortal body is enough for 70% of my power, quite amusing, but your still a mere mortal, who also have hatred to other mortal things.
Vayne : Shut up! I'll never go back! I'll never go back to when I enjoyed killing, not any more. I've sworn to make the world a better place for orphans like me to be able to live in! Never will I turn to darkness powers.

Vayne thinks back of when he was back in his world, he saw right before his eyes that the father who adopted him was killed by Zarks, which triggered his RM, causing him to ge berserk, slaughtering any people that stood in his way, he even tried to hurt Leo, who was adopted at the same family.

Vayne : I'll never forgive the Zarks! They took everything away from me! First my family now myself.
Darkness : You know that the only to prevent the war was to destroy the Zark race, yet you still have doubts? You make my laugh mortal.
Vayne : Not everyone is the same, Leo was a Zark but he never left me behind, and he stand beside even when I went of of control. I promised him I will used my dark and light powers to save everyone! Even if it's just a single life, I'll still save it, even at the cost of my life!

Vayne rushed towards Darkness, transforming his Excalibur to his katana simultaneously. He tried to slash Darkness, but when he hit him, he disappeared and reappeared behind him.

Darkness : Join me, and we will save this and other worlds from its evil grasp.
Vayne : Never!

Vayne backslash darkness but it failed again. Then suddenly darkness started to fill around Vayne.

Vayne : Damn it!

Slowly, Vayne was consumed by the darkness, and by the time he knew it, he was already in darkness.

Level 22
Chapter XXII
[105]
Darkness said in Vayne's mind "I'm sorry, as long as you still have hatred in you, you cannot defeat me. Hatred is power for me, and for you too." Vayne slowly engulfed in black shadows.
In the real world, Reaper Mode Vayne was getting stronger. Black aura began to thickening around him and surrounding plants wither. His eyes now glowing black, emitting hate for all Zarks. He dashed forward towards Leo, making massive explosion upon kicking the ground. The trees shakes as the wind of his wings blow them.
Lilith watches as the Grim Reaper battles his own best friend, how amusing. But she must keep distances, or the aura will cut her into pieces even from far away. The hatred Reaper Vayne emitting also gave her more power, her metallic parts turned bluish and reinforced.
Back in the citadel, Rex walked into the King's Throne. He bowed and begged "My lord, please give me power of the darkness." The King smiled with a sinister grin, but still emotionless "Why do you want the power? Do you understand your position now and who are you talking to?" The King emit a small portion of his terror, making Rex trembles and shakes "I am sorry, my lord. But I need the power to revenge my father, who were killed by the rebel for defending the tower." The King smiled again, he remembers seeing from his portal an unknown black dragon that he didn't summon was fighting the rebels. He moves his finger towards him "I will grant you power, as you wish" Revenge, eh? That will be of course a source of evil power "Now you will be feeding souls, hatred and fears to be stronger, just like your father."
Razet sat in the front of the reinforced magical cell that made by the King himself. I don't have to wait here, do I? He can't escape.

Level 22
[106]

Auxion slowly began to figure out that he may be in great danger if Selia reaches his location, he is also able to see that Regex is near her location as well.

Meanwhile Regex was still spying on Selia while she was thinking through on how to get rid of him.
After a while Selia finally stopped and turned around.

Selia: Please come out, I know you've been following me
Regex: Hm, I was sure I remained outside of noticeable zone, you really aren't normal, are you?

Selia smiled and appeared in front of him.

Regex: Such speed! It's faster than even that divine Auxion had!

Selia suddenly tripped on the ground when she heard the name Auxion, she wonders how someone who would know his name could be here to tell the tale.
She began to be a little worried of how powerful exactly he could be, so she quickly dashed back.

Selia: To actually survive the attack from Auxion, I'm impressed.

Regex begins to wonder how she would know him while Selia started to use her divine powers to analyze the power level of Regex.
She finally is able to see that he's no where near the rank of a divine creature so she asked,

Selia: How did someone such as yourself even survive a battle against Auxion?
Regex: He's hell of powerful, but the weakness is by blowing up his body, since he only used a mortals body I knew I could handle it.

Selia (thinks): So he's still in the sealed form, this should make my mission easier.
Selia: Now please leave this place
Regex: I cannot allow someone such as yourself to die against something like Auxion!
Selia: That's very sweet of you, but you do not get to pick

Selia, I'll show you what true power is all about...

Regex: If that's the case then I'll rather immobilize you and take you back with me.
Selia: Bring it on mortal!
Regex: Coup de burst

Regex swiftly charges at Selia, but she dodges at the very same moment when he takes off.

Selia: Claw of Fire!

Her left hand seemed to turn what seemed similar to a dragons claw. Selia appears instantly to Regex who had just landed from his charge and cuts him on his hand.
Regex begins to feel immense heat on his arm, it went as far as to melt the steel on his hand.

Selia: I do not wish to fight you, please leave this place.
Regex: I won't let you here to die.

Her hand returned to normal, when Regex notices this, he was interrupted,

Selia: Claw of Frost!

Her hand turned into a very cold looking dragons claw and as she once more appeared at his location aiming to cut him.

Regex suddenly made a dangerous face and said: Not this time!
He grabbed her hand with his other, still undamaged arm.

Yes of course, it's actually Jaina Proudmore, but it should give you a somewhat of idea of what she looks like. I'm not a drawer so I can't draw her the way she really is.
seliaicepath.jpg

Level 7
[107]

As Leo was struggling against the overpowered Reaper Mode Vayne, he remembered that the only one weakness of RM Vayne is for him to change his element to Light. Though it only proved to be a bit effective, Leo still bet his life on it.

Leo(think) : Reaper Mode, or in other words, the incarnation of the legendary Grim Reaper. It is said that the Grim Reaper once came to our world, wreaking havoc and collecting souls, all for the purpose of finding a mortal body to live in. The Grim Reaper deemed to be far beyond even those of the gods, so Vayne's foster father had no choice but to sacrifice himself by pulling the Grim Reaper's soul and sealed it inside of Vayne's body.

Leo was avoiding Vayne's attacks except when he was cornered and had no place to run, but was saved by Aina at the last minute. She shot a net bullet that grabbed Leo and teleported him to an entrance near an ruin.

Aina : You okay!? That was close... I can't believe Vayne went back to that state again.
Leo : Yeah... Someone must be controlling him from somewhere, feeding him dark powers.

Although far away, they can still see Vayne's rampage, dark powers was releasing from Vayne. They sighed and then looked at the ruin.

Leo : What is this? A ruin?
Aina : Yes, though it is abandoned, I saw a sword was sticking inside a rock, and beside it was a portal or some sort.l
Leo : Let's go check it out. Might be some sort of ancient artifact, it might help me in defeating Vayne.
Aina : Lets hope so.

They agreed and went inside the ruin.

Last edited:
Level 22
[108]

Regex: You won't escape now, we're going back
Selia: You underetimate me, Roar of Thunder!

Suddenly the clouds started to assemble, it sounded like they were actually roaring.

Selia: You'd be smart to run away now
Regex: Are you stupid? An attack of that size will crush us both!
Selia: Don't underestimate me.

Regex saw the clouds were just about to release an attack of massive size and power so he quickly used Coup de Burst to hide behind the trees and rocks lying around the forest.

Selia stood still for a moment while Regex was watching her. She waved her hand as if she commanded the clouds to release their attack, when Regex covered himself she instead started to walk away.
It didn't take long for Regex to notice her escaping and so he went straight after her.

Selia: I'm sorry, you're done for now. Feel the strength of the heavens!

The Clouds started to sparkle and were just about to release the attack.

Selia: You cannot avoid this attack, the speed of light equals to 299 792 458 m/s, you can never dodge this, I've seen your powers.

Regex realized there's no way for him to survive so instead he just sit down on the ground waiting for her to activate the power of lightning.

Selia then clapped her hands and the lightning crashed into the ground near Regex.

Selia: This was just to show you, I don't wish to kill you, now please go away.
Regex: I assumed that was the case deep inside, and now you're mine

Regex threw chains crafted of an unknown material, chaining his hand with hers.

Regex: Now come with me.
Selia: Sigh, you'll never learn. Claw of Nature!
Regex: Wha!?

Selia touched the chains with her claw, roots started to surround it from the ground and quickly crushed it.

Selia: I haven't even shown you my true elemental powers, I'm just using my lended abilities against you.
Regex: I know, I'm certain that your real power is related to the force of light.

Last edited:
Level 22
[109]
Vayne swings his weapons rampagingly. When he reached a wall, he slashed it and the big wall cut into two in one slash. But Vayne then stopped "Where'd he go?"
Rex came underground to see the prisoner. It is said that his father gave him a seed of power and fought a duel with him. He reached the room and come in, with Razet still sitting on a chair. "Could you go out somewhere? I know you're bored here." Razet sighed once, then walked out. Now it is Rex who sat down on that chair. He awakened Aaron by clapping his hands. "So, you are Aaron?" Aaron responds nothing. Heh, I know it'll be like this. I must bait him to answer the question. He stated "So, I heard you know my father. And fought a battle with him." Aaron surprised, his eyes now gazed at Rex's "Your father? You mean, one of his son survived the mage's massacre?" Rex nodded.
"We'll settle the unfinished duel someday, what he didn't finish will be finished by me. Because I am his incarnation." He said as he leave the room, leaving Aaron speechless. In one side he feels happy, because Cadaos' family is not extinct yet. But in the other side he feels sad because Cadaos fought for the wrong side because of misunderstanding, and now his incarnation also. Now he must get out of here, fast.

Level 15
OOC: She doesn't count as a new character IMO because she is simply a different personality in the same person, it's your opinion that matters though.
[110]
I looked at Claira, she was now worsened. She had a deep slash in her unharmed arm, and was severly bruised now. And I wasn't that better, my body had deep slashes into it, if it weren't for my cybernetic ability I'd be dead now. My cybernetic enhancements were quickly at work strengthening my hands and the rest of me, it would take quite awhile. I wonder how everyone else is. I looked at Rex, who was deciding apparently what weapon to slaughter him with in their coming duel. It looked like he was having a tough choice between a rather serrated scimitar, or a humongous axe that could cleave him in half. He could probably wield both rather easily..

Kareena was busy tending to the wounded, when she suddenly felt SOMETHING awaken. "I have better things to do." She said, and dashed off faster then she could've before. "W-who are you??Is it the darkness?" She asked herself. "Nay, I am a guardian. I'll explain later, I see you've met a rather handsome draconian. If you won't have him, can I?" Herself asked. "N-no! That's technically both of us dating him! And I don't wanna!" Kareena said to whoever was using her. "Name's Taera, and a shame. He's a fine husband you know." Taera said. "I'm not comfortable with this topic, so what are you a guardian of?" Kareena asked. "Excalibur." Taera said flatly, no hint of lying or shock or pride. Quickly she reached the one known as Vayne somehow. "Give it to me." Taera said flatly, with a look so fierce it was hard for Kareena to believe Taera was using her body. "No! Now prepare to die!" Vayne says. "I hold more sway over Excalibur, even in it's new form. Come to me Excalibur!" Taera said, and Excalibur flew out of Vayne's hands and into Kareena/Taera's hands. She began a series of attacks that did not harm Vayne, but phased through him, he started looking calm once again. "Urrghh...Can I have my sword back please?" Vayne said. "No. Mainly becuase I am it's guardian, and there is still a seed of darkness in you. I can't remove it, not even if Excalibur was in it's old form. Neither I nor my host Kareena would forgive ourselves if you lost control and began rampaging the world with it." Taera said, and Vayne and Kareena noticed when Taera was doing something with Kareena, her eyes turned completely silver. "Oh god! I tried to..to..kill my best friend. I CANNOT FORGIVE MYSELF." He said and reached for a sword to kill himself with. "STOP! That's moronic, and will make your friend go into mourning!" Taera said, gripping his hand. "Your right, and we have to rescue Aaron and Claira." Vayne said.

Level 22
[111]
Inside Vayne's body, Darkness grow weaker and weaker. Vayne wastes no chance, he used excalibur, which emits glowing light which traps Darkness. He regains his own conciousness.
In the prison cell, Rex decided not to use any weapon. Some runes then emitted from his hand, it destroyed the prison cell. "I've asked permission from the King to kill you myself. Let's go." Another rune appeared, teleporting them to somewhat big dome battle arena. There are audiences, which are beasts and monsters. Aaron felt his power back as his chains shattered.
Near the battlefield, Lilith saw what happened. She flew towards them "You can't pass any further."

Level 7
[112]

With Leo and Aina adventuring into the unknown ruin, they explored the place thoroughly. Not long after they went in, they have found the sword which was stuck inside the ground.
They examined it and the portal next to it.

Leo : Looks like this portal must 've something to do with this sword.
Aina : Try pulling it, though I doubt it works.
Leo : I'll still give it a try. CGSA, activate!

As soon as Leo said it, his bronze armor transformed into a bright red steel plate, he started to pulled the sword. Unfortunately, the sword didn't even budge.

Leo : Damn, even my Power Armor can't budge this thing.

Then suddenly, a figure came out from the portal.

??? : You who want's to gain the power of this sword, must pass The Trial.

As she pointed to the portal, the blue portal started to change into a black portal. Leo questions. But the figure did not answer. All she said was this.

??? : You must pass the Trial of Geto, to gain the legendary katana, Taiken-geto, which can free of this world from the darkness that has been controlling this world.
Leo : Who are you!?
??? : I am simply the guardian that guards over the katana, awaiting the chosen master. Please proceed. Your friend must stay here until you pass your trial.
Leo : Alright, Aina stay here.
Aina : Alright.

Leo went into the portal and disappeared.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Leo went inside, the dark war-filled world suddenly changed into a place that looked like Vayne and Leo's world. Suddenly, a figure appeared. It looked just like Leo, except with a dark, evil expression.

Leo(real) : Who are you!? Why do you look like me!?
Leo(evil) : Don't you know? Damn your so pitiful! I am you, you dumb duck.
Leo(real) : No! You can't be! You are just an illusion.
Leo(evil) : Oh I am real alright.

The evil Leo took out a dagger and cutted his palm. Black blood came out, and that shocked the real Leo.

While on the other side, Aina was waiting.

Aina : Was gonna happen?

Aina asked, though she expected the figure to not answer, it answered.

??? : He must face his dark self, and learn to accept it, the sword only chose those who have a potential in using it. Thousands have challenge the trial, but none pass due to their greed and revengeful thinkings, and thus killed them as their are not worthy. Let's hope the young one passes and the sword chooses it as it's owner. If not, the young one will die, with nothing to left behind. Aina was shocked after hearing the story, but she had faith in Leo. She went outside and was surprised that the dark aura that was emitted by Vayne, was gone.

Aina : Must've somehow calmed down.... But who did it.... Whenever RM activates, it can only be stopped when it has enough souls that it had feasted on... Glad he's back though, now I just have to wait for Leo to finish his trial.

Level 22
[113]

Regex was waiting for a reply from her but she just stands there looking around.

Regex: What's your next move?

Selia remains silent for a moment but then she appears at his location and hugs him slightly.

Regex: What are you doing?
Selia: I'm sorry, I really am.
Regex: Wha?

She suddenly puts one arm backwards and places it in a way so that its palm is facing directly at the bottom part of his body.

Selia: I really didn't want to damage you, but you really left me no other choice. I hope you'll forgive me even for what I'm about to do to you.

Selia looked away as her hand suddenly released a great small wave of light energy, piercing Regex directly.

Selia, without looking back turned away completely, dropped a few tears and once more whispered "I'm sorry" and then dashed away. A moment later Regex faints away.

Level 15
[114]
Taera took over once again. "That foolish lad, he's already going to attempt to save Aaron, he's probably in an arena. Mercy Wind!" Taera said, and began moving even quicker. "Any ideas?" Kareena asked Taera. "I have no idea the power of this Rex, other then he and Kargath's father are the same. I still can't believe that Excalibur chose him and didn't wait for someone better to revive it. Oh well." Taera said. Soon Vayne was in sight, and was clearly near death. His armor was also beginning to darken, oh no! "Don't you fool! Darkness will just control you!" Taera shouted with fear. "I must do it for Leo!!" Vayne said, and his wounds quickly healed, "HAahhah, you fool! Calling upon my powers is a fa-NN-noo, I AM VAYNE!!!!" "Amazing, he has managed to control darkness. Maybe I underestimated this man." Taera said. Vayne moved with lightning quick speed, Excalibur constantly changing forms. Some blows it was a gun, other times it was a katana. The final blow which sent Rex into paralysis was via a warhammer form of Excalibur. Vayne quickly sealed into him the darkness. "Well, I think we can all agree that was risky and stupid." Vayne said. "And heroic. Clearly Excalibur was right in chosing you." Taera said, "Now, we have some elves to rescue." She grabbed Vayne, then went zooming off.

Level 22
Chapter XXIV
[115]
Cylinders appeared on Lilith's wing, and blasted off like a jet. It made her can catch up with Kareena and Vayne. She swings her halberd from above but Kareena could see it, evading with Vayne right before the ground was cut into two by the halberd. "No one foolish enough to disturb the duel of the fate." Lilith said. But Vayne tries to move on "Move aside, I don't want to hurt you."
She chuckles "Hurt me? Well, you can only do it in your dreams." Now metal pieces surrounds her body and formed armors "Prepare for nightmare." She dashed to the front, halberd pointing to Vayne.
At the arena, Aaron looked around at the audiences. The King was there. "Well, we are still in the citadel." Rex explained. "Now, shall we?"
Aaron wastes no time, he emitted a light sword from his hand then dashes forward, trying to slash Rex. Surprisingly the sword is grabbed by Rex's claw "My power of darkness is much stronger than your power of light" he tries to claw Aaron, but he jumped back. Aaron summons a javelin of light then threw it towards Rex, but the javelin breaks as soon as it was near Rex. "I don't know what power did my father gave, but if I don't finish you here, you'll be a problem." He began to transform, black scales appearing and his lower jaw hardening. Now he almost resembles Cadaos, except still being humanoid. "Come, elf." He unleashes a tremendous roar, with hatred on his eyes.

Level 7
[116]

Vayne was fighting Lilith, constantly changing Excalibur's forms. But it all didn't proved to be effective.

Vayne(think) : Garh, Why can I scratch her!? Must be her metal armor that's blocking my attacks.
Lilith : My armor absorbs all light attribute based attacks, that makes no difference to your puny little weapon. Now DIE!

She charged forward with her halberd, attempting to pierce Vayne. Vayne reflect it with his katana and jumped back.

Lilith : Grh... Stop defending and DIE! Darkness Gate!

A black portal started to surround Vayne but he luckily managed to escaped beacuse of the Darkness inside him, now he is resistance to both light and dark.

Lilith : Must be that darkness inside of you that made you immune to my Darkness Gate. Hmph, no matter. Soon, the darkness will corrupt you and you will be ours again. Now I will finish you and take you back to my king.
Vayne : Owh, yeah? Come try and see, you little ant.
Lilith : Why you...

Lilith swung her halberd and dark waves was coming out of her halberd, the waves seems to be dangerous because it cuts anything until it becomes nothing. Vayne noticed the trees that was hit by the waves started to melt. So he activated his Energy Boots and floated in the air.

Vayne(think) : That was close, if I got hit by that I would've become liquid. Now, if I can just hit her...

Suddenly, a light shined to where Vayne was, and he was grabbed by the light and into the ruin Leo was in.

On the other hand Leo was fighting his other self. His attacks was completely repelled and he was still catching his breath, while the other him didn't even break a sweat.

Leo(fake) : Are you done? I haven't even had a warm up yet.
Leo(real) : Shut up... You're not me, I'll never be like you!!!

Leo was charging at his other self, pulling his broadsword while evading all the black waves created by his dark self. But unfortunately, it hit Leo's broadsword and it flew away. The other Leo walked near to him and lifted the broadsword up, as if as light as feather.

Leo(other) : Time to die.
Leo(real) : Not quite. CGSA activate!!! Master Mode!!!

Leo's armor suddenly glowed and it changed to an white armor with black stripes. His broadsword was floating behind him.

Leo(other) : I can do that too, CGSA, activate!!! Master Mode!!!

Leo's other self turned to exactly replica of the same armor as Leo, except the colours are reversed.

Leo(real) : Stop mimicking me!
Leo(other) : I will kill you!!!!
Leo(ther)(thinking) : This kid's determination to save his friend... Though he didn't say it, he cared for his friend deeply. I must test their friendship.

Suddenly, the whole place went black, making Leo's eyesight blind. Then lights were back. But Leo's other self seems to be gone, instead, Vayne came in.

Leo : Vayne? Is that you? Why are you here?
Vayne : Why are you asking me, anyway, doesn't this place looks like our home?
Leo : Yeah... Reminds me of our past.
??? : Welcome...

A figure appeared. Leo and Vayne couldn't see the figure until the figure came into light, it was their foster father that came in.

Leo & Vayne : Father... Is that really you?
The priest : No... I'm taking this body from one of your dearest, my name is Geto, the creator of Taisen-Geto. I must test you before you can pass the trial.
Vayne : Grh... What test?

Vayne ask in a angry manner, as if he want's to ripped the priest's head out.

Geto : I will test your friendship. You will pass when you are able to defeat me, but I must warn you, do not underestimate me.

Vayne and Leo was in ready stance, preparing to defeat Geto.

At the arena, Aaron was busy fighting Rex, who seemed unbeatable and he was injured all over, seems to be the scar that Rex gave him.

Aaron(think) : Damn, why can't I hit him... He agile and strong, but there must be a weakness to his powers. But what is it...
Rex : What's the matter, where's all your power that you had? Or had you lost your powers that Cadaos gave you?
Aaron : Shut up, what about you? Given up on Kargath cause he's your brother? Don't make me laugh.

Aaron tried to cu Rex only to be grabbed by his claws and countered by kicking him in the guts. Aaron falls down, as the pain is too major.

Rex : Is that all? I thought you were much more powerful. I think I'll just kill you.
Aaron : Grh.... Why are you doing this!?
Rex : Obviously on my king's orders.
Aaron : Why do you serve him!? He did not gave anything right!?
Rex : To answer you question, yes, he did gave me something, he gave me this magnificent powers. And I serve him because I am my father's INCARNATION!
Aaron : Your father? Cadaos!? You're his incarnation!? Fine the, we'll settle your father's unfinished business with me!

They fought off fiercely yet evenly.

Level 15
[117]
I'm not in good shape, and Rex clearly still has a good amount of fight left in him. Appealing to him about his father probably wouldn't work, no I need to do something else. "AAAGGHH!!" I shouted, Rex managed to stab me whilst I was thinking. Damn! "What the!?" Rex said. "Yeah, 4% cybernetic now." I said, pulling out his claw. I decided to run on the walls of the arena, leaping into Rex. Who dodged and blocked the attacks with ease. A beeping sound was emitted from my right shoulder-blade, damn. Near my limit, I keep this up and I WILL die. "Can't lose, not now!" I shouted. My seed was mostly dormant, mainly because he'd used it to make his body. I needed it's powers though, it bursted open. Powers flooding throughout my body, it was quickly overloading my body. Looking at my shoulder-blade, I saw that I could handle four minutes of this. "I'll win in four minutes Rex!!!!" I shouted, though I HAD to win in four minutes. Otherwise, well then I'll end my journey before most of my youth was spent. I drew my swords, and summoned forth a few magical swords. "Let's do this!" I said, and charged forth.

Level 22
[118]

Regex was lying uncoscious for a few hours. When he finally wakes up he could see the damage which Selia inflicted to him. Barely breathing he threw out 2 boxes which became robots and they attended to his fatal wound.

Regex: Damn her, I'll be stuck here for days in this condition.

Selia reached the location of Auxion soon after Regex woke up, and Auxion was very unpleased to see her.

Auxion: Greetings Titan.
Selia: Spare your breath
Auxion: Relocation!

The body appears next to the Orb of Auxion and Selia seemed unimpressed.

Selia: So you've only got one?
Auxion: Gah!

Auxion knew the chances of him being defeated were very high at this point, but he proceeded to attack afterall.

Auxion: Awaken, Waygate powers: Space, Time, Life, Death, Balance, Inverse!
Selia: So you're going full out, well can't say it isn't smart.

Auxion warps using the waygate of space when Selia doesn't even bother, she goes straight for the Orb.
Before she attempts to attack The body appears behind her and conjures a sword using the power of darkness.
Selia closes her eyes and takes the hit directly into the back.

Auxion: Impossible, I can't cut through!
Selia: Your full powers are the only way for you to defeat me
Auxion: I definitely won't fall, the body is very close to me, now watch and observe as I grant it power beyond your imagination

The orb begins to shine green a light connects it directly to the body.

Auxion: Awaken, Waygate of Light and Darkness!

Selia suddenly started to fear Auxion, she thinks: "I never imagined he could go this far with using only the power of the orb. Battling him here will heavily endanger anyone in a very wide area...".

The body obtained a light glow on his left and a dark glow on his right hand and foot.
Selia simulated a draw of a sword, and her own light energy granted her one.

Selia: Behold, Blade of Justice.

At that point Auxion once more attempted to cut Selia, this time he caused a huge wound but Selia moved before it became fatal. No blood came out, just light shined out of her wound.

Selia attacks Auxion straight on, the crossing of the light and darkness makes the heavens tremble and the earth around them to shake.

Selia: We've touched, now it's time to show you what the strongest Titan can do to a mere normal mortal with no special attributes. Blade of Justice, activate!

The body suddenly got surrounded in a flash of light which attempts to eliminate the target without a trace.

Selia: You may be a divine god like me, but as long as you use the normal mortal body it will destroy you like it would do to anyone else.

Level 7
[119]

Damn! Why can't I touch him!? I've already charged Magnum Blaster to the maximum, it can blast a hole in a mountain. He blocked it without moving at all! What is he!? Leo seems to have activated his Master Mode, but it didn't work too. We gave Geto all we had, but it looks like Geto was just warming up. He took out his katana and rushed at me with tremendous speed, it hit me but I luckily blocked with my Excalibur, but the shock was so great that my Excalibur cracked a bit.

Leo : What the...

Leo shows that expression whenever something horrifying happens, then when I asked him what happened, he told me,

Leo : His katana... Its EXCALIBUR! Why!? Isn't it with you Vayne!?
Vayne : What the hell... My EXCALIBUR in katana mode... WHY DO YOU HAVE IT WHEN I'M USING IT HERE.
Geto : No... This is Excalibur alright, remember, this is the world where those who have entered have been killed... by THEIR INNER SELVES.

My head was swarming with questions.Their...inner self? Then... is that father's inner self?... Is that... Excalibur's... inner powers?

Geto : To pass the Trial, you must fight your inner selves, and learn to accept it as one. As Taiken-Geto annihilated those who never accepted their other selves as part of them, thus creating the dark images you see here.

I can see the people who have entered here getting slaughtered one by one, by their 'inner selves'. Some defeated their inner selves were too confident, and kept rejecting the inner selves, which had cause them to go berserk. I don't even remember being in this stupid situation. But... to go back to Elta... I must find something to end the damn stupid war. I want to save everyone on Z.E.O.N..

Vayne : I will pass this damn trial and change my world!!!!

I rushed to Geto transforming my Excalibur to twin katanas, and started using all the techniques that I know on him, even when I know I can't hurt him. I must do all I can to pass this trial!!!

Geto(think) : This young man... perhaps he too can end the war that has been on and on in this world... It may seemed that Taiken-Geto accepted this young man as its master...

Suddenly, Geto changed. He started to elbow crush my back, which was open when I was still trying to land a hit on him.

Leo : Vayne! Are you okay?

Geto jumped to the back of him and gave him a fist punch. He flew back and hitted the wall. I was worried whether I should just give up and just move on, but I knew that I just couldn't bring myself to, I mean I still have to take care of my baby abandoned brothers, as the world was still in chaos, I could not leave all my friend alone, that's when I stood up and thought up of a plan. I ran to Leo and explain my plan to him, he agreed and he started to rush at Geto, while I was taking the chance to go to higher grounds. As I recall, there's a hill near our house, where Leo and me used to hang out together. So I created an illusion of me hiding under the edge of the hill, charging up Magnum Blaster, hoping he would take the bait.

Leo : Why won't you just give up and let us pass the damn trial, you old fart!?
Geto : I afraid I can not, as I must test your powers.
Leo : Oh yeah, then follow if you dare.

I was running and I knew Geto was following me behind, I remembered that Vayne only told me to lure the old fart to the hill where we used to hang out, and so I did. I forced Geto to float on the air by pushing to him to the end of the hill. I wonder what Vayne was planning, making him going to air. Then suddenly, a blast was shot straight at Geto, but he dodged it. It looks like Vayne was planning to blast him up from below, but it failed. That's when I noticed that another Vayne was also charging up somewhere near to us, but kept hidden. Then I knew what he was going to do, he was trying to make Geto thought that Vayne was below there but when he busy fighting us, he would blast the Magnum Blaster at him. So I started to distract Geto, trying to help hide Vayne's presence.

Just as he was distracted, I was looking for a opening. Then when Leo rushing to Geto, Geto dodged to the side, while trying hit Leo, and that was my cue. I ran to behind Geto and aimed at him. Geto noticed and tried to evade it by moving to the bushes, which is where I am, that's when the plan was in motion, the real me got up and aimed at Geto, and shoot him when he was not noticing. I knew he would dodge it so my double vanished and the real me got under Geto and gave him an uppercut. Then, I used my illusions magic and surrounded him, and all the illusions took out their Excalibur and charged the Magnum Blasters and the real me was above him, again charging. The illusions released the Magnum Blaster and you couldn't believe what happened. The whole place blew up, causing the half-conscious Geto to jump to the air. And that's when I really hit him. He felled down, severely injured.

Geto : ....Since....When...
Vayne : You see, Leo and the copy that was with him was just to distract you. I used my illusions magic to blow you up, when I was above ground waiting for you to come up. And you took the bait.
Geto : Grh.....

And there he falls. Then something came out. It looked like a spirit and it was talking to me.

??? : You have pass the first trial, now what is left for you to do now is to accept whats in you heart.
Vayne : Huh?

I was confused to what he was talking about, I mean, what's IN my heart?

??? : I do not know what is preventing you from you using all your power, but that is the source to all your problems.

The figure disappeared and the next I knew, I was standing in front of a ruin.

Leo : What happened? I remembered you blasting the hell outta Geto and.... Oh my gosh, look whats in you hand!?
Vayne : Huh?

I looked at my hand, and I was surprised, I was holding the Taiken-Geto, behind was a note.

You have passed my trial, but do not forget that your strength comes from your precious friends, your wanting to protect them is why the Taiken-Geto has chose you. Use it properly and I wish the best of luck.

It seemed like it was written by Geto... But suddenly heard something familiar.

Aina : VAYNE!? WHERE WERE YOU!?
Vayne : What the!?

Aina came crashing down on me. She was crying... Wait, CRYING!? I've never saw Aina cried, and it was so cute. I couldn't believe my eyes. For the first time, she cried, and here I thought she was some spoiled rich pretty girl. Never knew she could cry.

Aina : I was SO worried about you...
Vayne : Aha, long story, but look! Taiken-Geto chose me. Though I wonder why...
Aina : I don't care! You back to normal is just as good enough.

She hugged me and I've got nothing to say. Though its normal for her to be like that, we've been friends ever since we've met.
I can't believe his back. I was so worried that he will never return to normal. I still remember that the first time I met Vayne, was when our marriage was decided by their family. Vayne is an orphan, but he showed great potential in both long-range AND close-range. My family was the prestigious Fabre family, where all the gun's expert are born, and is highly respected for their gun prowess. But for all I care, I just wanna be with Vayne, forever...
Then suddenly, the ground started shaking and from faraway, light and darkness is clashing. I know, somehow, that something real bad is gonna happen if this keeps up. I told everyone to get ready and to set out to the power source. Before we left, the unknown figure gave me something.

??? : Take this, its the sheath of Taiken-Geto, and this, I do not know what this is, perhaps you may know what it is.
Vayne : Once again, thank you.
??? : You have no need to thank me, I am just the guardian of Taiken-Geto. Now I wish the best of luck in the battles to come.
Vayne : Thank you and take care.

I bowed and leave. Thus Leo, me and Aina, set up for our journey to the power source.

Aaron was fighting off with Rex, as he loses his magical sword one by one, and Rex as he grows more and more tired. Rex charges and when he is within range, he jumped and gave Aaron a downcut, this is when Aaron noticed an opening to Rex's attacks and then took advantage of it. He ducked and stabbed two magical sword into his palms. The 4 minute he had is almost gone, and he is still fighting off with Rex.

Aaron(think) : Damn, why won't he just give up. And I can't escape with all these guards...

But suddenly, the ground started shaking, and everyone at the arena was panicking, even the king seems to be angry. Aaron took this chance and ran to the entrance, only to be block off by guards. Many guards were surrounding him and had no chance to fight them off, but that is when Vayne and his company appeared. Vayne and his company seems to be confused as they were walking to somewhere other than the arena.

Vayne : Hey... Isn't that Aaron!? He's in trouble! Lets go help him.
Leo & Aina : Alright.

Vayne pulled out his Excalibur and started charging Magnum Blaster, and fired it, causing a massive destruction on the wall. Leo rushes to Aaron and fought off some guards with him.

Leo : Yo, need help?
Aaron : Who are you? Are you friends of Vayne?
Leo : Yeah.

Aina was killing some guards, until Rex came. She fired at him, but he dodged them. Vayne noticed and went to fight with him. Rex's claws and Vayne's katanas fought off evenly, but Rex had the advantage of guards surrounding Vayne. He took this chance and slashed Vayne's left arm. Vayne was holding his arm until his eyesight went blurred.

Rex : Poison claws....

Vayne fell down and Rex too as he lost too much blood from Aaron's last attack. Leo grabbed Vayne and escaped with him, leaving Aaron and Aina behind. They were captured as soon as Vayne and Leo left. The king was very furious, and locked them in the lowest dungeon. Never again to see light. Aaron was unconscious but he was that he was thrown in the same cell as Aina, because she knows some healing magic. She healed him but some of the bruises and wounds healed a little and some didn't even at all! As soon as Aaron wakes up, he noticed Aina was sitting beside him, handcuffed.

Aaron : We were captured.... again.
Aina : First for me, and are you friend of Vayne? He seemed to recognize you.
Aaron : Yes. And I can safely assumed you're with him? Names Aaron.
Aina : Yes, and I'm Aina.
Aaron : Did you healed me? I feel a lot better before in the arena. I thought I was gonna die.
Aina : Hopefully, Vayne came at the last minute.
Aaron : But how do we escape here?
Aina : I don't know, all our weapons and armors were confiscated, adn they say this is the lowest level of the dungeon, were all the elite guards are guarding.
Aaron : i'll need your help if we are to get away.

They cam up with a plan and waited for a moment to unleash their plan.

Last edited:
Level 15
[120]
What the, I was supposed to be in a cell. But this looks like, the mythical entrance to Avalon. "Sigh, this is a dream isn't it?" I asked the entrance. "Yes. And no. You see this is a bit of your seed's latent power, your will to fight for the good of the realm and your friend, accidentally unleashed your seeds power to traverse realms in your sleep. So you're both asleep, and in your homeworld." The entrance said. "Very confusing, this is harder to understand then Kareena bearing the spirit of the guardian of Excalibur." I said, and truly it was. "You may've beaten the darkness for a moment when you slayed your friend, but it has returned. I sensed your grief at the slaughter of your friend, you care much for her. If you truly want to destroy evil, you must learn how to control your sides. Only then can you unlock your true potential." The entrance said, it seemed to be forming a head made of ivy ontop of a sign mounted above the entrance, "Prove your worth to Avalon, forgo technology and magic. It'll only carry you so far. If you truly can, then this sword will accept you." The head said, and a stone popped up from the ground. A sword rised up from it. "Well here goes." I said, and pulled with all my might. ARRGHH, wouldn't budge. Oh wait, I have to 'forgo' my magic and tech. I pulled off my visor, dropped my weapons, and turned off my suit. "Oh, and my cybernetics aswell right?" I asked, and the head nodded. Pressing my cyber control-node, I turned it off. Pain throbbed through me, and I felt my soul attempt to leave my body. I gripped the blade, aggh it hurt soo much. "I.Will.Not.Fall!!!!" I shouted, and heaved with all my might. The sword began to lift, and eventually it was free of the stone. It was clearly something beyond magic and technology, but ancestral and divine. Hey, the pain, is gone! "What is this..." I said to myself. "It is the Blade of the Void, it is linked to the realm between realms. The Void is the intertwine of all realms, were it gone. The world, as you know it. Will be no more. Take up the blade, called Gaia after the Earth itself. The inventor and magician are no more!" The head said. A whirlwind emitted behind me, I turned to find a suit of armor behind me. It was made cloth, how odd. Nevertheless I felt it, it was like the sword, divine and ancient. It was immediately on me, my battle-suit gone. A leap was heard behind me, and I turned to find two clones of me. They were different though, one was in a battle-suit with a volt-blade, the other in robes with a very pointy staff and wearing a wizard hat. "Now, face your weaknesses." The head said. And Kareena and Alaina appeared next to the clones, both raised their weapons and pointed them towards the person next to em. "Aaron w-whats happening!!??" Alaina and Kareena asked in fear. "It's a test, wether I can handle loosing one of you." I answered. "Correct, knight in shining armor." Inventor me said, what a jerk, "But who will you save? Your friend who you have abit of a romantic feeling for, or your friend who is a guardian of Excalibur." Mage me said. I raised Gaia, and struck the ground. The ground seemed ready to head my mind's commands, interesting. I twisted the sword, a mental picture of ensnaring vines capturing both clones. It happened exactly as I pictured it. "Well done, however. You must face your past, you have lost much Aaron Talwar. But you must learn to let it go, do not attempt to change it. Many have often caused far greater catastrophes from changing the past, and stubbornly did not right their wrong." The head said. And suddenly I saw the entire village, it was onfire. I desperately wanted to use Gaia's enormous power to destroy the invaders, infact I was in the middle of doing it! Or rather, a clone of current me was. "STOP!" I said, grabbing my clone, "If you saved the village now, it would only delay it. It can be rebuilt, but the invaders can too if you don't stop it at the source of it all!" The clone wanted to say something, but decided I was right. And dropped the sword, and simply started crying. And I released that, despite all that had happened. I'd bottled in my emotions, my loss of the village, mainly because I needed to look calm and ready. I looked at the head, it nodded, and I started crying aswell. After I'd cryed to my heart's content, the head looked at me. "You are deemed worthy of the sword." The head said.

I was standing, Gaia in my hands. And my clothes were changed too, the cloth seemed strong, but felt as light and comfortable as pajamas. "Aaron, what happened? You shut off your armor, and your cyber-node. You were trembling in pain! And you have a sword!!" Aina asked. "Long story, I'll tell it as we prepare to get out." I answered. Well, it's time we got outta here. "Gaia! GRANT ME SIGHT THROUGH THE EARTH!" I shouted, and stabbed the earth. Immediately I only saw white and black. I quickly got a lay of the land. "We'll get out through the arena. A sign reads that a mass fight will occur soon, we'll start a revolt and make our way out through the gates of the fort. Making a stop at the armory." I said, pulled out the sword and regained colored but less long sight. I cleaved open the cell. Gaia hummed with eagerness to serve it's master, it also seemed tired. Hrrrm, must have abit of a limit. Well all things powerful have some limits. I hacked open the cells, Aina helping out aswell. Quickly I headed to the arena, with Aina in tow along with the prisoners. Claira wasn't along with them. I heard a buncha bells ring, oh no. That was a tune announcing an execution. I hurried to the arena, Claira was sorrounded by vicious panthers and tied to a pole. "CHARGEEEE!!!!!" I shouted, and the prisoners ushered forth. I freed Claira, by hacking off the ropes. "Thanks, thought I was gonna be panther chow." She said, and I handed her a bloodied bow that was on the ground of the arena. "Comon! I'm elven nobility!" Claira said. "I'll get you a better one when we get to the armory, ok?" I said.

Last edited:
Level 22
[121]

The dead body began to eliminate itself after being hit by the blade of justice.

Auxion: Gah, this can't be the end!
Selia: Unfortunately for you, it is.

The body fell to the ground and seemed to suffer even though it's actually dead.

Auxion: So that's how powerful it really is? I can feel its pain, eventhough I normally wouldn't feel anything.
Selia: At this point if you were as weak as the body is, then you'd both die.

Auxion activates the waygate of space to disappear and hopefully getting rid of the spell.

Selia: Don't bother, neither space or time can save you from my wrath.

Auxion appears infront of Selia and attacks her: Waygate of Death!

Selia blocks with the divine blade, even so Auxion continiues to strike time and time again.

Auxion: I am unable to dispose of the spell, but I can prolong it using the gateway of life and death. Until then I'll kill you and use you as the host.

Auxion attacks once more with one hand and then conjures a sword of light from his other hand.

Auxion: You can't defeat me while I use both of them.

Selia just continiues to fight slowly like she didn't have anything to fear.
After a while Selia becomes serious,

Selia: Enough playing around, Prison of Light!

Selia stabs the body next to the heart and a ring of divine light surrounds it.

Selia: You can't do anything now.
Auxion: Damn you!

Level 22
[122]
Rex was still in the bloody arena, being treated. The middle of the arena was a total wreck. Suddenly Lilith appeared beside the King and reported "My King, the Darkness was being trapped." The King moved its eyebrow a little, no surprise. Then a deafening sounds could be heard after the execution bell. The elf has broke out the cell and freed all the prisoners. They charge at the arena. "Lilith, Razet, pursue the elf." He ordered, then stands "I can handle those ants with my own finger" the throne then transform into a gigantic blade, which the King holds now. Lilith and Razet rushes and found Aaron, now stopping him. The King ordered to another soldier "Send the 8th division mobile unit to the rebel's camp now." He walks down from the audiences' stand to the middle. Rex also stood on his feet, moderately healed. Hundreds of prisoners began to surround them, but the King touched his blade once. "Shatter" he whispered, then all the prisoners were cut into pieces in a instant "I don't even move my fingers."
Razet attacks Aaron with his red sword. Aaron blocked it and tries to kick him, but Razet jumped backwards. At the moment, Lilith flies toward Aaron, tries to stab him. But Aaron quickly summon another light spear and it pierced Lilith in her abdomen. She then chuckles "My skin nullifies everything. Force, darkness, pain, even light. That's why the King banished me once to the hell."
The 8th division mobile unit were hundreds of giant creature of evil. They ran incredibly fast outside of the citadel and into the rebel's camp.

Level 7
[124]

I woke up, realizing that I was treated by Leo, though he seemed calm, I knew he was hiding something. Then Leo noticed I was awake and ask me if I'm okay.

Vayne : Yeah, somehow I feel better... That slash that guy gave me, its poison isn't it...?
Leo : Yeah, luckily I were able to find some antidote, if not, you would've been in heaven, resting by now.

Suddenly, I remembered. I left Aina and Aaron at the arena! I was panicking, but the pain in the chest stopped me.

Leo : You shouldn't move! The poison will spread if you strain yourself. Just relax, I'm sure Aaron is taking care of Aina now.
Vayne : I still can't stop worrying! What if they kill them!? I would never forgive myself! Let me go!

Leo cast an immobility spell on me, stopping me from getting up.

Leo : Don't worry, I'll go and check.
Vayne : But its too dangerous! You can't go alone!
Leo : Don't worry, I'll be fine. Remember, Soulbane is with me, and look, I'll take two katanas, just in case. So just relax and recover, okay?

I looked at Leo, he was unbeatable compared with sheer strength since he always uses a broadsword, which he can use pretty quickly, if he used katanas, his speed would be unimaginable. So I told him to take care. He gave me an thumps up and gave me a communicator and freed me of the spell. We agreed that if anything happens to him, I can rush to him without delay. So he took off, leaving me to recover.
I have to save Aaron and Aina, if I remember correctly, the arena should be...there! I can see the arena from faraway, and it seems that many people are repairing the wall that Vayne blasted open. Scary if he gets angry, so I would just stay on his good side. Not long later, I noticed some monsters marching outside. Ew, one of them was drooling, but I quickly saw Aaron, Aina and some prisoners was surrounded by guards and for some reasons, Soulbane seems to be glowing, and grew stronger and stronger as I was rushing to them. Some blocked my way only to be crushed by Soulbane. Pitiful, I thought. Not long later, I've reached them. They seemed to be struggling and relieved at the same time, as they saw someone who could save them, but it changed when the king and the guy who poisoned Vayne was walking down.

Aaron : Behind you!
Leo : Huh!?

Someone jumped and tried to slash me, I know I couldn't reach in time swing Soulbane, so I dropped it and withdrew my katanas and stopped his red sword. Aina and the others was amazed by how my speed with the katana. I was about the kick the guy but he jumped back. A guy called Rex came at me and tried to clawed me, but was kicked back by me. Some how he's still wounded by Vayne's Excalibur bullets. One of the rifleman shot my communicator and I realized and shot him with my pistol. The guards were all elite so it must be difficult to kill them.
The communicator lost its signal and I knew that something must've happened, so I grabbed Taiken-Geto and Excalibur and rushed to the arena. One strange thing I noticed was how Taiken-Geto was glowing brighter and brighter as I rush to the arena, but I didn't care. Not long later, I saw my friends. I pulled out Excalibur and shot at some of the guards. Only one of them blocked my shot, he seemed elite but it was no use. I jumped on him as a stepping stone to reach my friends. I landed in front of them and charged Magnum Blaster, some of them was taking the chance and attacked me, but I was guarded by Leo. When I'm finished, I told him to move away. He moved and I blasted Magnum Blaster at the same exacted wall which I previously blew that was being repaired. It blew up and one of them shouted " OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I'VE REPAIRED THIS FOR 6 DAYS!!". Funny how that guy was complaining when there is war over here, I mean what the hell, weren't they running to save their asses? We worked together to make a path to the entrance but again I noticed how Soulbane, a blade Aaron was holding, Taiken-Geto and Excalibur were glowing brightly, as if resonating to each other. And it seemed that Excalibur's power were doubled, even tripled maybe because the Magnum Blaster's was three times the bigger than normal. But as we reach for the entrance, Rex and Lilith blocked our path. Leo took Soulbane and rushed to Lilith only to be reflected by her metallic armor.

Leo : Argh!
Lilith : You can not hurt me, not even gods can touch me!
Vayne : Damn!? Isn't there anything that can pierce that damned witch!?

Suddenly, a voice was in my head. It told me to use Taiken-Geto and so I did. I took out Taiken-Geto and did quick draw on her. Her arm broke off but regenerated after that.

Lilith : HOW CAN HE BREAK MY ARMOR!? NOTHING CAN EVEN DAMAGE MY ARMOR! BUT HE, HE BROKE MY ARM AS IF IT WAS BUTTER! IT CAN'T BE!!!
Vayne : Oh yeah you got that right! Now taste this! Haigetsu Suiden Style 2! Seven Resonate Slash!

I slashed her seven times, two on the arms, two on the legs, and three on the body. It wasn't enough too kill her, but I was able to injure her pretty badly, she won't be waking up for five days.
Vayne dealt with Lilith, and now that red sword holder rushed at me blindly. So I sent him to sleep. He way lying there, unconscious. I casted a immobility spell on him that lasts for 2 weeks, hopefully that'll stop him from suiciding again. I looked at the guards and almost 50 of them was charging at me, so I decided to play with them a bit.
I was leading the prisoners to somewhere safe, but was stopped by Rex. I fired a few shots at him but he caught the bullets. He rushed to me and I blocked his attack. But the power was too great, my guns shattered. Then Aaron came and told me that he will take care of Rex and to bring the prisoners to the camp, I agreed and led them outside.

Aaron was fighting with Rex, but they were both injured, so their strengths are evenly matched. But Aaron's new found blade has proved powerful. Rex wasn't able to touch him with Aaron's amazing new powers. Aaron stabbed his blade of Void on the ground,closed his eyes and yelled " Strangle!! ". Then suddenly, his claws started to move on its own, and it strangle Rex. But Rex's willpower was powerful enough to break the spell.

Rex(think) : Why did my arms moved on its own? Nevertheless, I'll defeat this guy who killed my father, and end the duel that my father started with him.
Aaron : Come on, Are you scared? And you said you will end the duel that your father started. Hah! You're just wasting your breath.
Rex : Shut up! Don't you dared insult my father! He was killed by many of you! Why can't you fight fairly, you coward!
Aaron : Look, at least your father died peacefully, its not like he died with a regret expression. He was smiling at the last moment!
Rex : No! It is you humans that killed my family! And you made my brother joined you! You're the evil ones!

Rex's black scales and claws growing larger and larger as he gets more angrier. Now he resembles even more of his father. Rex breath fire. He charged up fires in his mouth, and shot it at Aaron. He dodged at the last moment and was burnt a bit. The fire that exploded at the wall of the arena was huge! Aaron was still worrying whether he can escape Rex, who is furious at when Aaron insulted his father. Aaron was thinking up a plan and he remembered something. He remember that the legendary black dragon feared ice and if Rex was his reincarnation, he should be afraid of water, like his father did. So Aaron summoned an ice blade started to attack Rex, instead of grabbing the blade, Rex keeps dodging it, as if trying to avoid the ice. At that moment, Aaron knew that if he keep on attacking him with the ice blade, he will stand a chance against Rex, even if not, his chances of escaping would be higher.

Last edited:
Level 12
[125]
A young man, his well built torso and lean arms clad in deep leather armor fashioned with elaborate inscriptions fit for a highlord. A lean longsword hung from his hip as his steady step thundered through the eerie halls. His leather suit almost matched those of a wind rider's if not for the deep chainmail that was hidden underneath his torso and wrapped around his hip to his knees. An azure cloak that reached his knees draped over his shoulders and his forearms and hands were clad in matching leather armor.

The halls were eerily void of any life or sound, other than the slow foot falls of Galros. He looked around the hall. Braziers that flickered with sickly green firelight allowed him to pierce through the somber atmosphere of the place. Two rows of sleek columns that were parallel to each other pathed out a way to the head of the long room. At the head of this hall, a throne, with what seemed like the skulls of a thousand slain made up the base of this seat of power. Flanking it were another two smaller braziers that emitted the same ghoulish illumination. This throne, however, was empty.

Galros approached it. His eyes, moving peevishly, almost acted annoyed on it's own. He had expected the audience of someone, but he failed to meet expectations. Now reaching at the foot of the massive high-backed chair, Galros looked around. His annoyance now manifested in a subtle facial impression that slowly grew into an obvious one. He swore under his breath, which thundered through the silence. He stood there for a moment, fingering his chin, deep in thought. His other hand thumbed the hilt of his longsword that hung lazily, sheathed in a sleek leather holder before it's bloodlust could be sated.

And then, his thought finally halted. His decision at last rested upon one. He held up a gloved hand just in front of his face. He chanted a short string of words that resulted in a light purple glow surrounding his hand. The glow intensified as he chanted more. Now the hall was filled with Galros' incantations, like the soft hum of a bees. At last, when the light was too intense to bear sight at, the leather clad man clasped his hand. The light, suddenly bursting in all directions. Then, a loud hiss followed. And a swirling portal fashioned itself in front of Galros. The swirling hole, large enough for a man to fit through, buzzed with energy.

Galros waited. And then finally, a man stepped forth. This newcomer, a once muscular man, was clad in torn armor, with bits and pieces of metal still clinging onto the underlaid layer of cloth. His chin was unshaven and stained of unnaturally deep red blood, that of a wyvern's. Skinny cheeks and deep set hollow eyes of blue scanned his surroundings hurriedly, like a wild animal cornered, with no where to go. A soft whimper was released from this newcomer and another jerked out as Galros took a step forward, closer to the man.

"Welcome." said Galros.

The portal had all but disappeared. The tattered man looked around him and his eyes grew wide in horror. As Galros took another step, he scampered off to a corner, crawling on his feet and hands, slipping on the polished floor, as if he had forgotten to walk. He huddled against the wall, afraid to set his eyes upon his tormentor.

"I have waited for you." said Galros as he seized the man.

Level 22
[126]
The King was getting boring, now he walked towards Vayne that has defeated Lilith. He walks slowly, Vayne took an aggresive stance. The King said "Wake up, Lilith. I didn't made you that weak." And pointed his swords against her body. Lilith then chuckles, revealing that she hasn't lost her conciousness "I'm sorry. this is too much fun, my King. Or...." She continued "..Father" she stood back, and her armors that were cut into pieces forming back to her body. The wounds don't regenerate though. "Glad that the hell already took your soul." The King said, now looking at Vayne "I congratulate you for incapacitating my daughter once, but you must go home before you get hurt." He raised his blade and pointed it at Vayne "Now." Leo, Vayne and the others shatters into pieces like glass and disappears. "They will rebuild themselves far away from this place." The gazed at the unconcious Razet "He must kept a awakening potion somewhere, Lilith. " Lilith quickly search through Razet's body and found some potions. She RANDOMLY pours one into his face, and surprisingly the overlord wakes up.
The King looked back at the battle between Aaron and Rex, now getting intense. He turned his blade back to a throne chair then sat down. He then mumbled something and big blue barrier is created, preventing both Rex and Aaron to escape. Rave appeared again next to the King "You killed all prisoners that you could seen? Good." He rubbed his beard, now he can watch the duel without problems.
The ice magic Aaron had really works on Rex. Upon touching one ice shard, one of his wings pierced. At this rate, he will lose, Rex thought. He jumped back, then begins to close his eyes. "You know what power the evil has given me?" He said, for a moment black aura surrounds him "The power to invoke our true self." Then the arena began to rumbe, Rex transforms into a giant thing. The giant thing now forming into a black dragon, once we know as Cadaos "Finally I am reborn. Good to see you Aaron." He said. "Now let's continue."
The Talbanian army were surprised with the massive sounds and shaking grounds. One of the scout guards saw what's going on outside the wall. He saw running giants, he quickly alert the rebels "GIANTS!" Archers were ready "Fire!!" They shoot thousand fire arrows at once to the giants. It looked like a needle trying to pierce a human. Am'ar runs to the front line "Prepare the second line, Talban!" He equipped the green gun and fired it, hitting a giant that now falls down dead and making another giants tripped. It didn't do much.

Level 15
OOC: Sanofa How did I end up where Vayne and Leo are?
IC:
[127]
I looked at the mighty dragon, I had to admit, I was both afraid and glad to see him again. Glad because now I can fight him again, and afraid because that would mean one of us would have to die. "I've gotten far more powerful Cadaos, I do not wish to kill you again though. Nor your son." I told him. "My son will find some way to survive, I must admit though that I am somewhat troubled. It maybe the fact I am using my son's body as a base for mine. But it seems like the darkness has more sway over my son. When we are finished, I want you to protect my son. I do not wish to lose more of what little heirs I have, tell my sons. I love them, and for them to find suitable wives and carry on my ancestry. Now then, let us have a rematch shall we?" Cadaos said, and dipped his head in what I believe was a bow. "Indeed, I'm looking forward to this!" I said, and returned the gesture. Taking up a fencing stance, I prepared to fight. Cadaos leaped into the air. "Surely you can sprout wings again?" He asked, I nodded and unleashed my seed. Agh, it still hurt, but not soo much that I might die. "Avalonian Winds!!!!" I shouted, a whirlwind appeared. I thrusted into it, making it go vertical and carrying me upwards quicker. I twirled with my sword outstretched when near Cadaos, he whip-lashed Gaia outta my hands. It flew back into my hands though, I coulda sworn it missed me. Wierd, ah well, it's not the first odd thing to happen to me. "Blade Of The Void, release your power!!" I shouted, and it appeared to take pleasure in my command. My skin turned from it's slightly tan white to a sky-blue color, and I felt my wings sprout further. My body became harder, and a sapphire sprouted out of my forehead! I had become a dragon. "That is the blade of the Void, and it appears you are it's master. You're a curious elf Aaron Talwar." Cadaos said, and uttered a cry. Mist began gathering around the arena, and I felt Gaia's nudging in his hand. "Master, Cadaos intends to summon forth his ancestors in combat. Even your dragon form won't help much." Gaia told me. But it was too late, already one had arisen. And it was guarding the cloud of Mist. Aina and Claira simply held off the forces attempting to interrupt the fight. I dived at it, roasted it with a shout that caused lightning bolts around the area, accidentally roasting some guards. Already another arrived, but I released a deep breath which released glacial snow straight into the dragon. Sadness seemed to flash in the dragons eyes, but it then dissipated into nothingness. I whip-lashed the Mist into oblivion. "You are letting me win, why?" I asked. "You look....so much...like her.......I failed to protect the ones I love, I won't let it happen again! Come Aaron! Help me break this damn field down and let's get the ones we care about outta here!" Cadaos shouted, releasing an ancient battle-cry Cadaos found he had long since hadn't roared. "With pleasure." I said, and began blasting the field with ice and lightning. Soon the field went tumbling down, I landed so Aina and Claira could get on. "Ooohhh, your scales are sooo soft and comfy." Claira and Aina said. "This is not the time for complements about this form, grab my neck and hang on!" I said, and took off without giving them much time to take hold of my neck.

Last edited:
Level 12
[128]
Success! The ambush looked like it was working! The newly received commander, Commander Asorath had spoken, or mumbled faintly, of queer but catastrophic sightings. His brief descriptions eventually made Talban and Am'ar conclude that Aaron, the bloody fool, was still alive! Heading East, with 600 strong, they marched upon a previously unknown ruin, which looked like it was once a battle stadium. Possibly one of the old areas of entertainment in old Avataria, where strange creatures would combat till one of them gave way.

A thick dust coated the air. The enemy forces had forgotten all about them! Scores of slain foes lay unmoving everywhere. All around them, rebel soldiers could be seen finishing off any stray demon. Am'ar was nearby, hacking a dreadfully twisted ghoul that bore dark wicked claws. All around the Duke, only slaughter could be seen, but this time slaughter of the enemy.

Above the Duke, a the reigned with the color of blood. The Dark Lord was angry, which meant both good and bad for us! Now, only the occasional sound of a sword piercing mutilated flesh and the abruptly cut off cry of a fallen foe. The Duke scanned his surroundings. His sword was slippery with gore to the hilt as he wiped the blade clean with a fallen leaf before sheathing it back to his hip. Am'ar arrived behind him, his special staff just as covered in muck and mire as himself.

"We've cleared the place out! At least on the surface. They hadn't expected it for sure, but we can't let our guard down for now. I asked a warrior of ours and he told me that this was a famous battle dome that hosted countless of creature fights in the past, before the Darkness came. Was it? If so, we have much to explore. The underground labyrinths may or may not have been laid dormant since the Darkness arrival, which I highly doubt. We should venture underneath when we can. If cleared out sufficiently, this place could form an effective staging grounds and military base." said the orc.

"What you have been told is true. I myself came here regularly to view the gruesome but nevertheless entertaining battles as a child, accompanied by my father. And yes, this would make the perfect base. But we must retreat back to the Wall. I suspect that the Dark King has barely begun to make his first move upon us, whose results could be tenfold after these events that would undoubtedly enrage him. Besides, our new friend requires our attention."

Turning around, the Duke's voice broke the silence. "Back the Wall! March back whence we came from and tend to our needs there! This war is far from over!"

His men reacted more lively this time. The place was beginning to stank of dead bodies and they were glad to leave the rotting arena. Their march back was neither perilous nor one of joy, but is was one of tiredness and victory as well. Another blow to the enemy.

We were badly injured. For much of the trek, we had been aimlessly wandering the place, looking for an abode that we could rest and restore. Had it not been for the natives of this realm, we would have surely been lost in this alien world.

Vayne told me that I had passed out during the journey back to safe ground. It was true, I suppose. I awoke on linen sheets, my forehead and body wrapped in restorative bandages. Pain laced through my spine and mind as I tried to sit up. Unfortunately, it was impossible. My face lay there, the only part of my entire body being able to move being my neck, my eyes and my mouth. I was not placed on a proper bed, but I was placed on one which could be barely called a bed, frankly put linen sheets on the hard ground of unforgiving absence of heat. I was placed a feet away on both sides, with what I recognized to be another newly freed prisoner to my left and right. Unlike myself, they were both still unconscious. Their slow deep breathing calm and paced easily.

Vayne was no where to be found, probably getting himself into trouble again. A heavy sigh could not be repressed, which startled a nearby nurse. She took a look at me and shortly afterwards, came kneeling beside my medicated body.

"Good, you're recovering fast." she said "Our soldiers need fast recovery if they are to fight back in battlefield, should they not?" She giggled a bit and went on her way.

Well, at least I'm away from the fighting. I closed my eyes, and tried to resume my slumber, away from all this chaos.

Blasphemy!

The puny rebels have, once again, dealt a small but severe blow to my plans! Nevermind. Their curiosity will be their downfall. But for now, other matters are at hand.

The King, seated back in his throne room, took a look at both his expected and unexpected guest, gazing more nefariously at the latter.

"Welcome. My absence was attributed to the pesky scum that defies my reign on this planet, but I see that you have made yourself productive during my flight." thundered the king. He stood up straight, with pride and arrogance, in front of his throne of skulls.

His guess, a young handsome man, with brown hair and muscular arms, clad in the fittings of a wyvern rider of deep azure, replied. "We have matters to attend to."

The King nodded. And they plotted and planned.

Level 7
[129]

The last thing T remember was getting shattered by the king, but here I was, trying to figure where I am. The once guard filled dark arena is now replaced by vast amount of trees. I was wondering around the maze-liked forest, and I couldn't seem to find an exit. I only realized I've lost Excalibur, after walking for hours around the forest.Heh, Excalibur...lost... Wait WHAT!? I'VE LOST EXCALIBUR!? But its so weird I'm still holding Taiken-Geto, and this time, unlike at the arena, Taiken-Geto is dimer now. I was panicking, what if Excalibur falls into the wrong hands!? It could destroy the whole world! I kept searching for traces of Excalibur, but nothing was left behind. I even retrace back what I've done, but with no results. I was sitting at a slope,looking at the bright sun, depressed about losing Excalibur. Excalibur was handed down generation by generation of the Filonius family, even though I'm not from one, Father gave it to me. Sometimes I wonder why... Then I heard a familiar voice. I turned back, and someone crashed onto me, and we rolled down the slope. We've stop and I looked at the women who crashed onto me, her black cloth and amazingly beautiful blonde hair, and I had the sure idea of who it is. The daughter of the prestigious Fabre family, my so-called apprentice, another rare element holder, Aina.

Aina : Vayne! Why are you here? I thought you were at the arena!? But it doesn't matter! You here!
Aaron : Hey, Vayne!
Vayne : Hm? Oh yo, Aaron!

Then I noticed a gigantic figure behind. It was black, with wings spurted out on its back. With a tail was big as gigantic wood log, it was an dragon. Beside was Kareena, or Claira... I couldn't who was who since their in the same body.

Vayne :Hah, a dragon huh. No big deal.
Cadaos : Aren't you afraid of me, human?
Vayne : In the world filled with magical beasts that mercilessly kill people and prey on them? No.
Cadaos : Heh, you are just a mere human, don't try act tough.
Vayne : Then how should I react? Be scared and pee my pants? Like that's gonna happen.
Cadaos : Don't you dare talk back!
Aaron : Alright, alright, stop it you guys.

Well, it WAS the dragon that started it. Oh well, I don't really care since I know that my friends are safe, especially Aina. I know she could protect herself, but, it'll be my responsibility if she is hurt... Aaron explained that we are near the forest that is just outside of the Wall of Horror. He took out a map and pointed somewhere near the entrance of Wall of Horror.

Aaron : The rebels is camping here, and if I am not wrong...
Vayne : We'll reach there by tomorrow morning.
Aaron : Yes, but I suggest we rest here for now.
Vayne : Agreed.

So we camped out the night at the forest.

Last edited:
Level 15
[130]
Chapter XXVII
I looked at Cadaos, he seemed. Happy, it scared me more then when he was pissed at Vayne for not showing fear and respect of him. Heh. "What are you happy about?" I asked. "Soon, I can meet my other son. It feels good to know my ancestry isn't over, by morning my other son will be back. Knowing him, he's probably going to try and kill you." Cadaos said with no humor. "You sure know how to make a reprieve not so enjoyable." I said. "Tis just the truth, better that you know then wake up with a sword in your face." Cadaos said, then twitched, "Someone's coming, oh wait. It is just a girl." Cadaos said, and Kareena came racing towards them. "Geez....people...try...walking...slower." She said, and fell asleep on the floor mumbling goodnight. "You have many friends, quite the friendmaker you are. You should have no trouble with Rex." Cadaos said. "Yes, I'm beginning to get used to this world." I said, and headed to bed. Just in case Cadaos was right, I set up a force field should it happen and Rex get any funny ideas of revenge.

Level 22
[131]
Aaron woke up in the early morning, remembered what Cadaos said. He saw Cadaos on the edge of the camp, and approached him. "I saw your green friend and his friends were marching to the west. You should regroup with them." He said slowly. Aaron replies "Are you okay?" Cadaos looked to the sky "Never better than this." Then walks around "Ah, looks like my time is over. Rex will be back soon. The gods have given chances to me, so I will be back here when Rex wants to. Please take care of him, Aaron. I know I can trust you. " His skins began to dissipate again "Goodbye, see you later." Aaron said. Then it shatters, leaving Rex standing still. "What was that? I could not feel any revenge." He said as he notices Aaron's presence.
In the outskirts near the arena, the rebels settled camps. "Today was a great victory" Talban said as he drank a mug of ale "At this rate, it is only a matter of time before we win" Am'ar replies. But suddenly Talban's face become pale "A rumor said that The Citadel of Evil were inhabitated with evil souls. And the King of Evil, is stronger than it's army itself and strong as the seven gods." He muttered "And that's not all, his banished daughter and the Prince of Darkness also there."
Days by days Darkness trapped in Vayne's body. He was managed to escape when the King shattered their body, giving him a chance. He rides towards the citadel of evil. He rejoins another headguards, Razet, Rave, and Lilith inside. "Where have you been? I thought you were killing all the rebels" said Razet sarcastically. Darkness replies "Shut up, coward."

Level 15
[132]
"Are you sure he wanted you to protect me?" Rex asked, and he had already asked me 3 times today. Vayne muttered something. "What is it?" Me and Rex asked simultaneously. "My darkness is gone, hrrrmm. Musta been when we got shattered." Vayne said, "We should get going." Suddenly darkness appeared out of nowhere, he advanced upon them. "Oh not you again, who you going to possess now?" I said, annoyed, " Vayne? or is it gonna be Kareena?" Darkness charged force, a tidal-wave of darkness surging in front of him. "Here's something I've been practicing for awhile! Gate Of Mercy!" I shouted, and took up a defensive stance. When he was right about to collide with me, I swung Gaia in a 360 degree whirlwind in a vertical direction. I added abit of light to the whirlwind, it sent darkness spinning away. "How did you get that accursed sword!!!! TELL ME!!!!" Darkness shouted, memories leaping to the surface.

A warrior facing him off, his hair was black. And was dressed in a odd green cloth, it felt light as air, but could withstand steel! "So, my most trusted warrior. My right hand man, betrayed me for a girl. How could you!? I TRUSTED YOU! YOU BETRAYED ME AND THE KINGDOM FOR THAT WORTHLESS DAUGHTER OF A GUARDIAN!!!!!!" Darkness shouted, waving his sword at his once most trusted warrior. "I never knew what it was like to have emotion, you knew I was cursed to wander the world forever. She accepted it, she was reborn every time she died! I will never again be alone!" The warrior shouted, and I realized that it was me! This memory was as much mine as was the darkness'. I drew forth my blade and charged forth, slowly becoming brighter, until I was shining so bright darkness flinched abit. Darkness crumpled to the ground, his soul leaving him. But it had one last thing to do. "I....will...not.....leave this world...until...my revenge is gai...ned...aggghhh" Darkness declared.

Darkness began attacking with furious speed, constantly being brushed off by my graceful sword. Darkness moved his hand straight into the blade, and let it be hacked apart. "Heh....you fool of a traitor....This blade may be powerful, and yours originally...but it cannot work well if it is tainted with the darkness." Darkness said, and the hand began to melt and merge with Gaia. "M-master!!!" The sword uttered, before it's magnificent glow died. "Gaia! Speak to me!" I shouted, even though I knew it was a goner. "My work is done." Darkness said, and ran off. "Ahhh, I indeed know you. Come to me Aaron." Taera said, reaching for my hand. "I'm not sure who I love anymore Taera, I've developed feelings for Alaina. But my feelings for you still exist, sigh. What do I do? Gaia is cursed, and I have no idea how to fix it." I said, before Taera attempted to kiss me. "N-not the time!" I said, pulling away. "If you say so." Taera said teasingly, "I know of a temple in this world, it is built similarly to your first world's temple of Excalibur. It may be capable of fixing Gaia, Gaia is incomplete though. Years of not being used by your ancestors has caused it to fracture into shadowy mirrors of itself, the one you found in Avalon is but a piece of Gaia. Look closely." I looked, and found that it was somewhat discolored. "Your right, but I'm going to assume this must be cleansed before the sword can be rebuilt?" I asked. She nodded in answer. I heard a rustle and whirled around, it was Alaina. Running to hug me. "I've been sneaking around trying to find you! TALBAN!! HE'S OVER HERE!" Alaina shouted, and shortly a bunch of rebels led by Talban and Am'ar emerged into the camp.

Level 22
[133]

The body is still trapped in the divine ring casted by Selia. At this time she procceeds to attack with the blade of justice, tearing the body apart one piece at a time.

Selia: Auxion, you have fallen once, and you will do so again
Auxion: You cannot get rid of me forever
Selia: No, but I can send you away from causing harm to others
Auxion: Argh!

Moments later the body is completely destroyed by the blade and Auxion loses his mortal form.

Selia: Excellent, now to finish you off!
Auxion: You're not taking me down without consequences!

Auxion binds his very own divine powers with Selia, just as he did previous with the dead body.

Auxion: This should cause permanent damage to you worthless creature of the light.

Selia falls on her knees and starts to be surrounded in light and darkness, she also gains a pressence of Auxions green aura.

Auxion: I cannot control you, neither can I survive now that I've done this. You will survive but your powers will take you a long time to recover, if ever at all!

He sends even more of his own power through the binding light and soon the orb tears apart and explodes.

Auxion: This is it for me, argh!

Meanwhile Regex had just found the location in which they've been fighting and saw the orb explode.
He rushes towards Selia but he could sense a change in her, she seemed darker and weaker. He even considered it being a fake clone of some sort.

Regex: Selia?

Level 7
[134]

Kareena explained their situation and needed man power, so they asked our help in return for food, water and shelter. So we agreed, and followed Duke Talban. He is the leader of the rebels camp and he mayor of Talban Village. We were led back to the rebels camp, accompanied by Duke Talban, who has a light-coloured beard, showing signs of grey hairs. His wears a armor with mixed light-blue and golden colours, with an agile sword, and are wearing a helmet that fits his armor, and Am'ar, who is an orc who likes to wear sunglasses? It's quite weird for an ORC to wear sunglasses but, ah well, everyone has their own tastes. He had a teal coloured shoulder pad, attached by a leather belt, around the stomach. Not sooner after we reached the rebels camp, many of us quickly went to bed, as we're was too tired. Leo, Aina, Aaron and Rex were all sleeping sound asleep. But I can't sleep just yet. I mean, its my fault that Aina and Leo was sent here, if they didn't met me, they would've been enjoying their lifes by now. So I waited for the chance when everyone was sleeping, and sneaked out to find information about this world, and a way to get back to our world.

I am Aina von Fabre, youngest daughter of the Fabre family. I am currently 17 and I am temporary engaged to my future fiance, Vayne. Vayne is an orphan, and was not from any prestigious family. They chose him as my fiance, because he was the city's most powerful Gun Dueler, and also is the best katana user. From the first look, he might look like a slacker who does nothing but stares at the sky all day, but he is actually the most powerful Gun Dueler there is. One day, the Zarks attacked our country, which is one of the largest country in ZEON. Many were killed in that battle, they even slaughter innocent children! Then, as we were evacuating, the Zarks invaded the mansion. Even the finest of our bodyguard weren't able to kill them. We ran and ran, but we were cornered, they took out their knifes, ready to kill us. My father punched one of them, and my mother told me to run. So I did, but as I run, I can hear screams. It was horrifying! I mean, I was only 16 when my parents was killed. Suddenly, someone caught me, pulled me into a dark room, covering my mouth, he told me to be quiet. The pursuers didn't notice me, and moved on. The guy let go of me and I ask him who he is. As the light appeared on him, his shining white cloth armor, told me that it was some of my bodyguard. But as the light moved to him head, I realized it was Vayne. He told me to wait here, and he'll deal with the intruders. I was worried about him, but he said its okay and that he was the best Gun Wielder. It was true, since he won so many battles, and never failed once, so I trusted him and let go. He went out, and ran to the kitchen. I was very scared... I couldn't believe that the mansion was attacked, which was super mega hyper heavily guarded, but the Zarks DID invented another type of CGSA... I was tired, sleepy and hungry, but I know I have to make it till Vayne clears all of them. Until I heard a scream. I ran out, worried that Vayne might be in trouble, and found Vayne was lying there, blood came out of the head. It was a Zark trooper, and he was coming for me. I picked up the knife beside me, it hit his leg, but it quickly recovered. I was sure I hit his leg vital point, but it recovered very fast, so it shocked me. He was walking closer, closer, until he stopped and fell down. Behind him was Vayne, who fired a shot with his gun, Excalibur, but he fell down no sooner than that. I was beside him, trying to comfort him, he mumbled some words into my ear, I was shocked, after that he fainted, not breathing. The rescue team came, and picked up the unconscious Vayne. I was crying, it was my fault that Vayne is in a critical condition, some tried to comfort me, but it was no use, I couldn't forgive myself, if I could've just been much more brave... So that day on, I swore to be stronger, so that I can protect my loved ones, especially Vayne. The next week after the incident, I went to visit Vayne, the doctor said his condition was better, so I could visit him. I was talking to him, but he didn't replied. Usually, he would either nod or tell me things that I don't like. Normally, I would hate it, but now I missed his laugh and giggles whenever he teases me. Suddenly, he was moving all over, as if in tremendous pain. I called the doctor, and the doctor told me to wait outside. I was standing outside, looking at the doctor treating Vayne, I was very worried that he might.....die. Then the doctor came out, he told me that Vayne's condition worsen, and that he might not wake up at all. Even if he wakes up now, he will have a high chance of forgetting everything, even his name. I was terrified... My heartbeat is as fast as a leopard, I trembled, I sat down to calm myself down. Memories of Vayne kept coming. Would I ever see Vayne's teasing again? Would I be able to look at Vayne's rare serious face again? Would I be....able to see Vayne's smile again? I asked myself these questions. Days passed by and Vayne's condition were getting better until one day. I went to visit Vayne again, and told him stories about the granny next door, she was so talkative, I talked to her everyday. I've been talking for 5 minutes now, I looked at Vayne's sleeping face, I cried and fell asleep. I dreamed me and Vayne, was chatting at my mansion. There he is, teasing me again. I was lying on the table, and the next thing I know is that Vayne's sound was so real, its as if he is alive. I felt someone touching my head, then I woke up. I could see Vayne sitting on the bed. He woke up! I can't believe it! Vayne woke up! I hugged him and still dropping tears. But the most shocking part was, he could not remember anything. I looked at him.

Aina : Don't joke with me.
Vaybe :...Who...are...you....?
Aina : !!!!?

I looked at him, tears dropping, but I still won't give up, I'll make him remember everything! Even if it costs everything! Days passed as I spend time with him, trying ways to cure his amnesia, but none seemed to work. His Gun Dueling abilities was still the same, and he is still as same as ever, except this time, he's much more nicer, and he son't tease me much now. That is what I thought. He teased me again, he was still the same! I can't believe it!!!! But, he suddebly said something. " Thank you, Aina." He said that...he never said that in his life, maybe this is a good starting... Then, suddenly I woke up. So it was actually all a dream huh?.... but I'll still keep my promise to him, I'll make up for all the lost! I swear I'll make him remember everything again! Just you wait Vayne!

Level 15
OOC: Also, Peper Gaia still has a will of it's own. As such, were darkness to try and take it, the sword would stab him and run for it. It's a unique sword. And I am a Zelda fan, and I do not take insults for it.
EDIT: Also, it's hard to remember which chapter it is and how many posts have been made. Srry XD.
[135]
Chapter XXVII
I turned to everyone else, they were marching on. "Seeya later, I've gotta fix this blade." I whispered to no-one, although Alaina and Kareena seemed to hear me. As when I turned around later, I saw them both following me. "I don't want to endanger you guys, please go back." I said to them. "Pfft, we'll just keep following you silly!" Taera said, "Kareena agrees aswell." I sighed and trekked on. Soon a temple was in sight, it was ornate and made of silver. With a soaring pheonix engraved on it's door, upon reaching it. I heard music play. "Hey, that's on ocarina playing! I played one when I was five!" Kareena said. I touched it, and felt...something, it felt like a hole. Probably big enough for Gaia, I stuck Gaia in, it fit in perfectly. The door slid open, and I felt something collide with me. I felt this world slip away from me...... I heard screaming and turned, it was also happening to Kareena/Taera and Alaina aswell.

I was now dressed in ornate red robes, with some plating attached to it. To my left Alaina was dressed in knight's armor, to my right Kareena stood in blue robes. "Lord Talwar! The army of evil approaches the western village! Your orders?" A soldier in red said, appearing from the doorway. "Hrrmmm, we should prepare some archers with throwing knives. Some warriors equipped with shields should also be dispatched." I said, and something inside me agreed. Hrrrmm.. "Yes m'lord! We shall do so at once!" The soldier said, and the world faded.

Last edited:
Level 22
[136]

Selia was still laying on the ground without any sense of life to her. Regex kept repeating: "Selia!?" but he didn't get any replies what so ever.

He couldn't possible imagine what could possibly change her from the state he first met her in to what she is now.

Regex: I do not know what happened, I do know you're not yourself for a reason unknown to me. I'm taking you back to where I had previously come to this location from.

Regex grabs Selia and starts to walk in the direction from which he had previously arrived.
While walking he paid close attention to the nature around him in an attempt to find clues to what had happened.

He walked for hours straight when he finally felt tired and so he placed her down on a rock and knew he would have to spend the night in the wilds.
He saw some animals nearby so he went for the kill and prepared dinner using a camp fire.

Regex: You know what? Don't talk to me, just eat and survive!

Selia barely looked at him and then began to look at the ground again.
Regex walked to her appearing angry and pulled her up.

Selia: Way of Balance!

Regex suddenly lost immense amounts of power and couldn't stand anymore so he sits down next to Selia.

Regex: You used the waygates ability !? What exactly happened at that battlefield !?!
Regex: ... Knowing what the way of balance does, this must be how weak you are right now. I wouldn't have used force if I knew you had lost so much power.

Last edited:
Level 15
OOC: Actually, I think I'll do that peper. Made me get an Idea for a epic showdown.
[137]
Atlast, it has worked. That fool of a hero shall feel the wrath of his blade, aggghhh! "STUPID SWORD! I AM YOUR MASTER NOW!!!" Darkness said to Gaia, which had just impaled him, somehow.... "N-no! I am loyal to Aaron!" Gaia said, thrusting itself deeper. Darkness resolved to merely throw his mimic blade into the void, cursed damn thing. Even a clone still showed the same loyalties, it suddenly popped out and stabbed him again! "Ah yes, that's right. Your the sword of the void." Darkness said, and thrust the blade into the earth. Which trembled violently, the sword covered itself in veins of earth. "I know I am a fake, but the least I can do is not let you use me for evil." The sword said, before becoming covered in iron. Blast, he'd have to come up with something else. Hrrrmmm, he COULD trick Aaron into taking this blade. But it appears to become real the more it exists......hmmm.

Meanwhile Aaron was inside a room, which was filled with music. Hrrrmm I wonder... I picked up the ocarina on the pedestal, it warmed to the touch, it was intricate with water flowing around it. I put it up to my lips, and I started playing notes without my knowing it. "Hey, that sounds amazing... I didn't know you played." Alaina said, to which I nodded aswell, "What!??" A circle appeared on the wall opposite the room, it opened to form a portal.

Level 7
[138]

I was walking for hours, it seems the bright sun has come out, I wonder how long was I walking, then, at about 20km to the west of where I am now, I could see a temple. Near it is a wide forest surrounding it. I started my Energy Boots and flew there. But since I'm tired, I stopped and camped in the forest, trying to regain my energy since Energy Boots consumes the user's energy instead of oil. The forest was filled with life and mostly nature, I was glad that this world still has lives that is without worry. I was awake in the full moon night, trying to figure out what to do next.

Vayne(think): I guess I should find some information in that temple, I do very hope that the temple has some good information about this world, and especially how to get out of this world.

I looked at the sky, I don't even know why I had this habit, since I've lost my memories when I was 16. The only thing I could remember was my name... Gah! This is so frustrating! I going to sleep! I closed my eyes, and not remember anything. The next morning was bright, though it didn't matter to me, as I was busy packing up. After packing, I've quickly rushed to the temple. When I've reached there, I noticed was covered in roots and leaves, it must've been very old now. I went to the gigantic gate, there were symbols everywhere and one particularly hole that shaped like a katana, much like Taiken-Geto. I put Taiken-Geto in the hole, and then the gate opened. There were many peoples in there, and once I've went inside, it was no temple. There was one particularly big building that looked modern, and a few buildings around it. I walked in closer to take a look, noticing everyone was looking at me, the gate at the back suddenly closed shut. I was walking to the building, everyone was in a uniform that looked pretty cool to me, and one of the people that looked like an teacher approached me.

??? : Who are you? How did you entered our school?
Vayne(lie): Uh, I am here to enroll?

The teacher looked as if he had a question mark on his head. He said it was school right? That means it MUST have a library or some sort. But first, I'll have to enroll if I want to go in the library without anyone noticing. The teacher told me to follow him, so I followed him. Once I went in the building in front, it was VERY big. And when I say big, I mean VERY big. The halls was filled with light and mostly student of the school. As I walked through the halls, I could see many doors along the way. I could hear one of the door is yelling, I guess teacher is angry, better not disturb him. The teacher led me to an elevator or some sort and brought me to the third floor.

??? : Now before you can enroll into our school, you need to pass the entrance exam.
Vayne : Okay.

He brought me to an door bigger than other doors, and he took me inside. It was an office of sort, and someone was sitting near the window.

??? : Headmaster, this young one here says he wants to enroll in this school.
Headmaster : Hmm?

He turned around, and I realized he was an old man, with a long beard, and an traditional kimono!!! He looked at me and asked whether or not I could handle the test. The teacher too looked at me, worried, since my body looked weak. They wanted to test me whether I can enter the test, and so they brought me to what seemed like an arena. I am to prepare in the preparing room and they told me that this test is rare, and that I have to pass if I want to enter the entrance exam and to enroll in the school. They took away all my equipments and handed me an katana. I walked out of the preparing room and onto the stage, and hundreds of people are watching. On the opposite of the stage, a muscular adult was prepared, holding his axe. Everyone was cheering for the teacher, but some were cheering for me too. I was prepared for anything to change this wretched world and to return all my friends back to our world!

Last edited:
Level 22
[139]
Actually, the real sword could be a real asset, since he can deform the fake one easily. Now he's thinking a way to swap the swords. Because the sword keep stabbing him when he tried to drag it, he covered it in ground and brought the ground with him. The sword keep resisting and break out of the ground, even it is only a dark matter formed into a sword alike, it retains almost the same power and personality. Then he cannot use it to battle Aaron.
Gah, looks like he must deform it and brought it to the king before it get much alike with the real one. Darkness raises his hand and the fake Gaia turned into black dust and assimilates with his body. He quickly leaps between shadows of the enviroment and rift jumps to the shadow in the Citadel, exactly outside the King's room.
Razet and the others were discussing something when Darkness broke in. Then he stands in front of the King and forms something from the dark-thingy from his body. Then it become a fake Gaia which resists again. "Is that.... Gaia?" The King's pupil widened. "The clone, my lord. I managed to create one after infusing the real one." The King stood from his throne and turns his skull-throne to a gigantic blade, he puts his blade above fake Gaia and touch it with the tip of the blade "Strong as always, and almost possess all the real one's ability." The other guys at the room confused 'Wait, wait. How the King knew this sword? We'd never known anything like that' they thought.
The King made a barrier that surrounds fake Gaia "This thing is difficult to handle, even if you could change its shape, the traits will be same." The blade transformed again into a throne and he sits back "Now let's continue."

Level 12
Chapter XXIX
[140]
The interruption made by the enigma was short, but evidently annoying.

"As I was saying before" said Galros, the last portion of his statement louder than the rest, "we have yet to mobilize the knights that are poised near the rebel camp." He pointed an armor-clad finger onto a large map that depicted the whole region on a large wooden table. "The rebels have yet to recover from both the battle at the arena and the fight that ensued shortly before that just beyond the knight's encampment."

"Perhaps our discussion could take place elsewhere?" interrupted the King. His massive figure, with broad shoulders and a strong upper torse, was now upright on both his feet. He snapped his fingers and at once, the place around them slow went into a blur, which quickly re-materialized around them once more. This time, the room around them was suitable for the occasion. Each attendant was seated on a high backed chair, with the King's chair being the largest and most lavish, trimmed with gold and delicate gold carved into magnificent figures. They sat around a perfectly smooth wooden round table, large enough to fit a feast. But instead, a massive map lay before them, a map that displayed the entire region and it's neighbors with exquisite detail. It covered much of the surface of the table, sparing only the edges of it. Each of those present were clad in the same clothes as before, except neater and cleaner from the battle. The room around them was lit by flickering torches that beamed brightly and illuminated the place well, while, through the wall, rays of sunlight penetrated their abode, adding to the clarity of the place. A much better change from that dank dark throne room.

Present at the meeting were Galros, the King himself, Darkness, Lilith, Razet and Raze. A short pause ensued immediately after they were teleported to this lavish room. The pause was cut short by Galros.

"Yes. As I said just now, we have yet to make use of the elite force that is encamped right beyond bowshot range of the rebels base. An attack from an elite battalion of the army's finest would be the last thing the recovering rebels would want after the various fights they had at both the arena and here." Miniature figures of a camp could be seen, with small dioramas magically animated to show men clad in black armor about their duties. Just south of that, another moving model could be seen, this time of the rebels rushing about, tending to their wounded on a massive field.

Darkness suddenly cut in. "Excuse me for my folly, but it would be kind of you if you could once more brief me on what had happened previously in your meeting. I had be incapacitated for a while and was not able to be present." He was wearing a suave dark suite, fit for a nobleman of high regard. But instead of a face, once a dark void shaped like that of a man's head was in place. His hands were the same, with finger shrouded in pitch black shadow. His arms and torso however, was covered in the suit.

"A more fitting story would be where had you been for the past two days." said Lilith, her voice resounding through the room, dully lain with wicked poison. She herself was slightly leaning over the table. Her arms now scratching, and blemishing, the smooth surface of the wood.

Darkness peeped up. "Ahh. I had not noticed you. Since when had you returned from your wretched hellhole that you so belong to? How was the trip back? Relief of the unendless torture and misery down there I see? Finally snapped and begged to come back, I would suppose." He spoke with a high tone, mocking even. And although he had no facial features, everyone could tell that he was sneering.

"At least I am not a worthless coward! Remember shade, my powers are still present and are no less that they were before I was banished, and they are neither going to wane! Be warned enigma, watch your words carefully." The retort was even more laced with loathing and contempt.

"Charming." the mocking tone even more apparent as he dismissed the demoness. The Darkness continued. "In case you were wondering, I was trapped. Trapped by a mere mortal. Our treacherous friend here can recount to you how I was so." He waved his hand at someone and at once, everyone turned to Razet.

"Treachery!" said the human in aghast and anger. "If anyone were to be the traitor, it would be you foul shadow! You return is not looking as good as we might have foreseen. Already have you angered two of your own, how many more are you too entice?! It seems you are asking for a slow death! Or maybe you would like to replace dear Lilith's place in the abyss she had once squabbled in!" Fury escaped Razet as he stood up from his chair, fists on the table.

"Indeed!" said Lilith with glee. She as well stood up, her wings fully outstretched now, blocking some of the light from the windows. "If it what you are asking for, then it can be granted!"

There was no more mockery in Darkness now. He had lost his patience. "Perhaps I should remove the skin of both of you! Then you shall feel what I have felt!" He thundered furiously and suddenly drew a sleek obsidian blade. The ringing of the blade being unsheathed was followed by two others from Razet and Lilith.

The trio stood firm against each other, ready to pounce in case one of them were ever foolish or daring enough to attack. Suspense hung in air for awhile and was finally broken abruptly by a deep thundering voice, underlain with soft anger.

"Enough." said the King. The trio gave a final look at one another and sheathed their weapons slowly, their vision never wavering from one another. The returned to their seats, in the same loathing manner. The King voiced out once more. "I do not need to hear of your stories. What's important now is the blade." At a gesture, the clone of Gaia once more reappeared, floating above the wooden table. It's detail incarnate like that of the originals. But however alike, a replica would always be a replica, especially to the eyes of these.

"Retrieve the original." said the King. He was blunt, straight to the point.

"That would not be as easy." said a voice. It once more belonged to Darkness, with a slight strain of loathing still present in his tone. "You see, as I was trapped in the mortal's body, I had discovered an abnormality in the dimensionals around him. It seemed like this abnomality can only be detected whilst I am one with the host. It is, however, unable to be detected by the host himself. And as such, I was the one who triggered the unnatural occurrence."

He continued. "As it was not surprising, a waygate appeared into a different realm. I was in no power to be controlling my host, only able to conduct my plans mentally. And thus, I was unable to stop the mortal entering the potentially devastating place. His presence in the alienated dimension could rip apart the fabrics that hold our own universe together, and considering how much power this mortal has, probably will. Just a matter of time when. When he had stepped through the waygate, what remained of myself was infused out of the host and I once more returned to my whole self. This only happened moments ago."

"You were not complete when you were present before?" said Galros.

"No. I was not. When you teleported the enemy from the place, much of myself escaped from the body of my host, at my own will."

"Why?" I said once more.

"Because I was useless there." replied the Darkness.

Another silence lingered and was once again broken by the King. "Your account is deemed valid. However, you must make amends for your folly." The King paused for awhile. "Darkness, you must pursue your host. You have been attached to it long enough to know it's whereabouts."

"And what of the army my King?" said Razet.

"You will go. Take Raze with you." replied the King.

Darkness had already gone to carry out his part. Razet and Rave were shortly teleported away as well by the King.

Now, only Galros, Lilith and the King remained. The King turned to Lilith. "For you, go to the arena and wait vigilantly there. Slay anyone who foolishly enters the place, but if it be the rebels, then alerts me immediately and go to the lower depths, striking at their weakest moment."

A nod was all that was needed and she was gone in an instant. Now only the King and Galros remained, seated across one another.

"We have matters to attend to." said Galros.

"Indeed we do. Address me as I deserve to be, fool." replied the King.

Arcisal continued. "Remember where your end of the deal lies first. My King." The last part was uttered with a sarcastic tone.

"Come, we have matters to attend to." said the King while rising from his seat. At a gesture, they disappeared and the room was empty.

Last edited:
Level 22
[141]

During the night Selia wakes up and looks at the moon hoping to see light at last, but all she can see is darkness.

Selia: Why did the light leave me!

Regex can hear her screaming nearly and so he wakes up.

Selia: The moon is darkness!
Regex: What are you saying? It's as bright as it can get.
Regex: Let's continue our path...

Regex lifts Selia and he continues to travel to where he came from. After a while Selia stops Regex,

Selia: Put me down, I can walk myself!
Regex: Very well.

Regex puts down Selia but she can hardly stand,

Regex: You're not capable of walking at all, let me lift you.

Selia gets surrounded by a green aura once more.

Regex (thinks): Is she about to activate another waygate?

Selia: Waygate of Inverse!

Selia then stands up and shows Regex a sign to keep walking.
While they are walking Regex continues to wonder how she can use the ability of Auxion... what could possibly have happened at the battlefield.

After a long time of walking, they are about to leave the forest when Selia starts to explain,

Selia: ... You know, saying that Auxion is dead isn't entirely correct either.

Regex: What do you mean *he sits down on the ground and waits to hear an explaination*

Selia: After having nearly defeated Auxion, he bound the same power which he uses to control the dead bodies into me, which left great side effects.

Selia: I'm just not able to see the light anymore, all that's left of me is the powers of Auxion activating randomly from time to time.

Selia sits down next to him worried of what will become of this in the future... she continues to talk,

Selia: It's just not safe for anyone to be around me in this form, it's highly possible that he will be able to take control of me at some point, even if for just a short period of time.

Regex: You're comming with me, I'll find a way to fix this. Besides, Auxion isn't the only one who manipulated time before.

Selia looks at him surprised but remains silent and continues to follow him instead of asking what's on her mind.

Level 19
[142]

Vayne's opponent bowed, and Vayne did the same. It was a tall bald man, with a thick brown mustache. He wore a white outfit made of silk, with bare muscular arms hanging steadily down his side. In his right hand he held a war axe. The unknown man made the first move. He charged towards Vayne, with a war cry and his axe raised high above his head.

Vayne tightened his grip on the katana, he had been given. He still had his own clothes on, but Taiken-Geto and all of his gadgets had been taken from him. He felt strange and almost naked without them, but this katana would have to do for now. The axe-wielding man swung his weapon, and Vayne held up his blade to block it, supporting the flat side of the blade's end with his left hand. The weapons clashed together, sending out the well-known sound of steel touching steel. Vayne's opponent was as strong as he looked, pushing the katana all the way to inches away from Vayne's chest.

Vayne jumped back, and his opponent prepared for another attack, this time a side-cut. Vayne reacted fast enough to avoid it by ducking, then nimbly kicking the axe out of his opponent's hands. He didn't hesitate a second to continue, he kicked his enemy's legs away from the ground, sending the mustached man to the dusty natural floor. Then pointed the katana at his lying opponent's throat.

Vayne had won the battle and the test! Truly a lot easier than he had expected. The audience cheered, and he took a look around at the crowd. Most of them wore white or yellow kimonos. Like in the rest of the temple, every brick in the walls surrounding him were yellow. The sky wasn't visible, except for a few large windows in the yellow roof, lighting up the entire arena. Suddenly the headmaster appeared from a door in the side of the circular arena, and slowly approached the winning newcomer...

Selia followed Regex silently, through the deserted landscape of dark-gray dirt, large rocks in every shape and size matching the dirt was everywhere , and a little halfdead plantlife came in sight once in a while. She had no idea where Regex was taking her, but she trusted the mysterious man, and thus didn't question his unknown choice. None of them said a word, until they walked up a hill, and a grim surprise awaited them.
As Regex expected, the Wall of Horror was on the other side, with the rebel settlement built into the dark walls. But between himself and the rebels, an army was marching, and judging on their black armors, it was another evil army, going to attack his allies.

He looked back at his companion, “Selia.. please wait here, you're in no shape to fight.”. She wanted to protest, but before she could say a word, Regex yelled “Coup de Burst!”, and ran towards the battlefield inhumanly fast...

Inside a large tent in the new rebel settlement, Duke Talban, was discussing war tactics with the few other leaders of Avataria's factions who had joined Talban's noble coarse. They had agreed that outposts further into the tainted land, were necessary.
Next to him sat Am'ar, as the only person, not representing a nation of Avataria.
Asorath stood up, in front of a map of the battlefield, hung up in strings attached to the metalpoles above him, keeping the tent together.
“So, do we agree on the splitting up plan? I will lead half of my knights, as well as the archers from Greatwood”, he made a short break and sent a quick look to the very serious leader of the Greatwood forces, “.. Will march to Hillcrose Top, while Talban leads the res-”
He was interrupted when a young girl ran in the tent, it was Kareena. Most of the leaders looked at her with a disturbed look in their eyes, until she said “We're being attacked!”. All the leaders ran out of the tent. Outside, most of the rebel warriors were gathered, in front of the wooden gate.
Soon after it was blown up, and a smoke hid whatever was coming at them. When the smoke disappeared, Rave could be seen, standing still on the other side, with evil minions of darkness running past his large black metal-body, and charged into the rebels.

Am'ar stood in the middle of the crowd, trapped between the many fighters of peace. “Am!”, a booming voice yelled. He looked around and soon found his draconian friend, who was trapped in the crowd too, but closer to the gate, “Promise me that I can have your sunglasses if you fall in this war!”, his big blue friend said with his deep booming voice and laughed.
Am'ar laughed for himself, one thing orcs and draconians had in common was their love of battling. “Not today Kargath, not today.” he said to himself with a smile.

Level 22
[143]

Regex enters the battlefield, but even he knew he won't be able to defeat many alone now that most of his weapons are gone.
He jumps high and lands into the center of a part of the army and spins in a 360 degree angle throwing out robot devices and then covers himself with his clothes.

Regex: Self Destruct!

The robots explode clearing many enemies around Regex so he can actually begin to attack. After fighting for a while one of the powerful evil knights stepped to Regex and the rest of the army made room for a fair combat.

??: Let's see how tough you really are!
Regex: Impressive, the army moved for you, Coup de Burst!

He charges at the knight but even with that great speed he fails to knock him away, the knight blocked with his giant blade and was only pushed back a little.

??: Is that all you got little worm?

Regex remains silent and continues to battle the knight head on, but he is taking more blows than he is able to land.

Regex (thinks): This one has too powerful strength capabilities for someone like me

At this very same time the knight noticed he's distracted and punches him to the ground.

Selia was watching everything happening and she can't let him die in there.
Seeing no way to stop him the green aura surrounds her once more.

Selia (partially uncoscious of her actions): Waygate of Space and Balance!

She reappears above Regex in the Air and a small bolt of the green aura is shot right into Regex.

Regex suddenly feels an immense increase in strength and as the knight strikes Regex blocks his weapon with his bare hand.

Regex: Thank you Selia, now I can finish this scum.
??: Impossible!
Regex: Coup de Burst!

He strikes directly at the knight, piercing right through him, delivering an instant kill.

As the army steps back a little by seeing the knight fall Selia and Regex quickly escape up the hill to come up with a plan.

Level 15
OOC: I thought Kareena was with me, Ah well. Also here is a little anti-heroism for Aaron. Also, peper wouldn't the real sword stab him aswell?
[144]
I had been walking for how long? I can't remember, I'd lost Alaina and Claira and Kareena too. I'd contemplated turning back, but I remembered that I'm lost. "IS THIS EVEN WORTH IT!!!" I shouted to no-one. I kept walking, when I heard a voice. "You cannot possibly think of using Gaia to end evil can you? The world is not just a place of light, it is a place of dark. Terrible things have happened because heroes mistakenly destroyed evil, as such the king of the underworld sent forth a mirror of him to reset balance, this mirror is the foe your friends face. Even with this great power, can you trust it? Power is untrustworthy, often betraying. Bear this in mind hero. You cannot protect everyone, just as you cannot destroy evil." The voice said. "Phew... Thought we'd lost you, we found a shard of Gaia Aaron!" Familiar voices said, I turned to see my friends. Indeed holding a sword, but something was different. The sword appeared to be writhing, and it did not shine in the torchlight. Looking at my friends, I noticed the same happened to them... I had a bad feeling about this. "Don't listen to them! We're real!" Another group of familiar voices said, two groups of my friends?? "Tell me, Alaina, what happened on my ninth birthday?" I asked the first Alaina. "You...had a wonderful time?" She answered. "I did, but be more specific." I asked. "Oh the hell with this." She said, and morphed into a dark colossus, it struck at Aaron violently. "GET!OFF!OF!ME!YOU!IMPOSTOR!!!!" I shouted, slashing the construct. A scream emitted, I turned in horror. Claira was dying, her arms severely slashed. "NOOOO!!!!!" I shouted, and stabbed at the colossus about to finish Claira off. One pushed Alaina into my sword. "N-no, NOOO!!!!!" I shouted, and threw anything at the colossi harming my friends. "I'm....fine, save Claira." Alaina said, it was an obvious lie, she was near death. "Why.....WHYYY!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted, that voice's words echoing in my head.

Fake Gaia was torn with misery, becuase of it's existence, his master's friend's were now dying....It had to do something! "Come with me, I'm fake. But darkness can't win! You can't destroy it! but you can seal it away!" mimic Gaia said, and zoomed off. It could feel it's creator trying to summon it back, but the more it existed, the more Gaia appeared to integrate itself with the mimic. As such it's ties to it's creator were dying.

Last edited:
Level 22
Chapter XXX
[145]

Selia feels very tired from overusing the ability of the waygates. Regex suggested that they should wait above the hill, observe the army and come up with a plan. He knew that they could perhaps win if Selia was at her true powers.

The knight which they fought previously suddenly stands up surrounded by a green aura.

The enemy units were highly confused because they were sure he died.
Some of the men were asking him directly questions,

??: Are you really fine?
??: How can you be alive

He took a look around himself and then answered:

"I'm fine, but I must go back and tend to my wounds"

Selia was resting and considering the possibilities while Regex saw the whole thing which happened bellow the hill,

Regex: Strange, he couldn't survive with a wound like that

He slowly turned to Selia and was talking silently to himself,

Regex: Is Auxion alive afterall?

Suddenly Selia looked at him like she was posessed and says with a deep tone,

Selia: Relocation!

The fallen knight appeared next to her location in a flash.

Regex: Is that really you Selia?

Selia closes and reopens her eyes, and seemed like the normal self again,

Selia: How is he still alive? More importantly, what's he doing here?
Regex: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.